[Gran Turismo 5 @ TGS 2009] (SEE POST1!: New vids. Interviews!)

• Thread starter SrRd RacinG
  • 4,244 comments
Quote from KY "To drive this car in Gran Turismo 5 would be fantastic"

YEAH!! To Actually play Gran Turismo or even buy it would be even more fantastic.

+1!

The PSP game is a pure joke IMO. I mean, GT PSP is released in less than a week, yet only 8 users are veiwing that section and 587 are viewing the GT5 section. Speaks for it self, doesn't it? No one cares!

Not a true representation of the figures. Forums are never a good base for accurate figures as most PnP gamers (ie, the majority and the mass audience for the PSP console) won't go on to gaming forums.

marchi, I'm perfectly calm. I think your reply shows who is the more immature with your little rant and personal remarks. Times change and PD need to move with the times. This is not a niche market anymore.

So posting like a spoilt brat = calming down? I can understand your anguish, but your not truly looking at the bigger picture. GT is and always will be a niche market for gamers. Why else would a demo attract over 5 million sales when mega games struggle to reach that number.

2 questions:

1) What happened to the video that they showed during the press conference? Has that made it to the internet yet?

2) What was with that comment made by IGN about more details being revealed later during the GT conference? When is that?

2 questions:

1) What happened to the video that they showed during the press conference? Has that made it to the internet yet?

2) What was with that comment made by IGN about more details being revealed later during the GT conference? When is that?

1) It was the GTPSP Intro Video and not a new GT5 Trailer/Teaser.

2) Who knows, we will probably get more details from interviews in a few days.

How about reading up the thread please before posting new items? These gamersyde videos are even put up in the first post of this thread, and even there they are featured twice.

Shut up an take it. When I dared to have an opinon on GT5 you didn't like yesterday you joined 3 other fanboys to havea go at me on this very thread.:dunce:

Hmmm "shut up an take it" yet again you make a really good & mature argument for your point.

Well, don't you think it just takes the proverbial that the very next day he moans about GT5? How hypocritical is that, and by the way, he's Kinetic's friend, the other guy that was also giving me abuse...

Do you even understand what you’re saying? I pointed out your comment about the features was pedantic (nothing more) then I commented on the delay of the release date, “how hypocritical is that?” I’ll help you out, not the slightest bit.

Correction, the vendetta happend yesterday. It's all on these very pages if you actually were honest with yourself you'd admit it was out of order. I'm just saying some facts. But anyway, I'm done with that, I've said my piece.

Not one of us said anything that was out of order or abusive yesterday, just because you can't defend your lousy comments doesn't mean we were giving you abuse, you just over reacted like your doing now.

This is a little bit off topic, but what other major game shows are there before March 2010?
Just thinking if there are any in the UK might be worth a day out so can have a go on it, need to feed the GT craving.

sony-keynote-2-031-rm-eng.jpg

sony-keynote-2-006-rm-eng.jpg

sony-keynote-2-014-rm-eng.jpg

sony-keynote-2-023-rm-eng.jpg

sony-keynote-2-009-rm-eng.jpg

Last edited:
Tokyo Motor show is GT5's next showing I imagine, starting October 21st.

Last TMS was in 2007 and there was a strong GT5P showing (GT5P wasn't out yet at that point).

edit too slow

There is the Tokyo Motor Show starting October 24th, where PD probably be; Gran Turismo is sponsoring the event.

There is also a PlayStationCommunity Days event in Hungary, dated 'spring 2010', first time organized.

Other than electronics expo like CES, i cant think of anything.

There is the Tokyo Motor Show starting October 24th, where PD probably be; Gran Turismo is sponsoring the event.

There is also a PlayStationCommunity Days event in Hungary, dated 'spring 2010', first time organized.

Other than electronics expo like CES, i cant think of anything.

Ahh, shame there arent more at the start of the year, thanks for the info anyway,

Maybe we should start our own GTPlanet games show and get GT5 there with their racing setups, :sly:

Wishing you all the best with your family Gundalini.

PD and KY don't owe us anything, they are the givers of joy and happiness.

We owe it to them to be patient and trust them, for they know what we want. It is far from gratitude, to be asking for more. The last 12 years, each full game has been able to satisfy us for a number of years, after each ones release.

Back