Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 42,432 comments
This would be the best option.

When selecting rival cars you have popup menu with change car/change position just add change livery and then you will meet an screen with liveries for that car added to your library.

Another thing great would be "change setup" to have different tunes for one car in grid, also great thing to balance race.
yes it would be perfect, to make some historical grids, with plenty of cars.

This would be the best option.

When selecting rival cars you have popup menu with change car/change position just add change livery and then you will meet an screen with liveries for that car added to your library.

Another thing great would be "change setup" to have different tunes for one car in grid, also great thing to balance race.
Yeah a bit like Assetto Corsa or Project Cars 2. Though I imagine lots of people who do custom races would be a bit annoyed since they already spent a lot of money on creating replica cars lol

For reference, these are the four things they added to known issues since 1.40. Other than these and maybe a stealth fix for the d-pad not being able to select Colorado Springs on World Circuits, don't expect anything else from this update than:
Livery Editor
 - On certain cars with a custom wing fitted, the end plates of the wing may not be painted correctly when painting the whole car.

World Circuits
 - In Quick Races and Custom Races, Performance Points (PP) which determine the selected rival cars and bonus rewards, are incorrectly calculated based off the PP value before any tuning.

Sport
 - In certain instances, the value of the Driver Rating (DR) can be seen going down even if this is not the case.

Controller
 - When the value of the 'Vibration Strength' under the 'Options' menu is set to 130 or higher, vibrations are not output correctly with the following controllers:
 ・DualSense™ Wireless Controller (PS5® version only.)
 ・Thrustmaster® T-GT / T-GT II
 ・Logitech® G G923
 ・Logitech® G PRO Racing Wheel

Please set the value to '125' or loss in order to avoid any issue while we work to resolve the issue.

Server Maintenance Notice (21/11/2023)​

The 'Gran Turismo 7' servers will undergo maintenance during the following period:

[Day & Time]
Start: 21/11/2023 06:00 GMT
End: 21/11/2023 08:00 GMT
Might be the switch to the Winder Wonderland Hub.

Bring on the Christmas music.

Maybe blasting Last Christmas by WHAM would be a better alternative... :sly:
Oh... You need a context then?

Oh... You need a context then?

Sounds like you're the one who needs a crumb of context:

Last edited:
It would be funny for us if PD would pay full license for Mariah Carrey All I Want for christmas and put it in front in the GT7 menu.
Star Wars Reaction GIF

Everyone fire up you Fiats one more time, PD is going to take away the punch bowl.
I did just that.

Thanks to that grind method in two weeks I managed to :
  • Buy all the cars in the game except two (917K and 330P4) that I will buy next time around in legendary
  • Buy all the engine swaps, some multiple editions to have a track version and a drag version
  • Buy all the original cars that have engine swaps (to have a stock and one or two swapped of the same model)
  • Grind my way back again to 100M cr as of 30 min ago...

Now I am all set for future cars and swaps and don't have to grind for the foreseable future !!!

bugfixes and rip to grind method

Last edited:
So the Christmas update is next Thursday.

Curious if there will be new content or if it’s “just” gonna be the snow hub and Christmas music.

I assume the latter. Which is fine.

Last edited:
bugfixes and rip to grind method
1 step forward and two steps back! lol i love how they list it under improvements... viewpoint comes down to where you frame it from..

Where have you seen that?

I haven’t. It’s just a pretty safe assumption, no?

Just like last year I assume we’ll get the winter hub and Christmas music.

EDIT: last years Christmas update was in mid December. So I’m probably wrong.

Last edited:
I haven’t. It’s just a pretty safe assumption, no?

Just like last year I assume we’ll get the winter hub and Christmas music.

EDIT: last years Christmas update was in mid December. So I’m probably wrong.
I too think we'll get the Christmas update next Thursday, including the yet announced VGT

I too think we'll get the Christmas update next Thursday, including the yet announced VGT
I think it's the announcement the 2nd December, and we are getting a ticket to get it for free, as the Ferrari VGT (if I remember correctly). I'm expecting the Christmas update the 7th or 14th December (last year we got the VGT the 14th December)

Last edited:
The game is undergoing an update now, should be done in 30 minutes. I think they will add some more cars and fix some bugs and glitches, but that is pretty much it. I woke up 3 hours ago so it was perfect timing cause I did some chores a while ago.

Latest Posts

Back