Gran Turismo 7 Engine Swap Compatibility

• Thread starter Famine
  • 5,647 comments
72AE3E7E-143B-47AE-8B11-3057E82FBB36.jpeg

Just got this a little while ago, is it new, or am I just missing the info on it?

Seems so, I wonder what other engines they have snuck in though. Surprised there is no RB26 DETT swap.
Just hoping they've sneaked something in that's compatible with the Prius... like a 4AGZE or 4U-GSE or something. 🤪

Last edited:
I'm on PS5. For my wing I have the ducktail so that will defo play a part
Yeah, make sure downforce settings are set to minimum allowed. Also, I have heard that tunes do not translate perfectly from ps4 to ps5...not sure if there is any truth to that or not though.

I got me the LT1 from the Chevy C7.

Why am I disappointed?
don't be...swapped miata is gnarly af

p78
You still have the s13 k's and Q's too check, the Sileighty, and 180sx and the Nissan Fairlady '08 to check.
Or maybe it's for a car we don't have yet.
Will try that tomorrow, have a couple of those you mention

Here it goes and no, it doesn't fit any other GTR except from the 2017 Nismo obviously. Here's a list of the Nissan's that I have tried:
Also the Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) 2008 which is the 370Z. I see you tried the Fairlady Z (Z33) 2007 which I was thinking might be eligible.
I see the R33 GTR isn't on the list either but I don't see that being eligible if the R32 and R34 aren't.

Could also be either the Nissan Fairlady Z 240ZG (HS30) 1971 or Nissan Fairlady Z (S30) Z432 1969 but I don't expect these.

Back