Gran Turismo 7 takes center stage in an all-new State of Play, arriving Wednesday at 2pm Pacific:

• Thread starter GlamFM
  • 1,381 comments
Seriously? Rift Apart, Forbidden West, Miles Morales, and Demon's Souls are ridiculously impressive.
GT7 will be my first PS5 game! Still playing PS4 titles with boost should be quite a slap in the chops when GT7 lands! I do agree horizon looks terrific GoW also, but wouldnt go near those other games even if they were on PSPlus each to their own ;-)

Alright, make or break time.
They've got a whole half-an-hour this time around. Let's see, apart from cars and courses, what they've been saving up till this point to showcase. Hopefully they'll address (not directly answer, but provide more information about within the presentation's content) all the questions and speculation surrounding the Japanese pamphlet.

Ho ho "Alright, make or break time." Yes high stakes indeed someone is making something for you to enjoy, and you will enjoy criticising it... something for everyone lol

Screenshot_20220131-084254_Brave.jpg

The way the clouds are reflecting off the hood...

giphy.gif

Ho ho "Alright, make or break time." Yes high stakes indeed someone is making something for you to enjoy, and you will enjoy criticising it... something for everyone lol
Well, we are on a video game forum. Why wouldn't an event that finally promises to properly showcase what this video game is and contains be make or break? If they show something great I'm not going to criticise it am I? But if they show the same boring career mode and catch the rabbit AI format, then damn right I'm going to be disappointed and criticise them.

The game would be more enjoyable for everyone if PD actually did something with the most common complaints and worries. And there's no one here who would rather have to be negative than get to be positive. We'd all rather have fun with good AI than be annoyed by the same bad AI. Obviously.

Back