[Gran Turismo 5 @ TGS 2009] (SEE POST1!: New vids. Interviews!)

• Thread starter SrRd RacinG
  • 4,244 comments
March 31... so April then! :sly:

And I would add a few more months to compensate for the PD syndrome!

I predict fall '10 for EU and US.

Robin.

Some new pics released.. couldnt find it referenced in the 18 different threads discussing the one thing..
If its elsewhere let me know and I will change the post :)

*********** Edited
Q. what do ducks eat?

A. quackers :-)

Last edited:
Some new pics released.. couldnt find it referenced in the 18 different threads discussing the one thing..
If its elsewhere let me know and I will change the post :)

It should be on the first page and Gtplanet news page and not only here, so I'm not going to blame you for this old news :)

Last edited:
Doh.. also one of the vids that shows the Gallardo has the AMG SLR I believe ??

Attachments

• slr.JPG
    slr.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 70
I've saved a weeks holiday expecting to book it off and play GT5 when it was released this year.

I really didn't want to, but I've just ordered NFS Shift.

I just can't believe today so far - I'm shocked.

I do hope PD can pull off the 'expectation' to 'delivered product' ratio when it does finally release the game.

I suppose we will all have to 'get over it' now and look forward again to the future as I'm sure it will be the best when it comes out (bloody better be!!).

Chin up kids!!

I've saved a weeks holiday expecting to book it off and play GT5 when it was released this year.

I really didn't want to, but I've just ordered NFS Shift.

I just can't believe today so far - I'm shocked.

I do hope PD can pull off the 'expectation' to 'delivered product' ratio when it does finally release the game.

I suppose we will all have to 'get over it' now and look forward again to the future as I'm sure it will be the best when it comes out (bloody better be!!).

Chin up kids!!

What you see is what you get I guess.
So far no news of any important sort.
It seems to me PD didn't made any progress so far except for the damage model, compared to GT5p.
To me this is a weak performance by Sony and PD. 👎

March release in Japan turns out to be the very last day of March. So that could easily be June, July. Then give it a couple of months before other regions get it. I think we should be "happy" to have the game in our hands sometime around this time of year in 2010...

Although that is to be expected with PD, I am very disappointed. All the rumours of a 2009 release date fooled me into actually believing it and getting excited. I guess I should have known better!

How long has the PS3 been around and still no full version of THE playstation game? Come on! 👎 :yuck:

can we expect new stuff from the rest of the tgs show ? or thats the main presentation what happened already? i hoping for dynamic track condition changes in 24 hr races..

God it´s only GT4 with damage and online... What have they done 5 years? I mean ok the game looks awesome but there is no new improvemend? no words from a livery editor or a track editor... nothing about tire deformation... no online dealing like in FM3... no rain... no night/day...

He get´s only on the stage and told us the things we already know since that GTHD screenshot with the list of features...

And we all know a march 2010 release is impossible... they can´t hold that date i´m pretty sure...

can we expect new stuff from the rest of the tgs show ? or thats the main presentation what happened already? i hoping for dynamic track condition changes in 24 hr races..
Not everything came out all at once at Gamescom, so anything is possible.

i still cant believe they at 65% ..sucks

I think with their secret way to work and lack of info, many people which bought PS3 only for GT are very angry.

I bought my PS3 for prologue, but it's very good like movie and music player and in fact, I can't find better tool for photo slides.

March release in Japan turns out to be the very last day of March. So that could easily be June, July. Then give it a couple of months before other regions get it. I think we should be "happy" to have the game in our hands sometime around this time of year in 2010...

Although that is to be expected with PD, I am very disappointed. All the rumours of a 2009 release date fooled me into actually believing it and getting excited. I guess I should have known better!

How long has the PS3 been around and still no full version of THE playstation game? Come on! 👎 :yuck:

An march release dade means they want to sell it 2009 fiscal year, first half of march is best for that IMO.

Back