Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 42,100 comments
It's not wheel spacers or alignment. It's a wide-body kit - the text literally says "Wide Body", and you can see the arches are blown out by about two inches.
Okay, but why the pic on the left have the wheels to the edges and the pic on the right have the wider fenders? Look like two different fenders.
Edit. Now I see the front & rear. Hope the wheels get pushed to the edges. Unless the wide tyre option does that.

Last edited:
I don't know if they turned it off by mistake or used the wrong footage but there is literally no RT in the scape footage in the trailer like you said
sN56ww1.jpg

QWendHq.jpg

rUkqEEv.jpg

e9iRu37.jpg

The marketing people are so weird. I feel like most of us here could probably get more interesting and accurate footage for PR material. The Japanese booklet looks to have a scape pic with RT, finally after countless trailers not showing it enabled in scapes.

FGzZDojaMAAEO8C

What about it?
That's the track which has got the highest probability of appearing as the one new to the series given it showed up in GT Sport code already last year in an update with the following conditions: daytime, morning, sunset, afternoon, noon, sunrise and twilight. They must be quite serious about it given the number of conditions that have been created.
No mention of Pikes Peak in the leaks and still no word about it two months before release. I'm not optimistic... at least Porsche was in NFS.
I'm hoping they do a standalone next-gen only release for Pikes Peak so we can get a glimpse of the future of GT earlier than having to wait for a whole new GT game. They can then really push the geometry and track details, sound and physics to the next level. They are probably getting limited in size of game if they have all these baked lighting tracks on PS4 for GT7.

Pretty sure someone said that list was just for light/weather references, or something along those lines.

Edit:

Last edited:
Pretty sure someone said that list was just for light/weather references, or something along those lines.

They were work-in-progress tracks, each had time of day/weather variations as other GTSport tracks had.

confirmed for GT7:
Trial Mountain
High Speed Ring
Daytona
Deep Forest

other tracks in database:
Grand Valley
Road Atlanta
Midfield
Cape Ring
Eiger Short
Grand Canyon
Tokyo R246
Watkins Glen

Last edited:
They were work-in-progress tracks, each had the same amount of time of day/weather variations as other GTSport tracks had.

confirmed for GT7:
Trial Mountain
High Speed Ring
Daytona
Deep Forest

other tracks in database:
Grand Valley
Road Atlanta
Midfield
Cape Ring
Eiger Short
Grand Canyon
Tokyo R246
Watkins Glen
Did you actually mine the game and see what they were in reference to? Because I just edited a link to someone who did saying otherwise.

@tankuroded maybe you can clarify?

Last edited:
Did you actually mine the game and see what they were in reference to? Because I just edited a link to someone who did saying otherwise.

@tankuroded maybe you can clarify?
The datamine with mentions of the track names were in parts pertaining to track-specific sky/time parameters, but it does show that PD likely used internal post-release/"transition" builds of GTS to work on/test content that will come to GT7. After all, Daytona, Deep Forest, and Trial Mountain did came from that sky parameter dump and they all got confirmed in GT7.

(The manufacturer part of the datamine also has BAC and a key to what type of the old Jeep we're getting - it's not Ford GPW, for sure.)

I've rewatched video on PS5 version, I see a lot of changes on Alsace Village.

@emula you can do some comparisons please ? :) I'm a bit intrigued.

Otherwise, some great news today ! I like separation between, used and brand central cars ! I like so much the new cockpit view !
Physics seems improved. More than 420 cars is a very good number. 90+ tracks, too, I hope they will confirm Apricot Hill very soon. And 2500 scapes is just incredible !

I just expect two things :

DLCs will be free and championship in GT Mode.

Looking forward to March 4th 2022 !

Last edited:
I have rewatched video on PS5 version, I see plenty modification on Alsace Village.

Otherwise, some great news today ! I like separation between, used cars and brand central ! I like so much the new cockpit view !
Physics seems improved. More than 420 cars is a very good number. 90+ tracks, too, I hope the will confirm Apricot Hill very soon. And 2500 scapes is just incredible !

428 cars actually

I've rewatched video on PS5 version, I see a lot of changes on Alsace Village.

Otherwise, some great news today ! I like separation between, used and brand central cars ! I like so much the new cockpit view !
Physics seems improved. More than 420 cars is a very good number. 90+ tracks, too, I hope they will confirm Apricot Hill very soon. And 2500 scapes is just incredible !

This is not mine this is from MotogamesTV

He did a roughly good comparison between PS5 and PS4 quality and it shows a brief second of Alsace Village.

Not blown away by what I see but I am liking it

I’ll leave it to whoever sees this to question its legitimacy, but it’s an interesting development nonetheless:

I can't understand how that's supposed to be connected to GT in any way whatsoever. Am I missing something here?

It’s it’s like the Used Car Dealership that had the Starion, could be a GT connection. However, there’s nothing, I can see, attached to that reddit post.

I can't understand how that's supposed to be connected to GT in any way whatsoever. Am I missing something here?
Like I said it could be complete BS, but that post mentions a UK dealership that loaned a Renault Avantime to be scanned by PD, for use in the next GT game. So if it’s legit, then the Renault Avantime is coming to GT7

Like I said it could be complete BS, but that post mentions a UK dealership that loaned a Renault Avantime to be scanned by PD, for use in the next GT game. So if it’s legit, then the Renault Avantime is coming to GT7
Ah, for whatever reason the right arrow on the image wasn't visible the first time around. Either way, even if it is true, and it is barely getting scanned, I would imagine we wouldn't be seeing it any time soon.

Back