Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.07 Now Available: Tire and Progression Bugs Addressed

• Thread starter Famine
  • 2,149 comments
Just saying, domestic violence needs a divorce and a restriction order if possible, it doesn't need hope, there is no hope. We had a good run with the previous titles, it is what it is now.
Well I have hope that in the coming days and PD see the majority of consumers outrage at their blatant robbery they maybe will reconsider and throw some kind of bone out there in an update to make things more palatable, rather than just give up I have hope that they may see some sense for the long term and give a credit building solution to appease the masses... sorry 👍

Oh, ho, ho... Kaz, you already were very incompetent before but this has yet to be the stupidest move of yours yet.

I hope people are gonna massively toss snide remarks and play your game less your way for nerfing credits and not managing the servers well. You screwed up big time.

I always thought Karen and Snowflake are more like opposite parts of a spectrum:
Karen - ignorant
Snowflake - not ignorant enough
;-)

The fact that I paid for that stupid special edition to give this damn company ONE LAST CHANCE to redeem themselves, and they messed it up, as always...

Agreed.

It's at a point now that they may want to consider releasing a Spec-B with a fundamental redo of a lot of stuff.

While I don't completely dislike the roulette thing, it has to at least be a legit roulette. I have no expectation of ever getting anything but the 10,000 credits as it sits.

Everything looks pretty, but a shortage of new content, it being a kind of crappy 'game', and now with the adjusting the credit payouts and all the rest...this has turned me sour towards PD once again.

Feeling like a battered wife being gaslit.

Assetto Corsa for the PC with all the mods, to me, has exposed PD for being completely full of it.

Modder's for AC can put out cars and tracks in reasonable if not unbelievable time frames.

I realize the mods aren't from scratch, but I remember gt4-gt5 timeframe that Kaz was saying they were making everything new to support 4k going forward.

The whole it takes X amount of years to make one car or track is a pile of poo.

We are getting taxed to hell, peoples pay isnt going up with inflation, energy and fuel prices are going through the roof, everything is increasing in prices - housing, food, even Fanatecs.

I guess GT7 is a Simulator after all - lets reduce how much money you have left over, just like real life!
yes, and to make it more real lets put 500k for tune one car, and engine swaps in roulettes, and we cant sell cars just like real life. They bring to real only things that want, PD🤡

Just a question to all of the moaners and complainers in here: how many cars do you have in your garage after playing through the majority of the cafe, missions, license tests? I'd bet quite a bit. Hopefully the grind is lessened sooner than later re: payouts, roulette prizes but don't pretend like the game is short-changing you to the degree you seem to indicate in the comments here.

I read the note about
So I spend £500 on a SONY PS5, then £50 a year so I can play online, then £80 on the 25 year copy of GT7, then £800 on a Fanatec GT7 DD wheel and pedals (which Sony will get a royalty from) and then I start to play GT7 and think to myself “wow the amount of grinding required to get the more desirable cars is really high but no worries I’ll get my head down and do it”. Now they have made it twice as hard in one foul stroke and I can’t play at the moment even if I wanted to.
Thanks Sony/PD you certainly saw me coming.
We should sue PD for holding a gun to your head to force you to pay so much money for all that hardware just to play one game

I can't understand a game that is focused on collecting cars, making it harder and harder to make money to collect them.
While I understand everyone saying this, at the same time I think I'd be more upset if I could just max out credits in a week or two and literally be able to buy 400+ almost immediately. I personally got the game to enjoy for at least the next few years, and wanted the challenge to having to bust my ass, to get more cars and parts. Where is the fun, where you can immediately just buy whatever you want? That should be left for the people who decide to dish out on micro transactions.

So while it sucks that payouts got smaller, I don't think it takes away from the game at all. Just gonna have to spend more time racing to earn credits. Isn't that the whole point, to race more and have fun doing it?

Don't tell then how to run GTP. That's how you get banned. Lol
I've been advocating for an article considering GTP's relative closeness to Kaz since it was made clear that this was the point in which Polyphony was hellbent on going to.

Besides, if GTP aren't going to do it, then others on Youtube and other gaming sites will. And to some here (who have all disappeared, weird) those gaming sites and Youtubers, they aren't going to be very nice to elder god Yamauchi. Nor should they be.

Last edited:
While I understand everyone saying this, at the same time I think I'd be more upset if I could just max out credits in a week or two and literally be able to buy 400+ almost immediately.
There's a large gap between 2 weeks and 5 years of grinding.
Isn't that the whole point, to race more and have fun doing it?
On what events? The game barely has any. As for custom races, you're looking at 12+ years of grinding if you're only going that route, and that's assuming you never upgrade your cars.

While I understand everyone saying this, at the same time I think I'd be more upset if I could just max out credits in a week or two and literally be able to buy 400+ almost immediately. I personally got the game to enjoy for at least the next few years, and wanted the challenge to having to bust my ass, to get more cars and parts. Where is the fun, where you can immediately just buy whatever you want? That should be left for the people who decide to dish out on micro transactions.

So while it sucks that payouts got smaller, I don't think it takes away from the game at all. Just gonna have to spend more time racing to earn credits. Isn't that the whole point, to race more and have fun doing it?
When you're online with your mates and you want to do a dynamic weather race. "Ok lads gimme 2 hours 45 minutes while I scrape together the funds to buy the relevant tyres I need for each car"

I think several things are going on here with the credits nerfing, filthy capitalism definitely is part of the equation, but lets give PD some "credit" ho ho... They have a couple of weeks server data, and they are projecting that forward against the release road map, I bet they can tell most folks will have most of the cars before summer... bar a few unicorns...

Yes to race in variety and work your way up the ladder gradually. Not hand hold me the entire game and have me grind 1 race to buy a got damn over priced used NSX..

When you're online with your mates and you want to do a dynamic weather race. "Ok lads gimme 2 hours 45 minutes while I scrape together the funds to buy the relevant tyres I need for each car"
😂

So many drama queens.

It's not that different from other GT launches. There are bumps. They smooth them out.

Expecting them to change before the servers are even back up is a good example of unreal expectations.

GT Planet should show how many times each member has threatened to quit and never play again. That would be quite funny. :lol:

" Please note that while Broadcast Mode is enabled, some of the Music Rally or Music Replay tracks will not be available."

What's the point of broadcasting music rally if you can't watch it with its background music on? And I don't get this copyright issue, if PD secured license for the music, and you paid for the game that contains the music and stream it online (to people who didn't pay for any of that), how come only music is problematic, not the game as well? By some logic, none of that should be a problem or both.

And this prize cut move is atrocious, won't even comment on that.
I tried uploading on YouTube a Music Replay video without any editing with the song "vroom" (the song created for the the game) and it is fully block by copyright no way to show the video in the world not even them running ads on my video.... 😶😶😶😶

"This song was created for the Gran Turismo® 7 soundtrack in collaboration with Sony Music Entertainment, Polyphony Digital Studios, and PlayStation."

Back