Gran Turismo 7 Bug Reports

I'm not sure if it's just an issue for me, but when I drive my Charger safety car in cockpit view, there's a floating microphone. View attachment 1378617
That's no microphone, that handle is the one that control the police search lights (those lights attached on the A-Pilar of the car), all american police cars have those.

*Note: Even when México does indeed use Dodge Chargers for the police on all three leveles (Municipal, State and Federal), the chargeres there doesn't have search lights.

Last edited:
that handle is the one that control the police search lights
Why is this pre-installed in all civil-purposed cars?
I can see why there is a pre-config door that can simply be swapped for cost and time efficiency, but having that in a car that my granddad could drive would propably lead to disaster.

Why is this pre-installed in all civil-purposed cars?
I can see why there is a pre-config door that can simply be swapped for cost and time efficiency, but having that in a car that my granddad could drive would propably lead to disaster.
Because they are not pre-installed no other versions but Police Squad Cars, and given the tendency of the comunity of roleplaying as police with the pace cars since Gran Turismo 5 in multiplayer, PD really knew their fandom when they scanned a charger hellcat and modded with police light bars, search lights and a bull-bar for the American Pace Car.

Since 1.50, some cars had stock PP updated when getting into the car, but that is not reflected in the various dealerships. Some of the ones I caught so far:
  • 1970 Abarth Abarth 595 SS - 179.88 PP actual, 180.15 dealer PP
  • 2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia GTAm - 591.38 PP actual, 591.39 dealer PP
  • 2011 AMG SLS AMG GT3 - 722.84 PP actual, 722.87 dealer PP
  • 2015 Aston Martin V8 Vantage S - 553.26 PP actual, 553.20 dealer PP
  • 2014 Audi TTS Coupe - 532.37 PP actual, 535.02 dealer PP
  • 1999 Toyota GT-One (TS020) - 831.63 PP actual, 831.66 dealer PP

Hi guys I only got GT7 few weeks ago so idk how it was prior to the handling update but cars with custom parts have lots of wheel rubbing happening, have seen others say the same when looking online about Gallardo & Supra, the tunes I'm seeing end up setting ride height to almost stock levels I end up using usually 110mm they're using ~120, performance cars can obviously go lower than that & most cars I've used are fine lowered max & susp not even that firm, so it seems to be a bug with the parts.

EDIT: Maybe the bug is in certain cars themselves cos it happened with Aventador also even with wheels parts susp doff stock, it's obvious when doing time trial, at the start the car literally wobbles as it starts moving, can be seen in the replay, tried even with firmer than normal susp & ride height set to 160!

Edit: watched the car from the side it's just the rear wheel shaking up & down front seems fine. UPLOADED REPLAY PLS SEE ATTACHMENT TO FIND It. 2nd attachment is my settings but it happens with all sorts of different parts & settings only thing that stops the bounce is setting rear springs & arb to minimum but ofc that's not a solution

Attachments

• IMG_20240815_084845.jpg
    IMG_20240815_084845.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20240815_085258.jpg
    IMG_20240815_085258.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Update: I think it's to do with heavy cars & high spring rates, noticed it now on my Diablo GT without weight reduction but hadn't on other builds. The Aventador above is also without weight reduction & on race tyres, I think the high spring rates this necessitates brings out the bug (it happens more furiously as spring rate increases but it starts at a normal amount). When I put weight reduction stage 1 on the GT without changing any settings, the rear wheel bounce almost completely disappeared

Last edited:
Has anyone already mentioned that the new wheels are bugged? Specifically the Work Crag Galvatre.

The problem is that if you try to repaint them the rims turn black. I've tried it with all four colour combinations available, including the one with the black rim hoping the reverse would happen, but it doesn't. So your stuck with the standard colours which means either having black or chrome hubs (or a hideous sand/brown combination).

This is a shame because they are a great replacement for 1970's /early 1980's cars like Marek.

Hello Polyphony,
Apparently you don't have an email or something to make bug reports. ☠️ So I'm doing it here in hopes that a dev will see it, the bug is pretty simple, the Peugeot 208 GTI turns by itself. I tested different controllers and a wheel, they don't have any problems with the other cars but as soon as I switch to the 208 GTI it starts turning on its own etc. Even during the countdown before the start the car is sliding and hitting walls when it's in automatic driving 🤣 the car is unusable right now

Last edited:
Hello Polyphony,
Apparently you don't have an email or something to make bug reports. ☠️ So I'm doing it here in hopes that a dev will see it, the bug is pretty simple, the Peugeot 208 GTI turns by itself. I tested different controllers and a wheel, they don't have any problems with the other cars but as soon as I switch to the 208 GTI it starts turning on its own etc. Even during the countdown before the start the car is sliding and hitting walls when it's in automatic driving 🤣 the car is unusable right now
Increase ride height to solve this issue.

Hello Polyphony,
The ride height is too low, your tyres are rubbing or hitting inside your front fenders causing your steering issues, try increasing the ride height.

