Gran Turismo 7’s New Physics Are Not Entirely Going Well

• Thread starter Famine
  • 398 comments
Oh... You're one of "those" GT fans... I won't waste my time with you lol. There is a degree of subjectivity to which bugs are "game breaking" for some. I was merely trying to provide a bit of context for why some people are frustrated. But you're obviously a GT stan lol.
Good because you are clearly one of THOSE people. What a cop out. Something you dont agree with does not equal "game breaking" and you know that.

I wonder where they could find that? 😁
They're 100% doing Q&A internally but I'd love to know if they're doing anything on the public side. And yes, they wouldn't have a hard time finding willing participants here :lol:. Whatever effort it would have taken on their end would have been worth it, just to avoid some of the pitfalls they've endured through the life cycle of GT7.

Good because you are clearly one of THOSE people. What a cop out. Something you dont agree with does not equal "game breaking" and you know that.
Now you're just making stuff up. 🤣

One of the mods shared an example that disproved your point but you conveniently ignored that post. It's ok to be wrong sometimes. I wasn't even coming from a bad place and agreed with you to a degree. You just can't look past your rose tinted glasses and now you're lashing out because you're embarrassed. It's ok though.

Last edited:
I wish PD would give a frank explanation of why this is happening. Like "Jim put the decimal in the wrong spot on the suspension rebound calculation." This also makes me miss the era of cheat codes that would produce results like this...

Just curious, what problems exist, not including design choices, that need sorting? You want issues take a look at FM23. :lol:
Logitech owners have the pitchforks out because FFB has been neutered for them. Fanatec owners are providing support and comfort lol. Seems to be a bit of a mixed bag tbh. I'm excited to get home and try out the update but I'm also deathly anxious too lol.

Last edited:
Logitech owners have the pitchforks out because FFB has been neutered for them. Fanatec owners are providing support and comfort lol. Seems to be a bit of a mixed bag tbh. I'm excited to get home and try out the update but I'm also deathly anxious too lol.
Ah I get it. Fair enough, I though there was some major bugs in the game I hadnt noticed since launch. :lol:

To be fair i been playing more than 3 hours and i didnt get any physics bugs

what i can see its only doing on custom tuned cars that "enables" the bouncing
Yeah, I was anxious testing some of my custom tuned but none of them are excited like that.

Which probably means my own setup are correct lmao

Would certainly be a way to thwart them rammers by being able to go go gadget boost into the air momentarily 🤣
1_4RjcmnVle0vTXf8nCUXP8w.gif

Last edited:
I want the old Physics back. At Deep Forest i had a snap oversteer to the left at the apex of the corner to the main strait. With race tires and 300 kw hp. full th
I found the Problem. I set the car to deep so the wheels cant turn right and blocking the steering so i snap to the left. But Only with the BMW E36??? Race Suspension was set on 100 right hight. After i set it to 110 and now was better.

Back