Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 42,097 comments
Oh hey it's this video again of them capturing the scenery, but with some added shots from in-game. They just posted it on Twitter.

Disappointed by the lack of pineapples and banana tree leaves this time though lol
IMG_4720.jpeg

IMG_4721.jpeg

IMG_4722.jpeg

One day Tahiti. One day...

Last edited:
That's a pretty cool video. It was interesting to me to see how they get the photos of for track and its background. I can't wait to drive on this track. I might actually spend time looking at the replays now 🤣

Disappointed by the lack of pineapples and banana tree leaves this time though lol

Let's hope these are used for a new Tahiti track. I can see them "rebooting" Tahiti Road with a completely different layout, but keeping the same name and, obviously, location. I would totally take a reimagined Tahiti track, as the scenery is absolutely breathtaking.

Let's hope these are used for a new Tahiti track. I can see them "rebooting" Tahiti Road with a completely different layout, but keeping the same name and, obviously, location. I would totally take a reimagined Tahiti track, as the scenery is absolutely breathtaking.
I would love to see Tahiti Maze back, and a time trial to emulate the GT3 license test with it. Although Fisherman's Ranch seems inspired by Tahiti Maze. Would still love to see the OG back with the same layout. Or I'm down for a change as long as it's done well. Do hope they'd keep the switchbacks though.

I would love to see Tahiti Maze back, and a time trial to emulate the GT3 license test with it. Although Fisherman's Ranch seems inspired by Tahiti Maze. Would still love to see the OG back with the same layout. Or I'm down for a change as long as it's done well. Do hope they'd keep the switchbacks though.
I adore Tahiti Maze. One of my all time favourite fantasy tracks. I don't expect it back, but I would be elated to have it back in the series. Call me crazy, but I'd also love to see a return of Grand Canyon.

Why are there always GR.B cars? I drove a lot of cars here in GT5. normal flat track? Especially on the start-finish straight, there is a slight ramp and the car's control deteriorates greatly there. As far as I remember.

Why are there always GR.B cars? I drove a lot of cars here in GT5. normal flat track? Especially on the start-finish straight, there is a slight ramp and the car's control deteriorates greatly there. As far as I remember.

I assume you mean Eiger?

They contextualize it as a Rally stage this time around it seems.
Tbh the only way you can make sense of this track.
But there will certainly also be road car arcade races on it.

About half the lap at Sardegna - Road Track A resembles a tarmac rally stage too.

Alsace to me is like a mix between tarmac rally and a car testing facility made to resemble a real road, such as the Millbrook Proving Ground's Alpine Circuit. I say that because some sections are banked or elevated very unnaturally, plus one of the layouts is literally called the "Test Course"

Last edited:
About half the lap at Sardegna - Road Track A resembles a tarmac rally stage too.

Alsace to me is like a mix between tarmac rally and a car testing facility made to resemble a real road, such as the Millbrook Proving Ground's Alpine Circuit. I say that because some sections are banked or elevated very unnaturally, plus one of the layouts is literally called the "Test Course"

My biggest fear is that Eiger ends up looking and feeling like Alsace 2.0.

I love Alsace. Think it's one of the prettiest tracks in the game...especially the evening setting. It's great for taking classic road cars out for a spin.
Evening setting + Hazy and pleasant without clouds (Or a few works too) = A nice summer evening!

Back