Gran Turismo 7 Bug Reports

Won today Bugatti invitation but it didn’t show in Brand Central. Restarting game didn’t help.

Attachments

• IMG_7766.png
    IMG_7766.png
    64.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7767.png
    IMG_7767.png
    73.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_7768.png
    IMG_7768.png
    73.9 KB · Views: 11
Tried and can’t. Invitation just did not assign to my account. ;)
Also tried doing another 42km to see if new reward pops up, but it didn't.

Last edited:
Update to previous post of mine, all race photos are causing freeze crash during rendering. On PS4 platform.

Apparently it’s always been that way and man does it make it difficult to set up a good custom race. Something like that should be as easy as all bring the same PP and tires, but their AI sucks even on professional so if we could just select the next set of tires up that would be great, but we can’t. It’s the stupidest thing ever. I’ve played other racing games that don’t have these issues. PD is just weird with things sometimes.
I'm convinced it's a bug they can't figure out how to fix. It's a biggie, in my opinion!

Bought the SRT Tomahawk VGT to get the speed demon and speed archdemon trophies but for some reason I can’t use nitro. Known bug?

Hi all, every time I try and open a manufacturer in Brand Central the game crashes (PS5). I have done all the usual, unistalled, resinstalled, cleared cache, even factory reset the console. I have not been able to buy a car for months, has anyone got any ideas on how to fix this as its taking enjoyment out of the game (not been able to do some weekly challenges as I can’t buy the car!)

Hi all, every time I try and open a manufacturer in Brand Central the game crashes (PS5). I have done all the usual, unistalled, resinstalled, cleared cache, even factory reset the console. I have not been able to buy a car for months, has anyone got any ideas on how to fix this as its taking enjoyment out of the game (not been able to do some weekly challenges as I can’t buy the car!)
Things like "always crashes when ..." make a strong assumption of a faulty piece of hardware.
In some cases the usual things of repair data, repair cache and so on propably can help, but very likely you have to send your console in for repair.

I completed menu 14 ‘Collection: Mustang’ by obtaining all 3 required cars but the game still says ‘In Progress’. What can I do to unlock it?

I completed menu 14 ‘Collection: Mustang’ by obtaining all 3 required cars but the game still says ‘In Progress’. What can I do to unlock it?
Without seeing any screenshots, I'd imagine you need to go back to the Cafe.

Without seeing any screenshots, I'd imagine you need to go back to the Cafe.
I have not attached screenshots because everything would be in Italian. Anyway, no, it was just the menu in the cafe that said ‘in progress’ and also showed me the 3 cars obtained. Solved everything with the classic turn off and on.

I have not attached screenshots because everything would be in Italian.
That's not an innate problem: though we do have a rule that all messages should be posted in English, it's not reasonable to expect you to change your console's language settings for that - and in any case just seeing what the words are and where in-game is enough to work out what they are in English anyway as the same ones appear in the same places regardless of language.

Good you've got it solved, though there's a lot of issues being solved with a reboot lately...

The Peugeot RCZ Gr.4 has an issue where, if a yellow Light Cover is applied to the car in the Livery Editor, the headlights do not appear behind the yellow lenses in Photo Mode during Replays.

Gran Turismo® 7_20240718215541.png

I encountered this on a PS5 in Performance Mode (Ray Tracing Enabled for Photo Mode).

Last edited:
Ocellus Teal is broken again (with the previous update; thought this one might fix it, but no ☹️)

Unlike before, the color itself is correct, but it is matte again instead of the normal glossy finish

Bug or glitch for the tyre branding. The racing compound Michelin Sport stickers appear in the tyre purchasing, but not on the cars. I tried various race cars, even the Gr.4 Cayman that comes with standard Michelin stickers and the new tyres don’t show the stickers.

It looks like the latest update has changed some cars PP once you’ve swapped into them.

I had the gr3 Skyline in a state of tune wirth RH tires and 91% power giving 525bhp and 699.25pp

I went to use it for a 700pp race with my sub700pp profile tune after getting into the car in the garage and it being right next to my gr3 Porsche which was also sub 700pp.

Suddenly it was 711pp. Have had to detune it more to about 488bhp to get to 699.22pp. It seems I’m now a few seconds slower around Le Sarthe in the 700pp/30minute race.

