Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.07 Now Available: Tire and Progression Bugs Addressed

• Thread starter Famine
  • 2,149 comments
Well poop. I forgot to disconnect my PS4 from the network, and it's installing update 1.08 right now. Not sure what to make of this, as it says the server is still down. Guess I'll let it because I don't want to upset the Playstation daemons.

There's a new error message while downloading which makes the download stuck LOOOOL
I guess hundreds of hundreds of people are downloading now. This could happen. I also guess it will be some minutes outage due to temp overload. I already downloaded it, now installing.. let's see.

I downloaded 1.08 just fine. When it went to install it, same old message about server being down is displayed. Still not working.

Last edited:
227.9MB on mines . . . so they sent out multiple different versions of the same update?
Didnt you say you got a refund for the game?Was this for a physical copy or via PS store?If it was a digital copy just wondering if they argued the refund.

Last edited:
On a ps5

Did the downlaod
Copied the data
Installed the dara
Resest the app

Cannot connect to server
Offline only
FFS

Last edited:
1.08 patch notes:

Payouts increased by 1%.

Thanks, PD 🥰
If this doesn't tell you what they think of us nothing else will. Its like real life. Everything else goes up by 5% but you get a raise for 1%. Cant even break even. At this point I think I'm done with them. I have to work in the real life greedy economy. I dont have to participate in PD's.

When PD is actively halving credits received for certain races, that constitutes as pushing MTs. I'm curious if you think there is any justification for that.
That's a jump in your head. Doesn't make it true. Until in game you see an advert for the micro transactions you have to navigate away from they aren't pushing them. As for their justification? I have no idea how PD operates. If you are genuinely interested I would suggest you ask them.
Microtransactions are first thing you see on the PS5 when you're about to boot up GT7, yet they're not advertised?
That's not PD though. That's Sony organising their menu for ease of use. It would be the same for any game there. Still the choice is there to move across to that section if you wanted to. I don't find it that hard to just press x as soon as the menu appears. Anything else is not in my radar.
Are you talking about GT7? Because they are advertised every time you see your credit balance, and you can buy them right there.
Picture of what exactly you are talking about please? I have never seen them in game.

If this doesn't tell you what they think of us nothing else will. Its like real life. Everything else goes up by 5% but you get a raise for 1%. Cant even break even. At this point I think I'm done with them. I have to work in the real life greedy economy. I dont have to participate in PD's.
I didn't think i'd have to put a "/s" on that post :lol:

Back