Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 42,101 comments
Thought I’d missed out on the Corolla given I only did 1 practice lap, but a nice wee surprise this morning with an added bonus of the GR010!

Kaz posted the silhouettes on a Tuesday one time. It was for the April update that added the XJ220 and SF23. So that could always be a possibility...

I'm not coping, I swear!
We, initially, thought the august 7th update was no big deal and it ended up being a content update.
You never know, but most likely its just a bug corretion/performance Improvement update.

Is there any thread on GTP to post about wanted features or QOL updates?

One aspect that really bugs me is the inability to allocate race suites/helmets to particular cars.

I've spent some time collecting accurate liveries/suits/helmets. Would be nice not having to change these manually whenever you switch cars.

Last edited:
Is there any thread on GTP to post about wanted features or QOL updates?

One as[ect that really bugs me is the inability to allocate race suites/helmets to particular cars.

I've spent some time collecting accurate liveries/suits/helmets. Would be nice not having to change these manually whenever you switch cars.
I'm asking for liveries to be changed for like 5 months now :lol:

Somehow got both for doing a single practice lap in the Corolla!
If you go to the event site and log in, you'll likely find your name and seven round scores of "-".

Is there any thread on GTP to post about wanted features
There's an entire sub-forum for it.

p78
Probably just an extra light option for the Hi-Medic.
Also extra rear part type C (you can see a patient lying inside).

20230828_222354.jpg

Stonkz.

Last edited:
Is it too late to get the Corolla? I forgot it was yesterday.
Yes. However, it’ll be available for you to purchase as many as you want, next month. The car is in the middle for me. I can upgrade To the racing exhaust making it one single exit in the middle of the rear bumper. That makes it mimic the Super Taikyu Corolla, but the front end doesn’t look like that particular car.
The rear wing options don’t include the racing wings to mimic BTCC. Front and side and rear aero options are available.
Widebody only add small overfenders(I haven’t modified the car yet).
Roll cage options are available.

Somehow I earned an early Corolla delivery. I didn't think I was elegible. I must've run some practice laps in one of the races ages ago and forgotten about it. I certainly didn't compete.

Yes. However, it’ll be available for you to purchase as many as you want, next month. The car is in the middle for me. I can upgrade To the racing exhaust making it one single exit in the middle of the rear bumper. That makes it mimic the Super Taikyu Corolla, but the front end doesn’t look like that particular car.
The rear wing options don’t include the racing wings to mimic BTCC. Front and side and rear aero options are available.
Widebody only add small overfenders(I haven’t modified the car yet).
Roll cage options are available.
I kinda like the small overfenders for the Corolla. It looks subtle and not ridiculous. That's interesting that the racing exhaust makes it a single exit on the middle. Does it sound good?

Last edited:
Back