Gran Turismo 7 Engine Swap Compatibility

• Thread starter Famine
  • 5,645 comments
Yeah, I'm satisfied with the engines that I have, but if there was a quicker way to only getting the 4 star ticket, I would just do that instead.
Yep I think most of us would too
I believe it's just quicker to alternate between the 6 and 4, than it is just to open the game, claiming the 4 star ticket, closing the game, and relaunching it, and doing that over and over again.
That's what I've been doing

I've been using AHK to automate this task, and twice already I found it in Legendary dealership, fumbling around Purchase button for SEL.

Guess I caught it early on both times, since it didn't actually buy the car but it was too damn close for comfort.:D:D

I think I'm going to stop AHK grinding now, I have bought all the cars I want to drive, and I should be all set with these 1800+ engines in stock.

Long live :gtpflag:

EDIT: I've found out the solution is to clear program cache on PS5.

Last edited:
I think there are unique liveries for some of the GT3 cars, or certainly unique colours that appear on there. I've seen a couple that aren't available from the dealership such as a blue and yellow version of the HTP AMG GT GT3 and a red version of the stock Dodge Viper GT3 scheme. No idea if they actually normal if you win one because I haven't.

I wonder if it's an issue somehow combining the base colour of one variation with another livery over the top?
The blue and yellow Merc is available to buy. I have it.

To avoid the LCD, add more time to the step prior to exiting the prize area. Also add a little more time to the left keypress that moves from the garage to the cafe.

I found that remote play loses a few frqmes here and there and that's often a cause of the loss of sync.

Now, when I lose sync, it tries to race 🏎️🤣

Here’s an interesting vehicle to appear in a roulette ticket for me. I’m unsure if this is a unique livery, or a bugged out version of the original RSR livery. If you look closely, it has all of the normal decals except for the stripes and matte grey finish.
View attachment 1167479
This seems to be an issue with variation liveries, as these are effectively "built-in" custom liveries.

I got a Ferrari Enzo yesterday on a 4 ticket spin, that was rewarding enough winning a car I wasn't invited to purchase, but I still got the invitation later.

One engine I really want is the Honda k20, but I keep getting GT-R, Hellcat, Porsche 911 engines instead.

I got a Ferrari Enzo yesterday on a 4 ticket spin, that was rewarding enough winning a car I wasn't invited to purchase, but I still got the invitation later.

One engine I really want is the Honda k20, but I keep getting GT-R, Hellcat, Porsche 911 engines instead.
Keep going, you will get it for sure. I almost had 10 of each before getting my last engine (Corvette LT5)

I don't know if you noticed it. When you swap an engine into a car, you're also getting the same fuel tank as the donor.

Exemple with the RX-7, both 3 cars have the same power and tested in the Spa 1h 800pp race :

181ba61cfb095-screenshotUrl.jpg

181ba617a3d63-screenshotUrl.jpg

181ba61fa3896-screenshotUrl.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the information. Didn't know that.

Pretty unrealistic then ... that means the 787B fuel consumption is around 25 L/100km at Spa Francorchamps on a 700 bhp setup.

Pic? It’s the same as the grey one but blue. The blue one for sale has black stripes.
Are you sure you didn’t win it or download the style?
You can change the livery when in brand central it lets you change it before you purchase it

Ok, i noticed a strange pattern with the bonanza and i need to do some surevying

Have you people got the same daily ticket since the update launched and the bonanzin' started?

Because this week i kept getting 4 star tickets as daily training and i'm starting to think that this is strange to occur.

Ok, i noticed a strange pattern with the bonanza and i need to do some surevying

Have you people got the same daily ticket since the update launched and the bonanzin' started?

Because this week i kept getting 4 star tickets as daily training and i'm starting to think that this is strange to occur.
I got a 3 star, 4 star x2, and a 5 star. The 5 star gave me ****ing engine >.<

Last edited:

I have also only got 4* tickets since the update.

Is there any way to use Remote play and some kind of program to take a profit of this glitch when I'm at work?
I don't care abou those engines, but the 4* tickets would be awesome to add some cars and $ to my game, since I don't have a lot of time to play and the PS4 is slow as hell

You can change the livery when in brand central it lets you change it before you purchase it
As I already mentioned…the grey one with neon stripe is like the mystery blue one with yellow stripe. It is still a HTP car.

The blue with black stripe is a Falcon car.

There is no way to purchase the blue/yellow version.

Has anyone won it?

RX7-787 is a beast! Racing Hards, 700PP, very quiclkly tuned up a ride to get 1:52:05 on Full Course Watkins Glen and a WIN in the WTC800(Normal Mode). 2nd place 9 seconds behind. stage 4 weight reduction, 473HP/310.4trq, 2587 weight, 50:50 dist, 6/27/30 diff settings. custom trans. can do 102mph thru the buss stop.

after some time trials action can do 1:50s on RHs and 1:46s on RS's with some subtle changes. 1:45s doable with more consistent lines and braking points. stupid fast compared to my swapped 03' M3 that is 4+ seconds off and can't use but 430hp of it's 53x effectively and I've tried many different tricks to make the rear stick. The RX7 can obtain a lot more aero so it makes sense.

ref My best lap in a Mazda GR3. vision GT3 is 1:45.33 on Racing Softs in a Sport mode qualifying lobby. This swapped car is stupid close to GR.3 cars but a little harder to drive fast. I have a 1:44 in the GR3 car but wont count it bc it would have included a 0.5s penalty.

RX7-787 is a beast! Racing Hards, 700PP, very quiclkly tuned up a ride to get 1:52:05 on Full Course Watkins Glen and a WIN in the WTC800(Normal Mode). 2nd place 9 seconds behind. stage 4 weight reduction, 473HP/310.4trq, 2587 weight, 50:50 dist, 6/27/30 diff settings. custom trans. can do 102mph thru the buss stop.

after some time trials action can do 1:50s on RHs and 1:46s on RS's with some subtle changes. 1:45s doable with more consistent lines and braking points. stupid fast compared to my swapped 03' M3 that is 4+ seconds off and can't use but 430hp of it's 53x effectively and I've tried many different tricks to make the rear stick. The RX7 can obtain a lot more aero so it makes sense.

ref My best lap in a Mazda GR3. vision GT3 is 1:45.33 on Racing Softs in a Sport mode qualifying lobby. This swapped car is stupid close to GR.3 cars but a little harder to drive fast. I have a 1:44 in the GR3 car but wont count it bc it would have included a 0.5s penalty.
I use the swapped M3 on Watkins and it monsters it. 1:47s on RM tires. I run it at 552bhp with ballast it weighs around 1360kg.

I use the swapped M3 on Watkins and it monsters it. 1:47s on RM tires. I run it at 552bhp with ballast it weighs around 1360kg.
I did not try mediums or softs. Figured if I can't get it to feel good on Hards which would be used in some races, it wont be optimal on mediums or hards either. I possibly have made the car too light for the power and available Aero. My main issue is on power oversteer, even on the high speed turns. Anyways, I don't think it has any chance to keep up with the RX7 build, especially not above 700PP
Can you share your build please?

Last edited:
Back