I found a bug for with rev counter in the Nissan Fairlady 240ZH (HS30). I have the car swapped with the Roadster Shop Rampage engine in it.

The Rampage engine has, according to the car settings, its redline at 7,725 rpm (with a custom ECU, but no other changes). However, in the 240ZH, the rev counter only indicates approximately 5,900 rpm when you reach the redline of the Rampage engine. At these revs, the rev counter needle is pointed up and to the right at roughly a 45° angle. I cross-checked this information with the Fairlady 432, which has a very similar instrument cluster, but which rev counter goes up to 10,000 rpm (whereas the 240ZH's rev counter only goes up to 8,000 rpm). When revving the 432 to 7,725 rpm, its needle is exactly at the same 45° angle. This supports my theory that, by accident, PD "copied over" the rev counter from the Fairlady 432 to the Fairlady 240 and forgot to adjust the needle movement to the now different rev counter disc scale. As a result, in the 240ZH the needle "behaves" as if it were on a 10,000 rpm disc, but it is in fact on an 8,000 rpm disc. Therefore, the needle will indicate lower revs than the engine actually is doing.

I can only test this for the swapped car as I do not have a non-swapped 240ZH and it isn't available for purchase right now, but I assume this is a general bug with the car and will appear with the original engine, too. If someone has an unswapped 240ZH and wants to test this, please report back with your findings here. Thank you!

Last edited:
I have found a bug driving the Italdesign VGT Street Mode.
When I use this car in VR, it looks like my head is sitting up above the car, looking down over the front windscreen.
When I try and lower myself down onto the floor (into the car), the green bars appear to show that I am outside of the programmed area.
When not using VR I notice toggling through the views there is no "inside car" view which all other cars I have driven appear to have.

I have found a bug driving the Italdesign VGT Street Mode.
When I use this car in VR, it looks like my head is sitting up above the car, looking down over the front windscreen.
When I try and lower myself down onto the floor (into the car), the green bars appear to show that I am outside of the programmed area.
When not using VR I notice toggling through the views there is no "inside car" view which all other cars I have driven appear to have.
Not a bug. It's a "feature"...
I.e. there's some legacy cars that do not have high quality interior model (take over from gt6/GTS I believe) when hey started updating cars slowly to "high quality" models...

Now this is where this doesn't make sense and is yet another PD oddity.... They still release new cars with no interior.... The italdesign is one of them.
I know.... Makes 0 sense, but that s the case here...

Hello Polyphony,
I don't know what customizations you have done to your Peugeot 208 GTI, but when I ran a fully stock 208 GTI it was fine.
If restarting the PS4orPS5, resetting the controller, and adjusting the suspension values does not improve the problem, try changing to the stock suspension once, run the car for a bit, and then change to the tuned suspension.

Not a bug. It's a "feature"...
I.e. there's some legacy cars that do not have high quality interior model (take over from gt6/GTS I believe) when hey started updating cars slowly to "high quality" models...

Now this is where this doesn't make sense and is yet another PD oddity.... They still release new cars with no interior.... The italdesign is one of them.
I know.... Makes 0 sense, but that s the case here...
Thanks for the response.
Thought it was worth 'reporting' in case I was the only one who drove that one in VR... Turns out for some races that car is actually my best option (for now) and I generally find VR much easier.
For me it still drives well, just feels weird being above the car and have no instruments etc.

I've been recently encountering an intermittent bug, it doesn't happen always but when I try to take a race photo From a replay The game freezes during rendering of the photo.Which then I have to quit the Game and restart when I do close the game. I get a blue error screen with a CE- number
will post a video soon possibly tonight...
P.s. this occurs on my PS4

Last edited:
I found a bug regarding the paint color of the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX: when you create a new paintjob and paint the whole car, the inside of the doors will remain in the car's original color. This is well visible in cockpit view where you can permanently see the painted window frame of the right door.

I found this bug when I bought the car in red and created a livery with the whole car painted yellow. When in cockpit view, the window frame of the door remains red. I double-checked this by buying a grey variant and applying the same yellow paint job to it. The whole car is yellow, but the inside of the window frame retains the original color of the car, in this case grey.

Not sure if this has been reported, but after 1.50 there's a chance if you go into GT Auto and enter either the Car Maintenance and/or the Car Customization menu with a car that has a custom livery there's a chance the car won't load at all (you only get a spinning GT loading icon on the screen). Also could happen if you try load in a livery in the editor. Saying this since I never had this happen before update 1.50 rolled out.

Not sure if this has been reported, but after 1.50 there's a chance if you go into GT Auto and enter either the Car Maintenance and/or the Car Customization menu with a car that has a custom livery there's a chance the car won't load at all (you only get a spinning GT loading icon on the screen). Also could happen if you try load in a livery in the editor. Saying this since I never had this happen before update 1.50 rolled out.
Are you on a PS4 or PS5?, check and dump your temp data in options in GT7, then check storage in options, if you have more than 50% storage used in the GT7 options you may need to delete photos/videos .

This isn't an issue introduced in 1.50.

No one knows the cause for sure yet.

Latest Posts

Back