Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 42,131 comments
Plenty of rich and wealthy racers with no talent. The fact Igor put in the hard work and actually does have talent, pretty much trumps any opinions on his and his family’s bank account.

But you know what? Skip all that. Having all his riches, got him a better internet connection to win all those Gran Turismo races. Poor everyone else.

Lets start a new day with more love and less hate.

Plenty of rich and wealthy racers with no talent. The fact Igor put in the hard work and actually does have talent, pretty much trumps any opinions on his and his family’s bank account.

But you know what? Skip all that. Having all his riches, got him a better internet connection to win all those Gran Turismo races. Poor everyone else.

Lets start a new day with more love and less hate.

Cool, I just watched this, how long have you played GT?

If you own a Lamborghini you are rich, let there be no doubt that please.
Depends on what Lamborghini I would say☝️

1703939840098.jpeg

people keep forgetting there are other classes before "rich",Igor's family had money but not RICH with big capital letters money.And when it comes to motorsport your pretty comfortable living goes down the drain pretty fast if you're not careful.Igor on a scale is closer to someone like Hamilton than Verstappen or Leclerc.Not that there is anything wrong with admiring any of those rich drivers as well,they are privileged but their achievements in motorsport shouldn't be treated with contempt because of it.

Last edited:
Race of Champions happening tomorrow. May be fun to watch! Details on GT Facebook page.
It's just the video - the race already happened last week and you can see some of the results on the GT socials (so... spoiler alert, I guess?).

Last edited:
Rich people rarely pay full on houses or cars, moat of rich people have their money invested in business or on stocks, so rich is not equal to a big amount of cashflow
Not really, a lot of very, very rich people, borrow money to pay for most things of any meaningful value, and they own very little. They do invest thier money, and they leave their money invested and growing, if they're good, at a much faster rate than any interest they'll owe on the debt they accrue to buy things that their family trust owns.

Last edited:
...Back on-topic, it's kind of interesting that PD now publicly acknowledges the existence of their Year-End Party every year with these champions.

With this precedent, hopefully one day we'll get another Daiki Kasho live concert like in 2011.

Wonder if its only going to be one update now every 2 months, if the updates is more major ones i dont mind this, but it could also be sign that updates already will slow down in 2024, we will have to see what happens in the coming months of next year

Last edited:
Back