Gran Turismo 7 Engine Swap Compatibility

• Thread starter Famine
  • 5,647 comments
I will be amazed if they finally give us access to some of the best aspects of this game. Honestly, would not mind if they tied it with the extreme tab, or-
Maybe some sort of new pavilion on the map.
"Harry's speed shop" . (Or Luca's, or whoever)

Sort of a combination of the legenardary dealership, and ucd dealership-

A fluctuating stock of certain engines, s-parts, and maybe some new challenges for tokens.

As much as I am against different forms of currency/payments in game,
(like cash/gold in red dead)

I think you should have to earn shop credits/tokens , maybe combined with daily mileage, multiplayer events, single player missions.

Being that mention of it being a level 50+ exclusive, that would give me reason to dive back in to earn something we haven't already gotten over the past year or so with the bonanza etc.

And even with the bonanza- not getting the part you ACTUALLY WANT!

JUST PRAY it's not just open access to everything. Every public lobby sounding like a swarm of bumble787bees-

But hey..maybe they will finally drop that "S" SUPERCHARGER!

Engine’s prices displayed bring us an interesting clue, from the beginning. The question is… when? 🤔

Attachments

• IMG_8960.jpeg
    IMG_8960.jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 15
It does not. Neither the GR86 '21, or the '86 GRMN, or the '16 limited 86.

Source: it's my engine, so happy to do some experimenting if there's any more rumours/suspicions.
I'm surprised - the other swaps go into both the 86 and the corresponding BRZ. I see Nenkai found the fifth swap (paging @Famine).

Suzuki VGT engine goes in the BMW M3 '89.
187decc1f7a41-screenshotUrl.jpg
Awesome find 👏 😎 props to you and our data god @Nenkai

I was hoping for a swap for these old 3 series, would have never expected a zuki' swap🥸
..was expecting 2j, or z4...

Also wondering if they will continue to release engine/chassis swap combinations with each monthly(ish) update when they do decide to grant us access to engines and S parts. Hope they continue to drop with added cars.

Also PRAY it doesn't get ridiculous, like the "save game edits" of gt's past. Honda hatch backs with redbull motors flying down the tokyo straights in a cloud of tire smoke.

I think Engines will be available in similar way to Legendary Cars. not all engines available at all times and you can buy them off a rotation

the big question is the PRICE. some engines are really "cheap" while some are quite expensive. will the prices remain as they are or everything will become Premium just because they are engines??
That would rock.
I'd like to see the Coyote fit into the Raptor for a reduction in weight and better steering response made even better with LED lighting (the Coyote in the F-150 has electric power steering, LEDs leave more electric for the steering).

i prob shouldn’t complain, i have some cool swaps, but just having 3 engines (2 enzo 1 voodoo 5.2L) sitting there unable to be used is so frustrating. i wish i could dump an enzo in crazy like some of the old ferraris (512, gto, testarossa, 308)

Just tried the RSR swap on the 911, I think it's hilarious.

I tried it once with suspension tuning, stock weight, sport soft , full custom trans set up to 330 and it drives so well in Nurburgring.

Adding the Turbo literally made the car like a bear on cocaine. I had to put the ballast on the front, put on racing hard and restrict the power a bit to make it driveable.

I got the 3UZ-FE-SC430 engine (Lexus SC430 GT500) can you advise me in which car to install it? Thank you so much
Drop it in the Crown Athlete with full weight reduction & hi RPM turbo, you won’t be disappointed. The only other swap for this engine currently is the Tundra. Ironically the SC430 engine adds more weight & has less power than the stock tundra engine (fully upgraded).

Drop it in the Crown Athlete with full weight reduction & hi RPM turbo, you won’t be disappointed. The only other swap for this engine currently is the Tundra. Ironically the SC430 engine adds more weight & has less power than the stock tundra engine (fully upgraded).
Thank you very much and greetings

Back