This happened after the update posted on the 26th July

Edit : I’ve tried this with a db11 and my Porsche gr3. As soon as you change into any car in the garage without changing a single setting the PP goes up by about 10-12pp.

Haven’t seen anything in the update notes that PP is being calculated differently.

Also noticed that Inter tyre wear has gone up substantially.

Edit 2 : having read the 1.49 release changes thread looks like these are PP changes due to how the update now calculates the tyre and suspension changes. Which is a shame.

Last edited:
It looks like the latest update has changed some cars PP once you’ve swapped into them.

I had the gr3 Skyline in a state of tune wirth RH tires and 91% power giving 525bhp and 699.25pp

I went to use it for a 700pp race with my sub700pp profile tune after getting into the car in the garage and it being right next to my gr3 Porsche which was also sub 700pp.

Suddenly it was 711pp. Have had to detune it more to about 488bhp to get to 699.22pp. It seems I’m now a few seconds slower around Le Sarthe in the 700pp/30minute race.

This happened after the update posted on the 26th July

Edit : I’ve tried this with a db11 and my Porsche gr3. As soon as you change into any car in the garage without changing a single setting the PP goes up by about 10-12pp.

Haven’t seen anything in the update notes that PP is being calculated differently.

Also noticed that Inter tyre wear has gone up substantially.

Edit 2 : having read the 1.49 release changes thread looks like these are PP changes due to how the update now calculates the tyre and suspension changes. Which is a shame.
This is normal behaviour. If I remember correctly, any update changes which are PP-related will only take effect on a car when you actually get into it. That's when you'll see the effective changes.

Bug or glitch for the tyre branding. The racing compound Michelin Sport stickers appear in the tyre purchasing, but not on the cars. I tried various race cars, even the Gr.4 Cayman that comes with standard Michelin stickers and the new tyres don’t show the stickers.

Wouldn’t call that a bug! You couldn’t put tyre stickers on Gr.4 or road cars before so why would 1.49 be any different?

I have noticed some street cars get the tire branding and some don’t. Not entirely sure its a bug but there doesn’t seem to be any rhyme and reason behind it.

The 964 has it.
IMG_8734.jpeg

The 930 does not
IMG_8735.jpeg

Wouldn’t call that a bug! You couldn’t put tyre stickers on Gr.4 or road cars before so why would 1.49 be any different?
From the update and tyre display, we don’t need to go to livery editor to apply the racing sticker tyres. There are stickers on the tyres in the shop. Doesn’t make sense to show the stickers and not have them when fitted to a car. Especially a racing car that has standard Michelin sticker tyres.

Optimal lap time is broken if you pass through the pit lane on Eiger Nordwand.
You can see it in the World rally event.

It is the case on several tracks with rolling start, if the countdown reaches GO after the finish line. The most visible is Spa 24 hours.

The incomplete segments at the start of the race or when you pit shouldn’t count for the optimal lap time. Polyphony seems to ignore this bug, present for two years and some months…

Last edited:
Maybe not a bug but that new BMW, you can apply black decals to the windows and reduce transparency without it getting satin looking and lighter. Wish all the cars handled decals on the window like that. 60% tint? You got it, 20% tint you got it. Any other car, reducing lower than 98% starts to look odd. Not that BMW. That’s reduced to 60%. Impossible on all other cars I’ve tried.

Attachments

• IMG_8017.jpeg
    IMG_8017.jpeg
    135.6 KB · Views: 3
Has anyone else is having issues with the special livery of the Honda Civic Type R (FL5) '22 given in the Honda Racing 2023 GT Fastest Attack from last year?

Ever since this 1.49.7a64103aA update the livery suddenly got so screwed up that the blue on the HRC logo on the sides changed to black and went up to almost all the HR part of the logo on both sides, just for checking parts in Car Customization in GT Auto, worst thing is that it can't be reverted in any way!

Also, I can no longer get my Chevrolette Corvette C4 engine swapp at 800.00pp anyomre and my engine swap Mini Cooper can no longer get any Performance points anymore not even those infamous modded cars from Gran Turismo 5 and 6 got that bad!
IMG_20240805_211613.jpg

Last edited:
Back