Gran Turismo 7's Next Update is Coming September 28, Adds Three New Cars

Where are the 24h races? Where is the most iconic event of GT: the Grand Valley 300km. I'm still waiting for a "complete" game to buy GT7. I hope this update will change the game but there is no reason to be hopeful after months of poor updates concerning new events.
well so far we got only the Spa 24h , but i don't get why we didn't get Nurb 24h event yet or the Le Mans 24h

Last edited:
There is a Spa 24h race (1h ingame with sunset / sunrise - payout 1,5 Million because of the bonus)
By the way . . . In the custom race settings in Assetto Corsa Competizione you can make every race a 24h race with sunset and sunrise. Even a 10 min one.

The more you compare GT7 to other even older games, the more you see how much wasted potential it has...

By the way . . . In the custom race settings in Assetto Corsa Competizione you can make every race a 24h race with sunset and sunrise. Even a 10 min one.

The more you compare GT7 to other even older games, the more you see how much wasted potential it has...
you can't do that with custom race in GT7?

Last edited:
You are talking about Add a new label that requires 5 minutes of programming as a new feature? Come on, the extra parts and engine swaps are corrections of game design errors that restricted that parts to roulette tickets.

About the Cars for the Pagani and the Espada you can find articles here in gtplanet, for the others Just make a Google search
1695805196129.png

We'll just ignore the whole VR thing, the Variable Refresh Rate & 1440p support, more convinience for buying tyres while in a race, the scapes expansion with both some moving scapes & drift mode and a load of other QoL changes. Yes, a label is the issue.

While there are many things many people want added, this is not the hill to die on i'm afraid.

you can't do that with custom race in GT7?
Custom race time acceleration only goes to 30x in GT7 (which is plenty fast in my opinion), and most tracks lack night time. Some get painfully close to a full 24 hour cycle and stop short anyway, like Alsace going until 11:30 PM and then time simply stops. It's missing less than 5 hours of night and an early dawn phase to have a full cycle.

It is a simulated 24-hour race to start at day, after 16 mins the sunsets, it gets dark, after half an hour the sunrises and stuff. With rain.
Right, so it's not a 24 hour race. A 1 hour race where the sun moves across the sky faster does not make it a 24 hour race. It's still 1 hour.

You are talking about Add a new label that requires 5 minutes of programming as a new feature? Come on, the extra parts and engine swaps are corrections of game design errors that restricted that parts to roulette tickets.
Tell me you know nothing about coding and game development without telling me you know nothing about coding and game development.
It's not as easy as you think. what a clown.
About the Cars for the Pagani and the Espada you can find articles here in gtplanet, for the others Just make a Google search
Just make a google search... I did, couldn't find the Lancia Fulvia or the others, maybe you I need to ask you a second time for the source for this to appear? and what are all the other cars? can't find this information... weird huh?

Last edited:
Right, so it's not a 24 hour race. A 1 hour race where the sun moves across the sky faster does not make it a 24 hour race. It's still 1 hour.

Ok the. FIFA can't call themselves a Soccer Game because you don't play 90mins, in Madden you don't play three hours so you can't call it Football. Ah same goes with NBA...

It is A 24h race, like the real one 24 hours of Spa. You can't make game events for that long times. That's why EVERY game shortened the time.
(10mins for example a soccer game in FIFA that's 90mins in real life and so on... That's just the way it is with video games since day one...)

So funny

Last edited:
Ok the. FIFA can't call themselves a Soccer Game because you don't play 90mins, in Madden you don't play three hours so you can't call it Football. Ah same goes with NBA...

It is A 24h race, like the real one 24 hours of Spa. You can't make game events for that long times. That's why EVERY game shortened the time.
(10mins for example a game that's 90mins in real life and so on... That's hist the way it is with video games since day one...)

So funny
You can literally do the exact same thing in GT7 though...?

What is your point?

Tell me you know nothing about coding and game development without telling me you know nothing about coding and game development.
It's not as easy as you think. what a clown.

Just make a google search... I did, couldn't find the Lancia Fulvia or the others, maybe you I need to ask you a second time for the source for this to appear? and what are all the other cars? can't find this information... weird huh?

FIFA couldn't call themselves a soccer game if they were playing baseball, because that's a factually wrong thing. Soccer can still be soccer at a different length of time. A race is still a race whether it's 1 hour or 24 hours. But you know what a 1 hour race factually isn't? A 24 hour race.

You can't... Read... You can't do the 24 hour rhythm... You can't set the sunset and sunrise

Damn people. READ:-)
What? Who can't read? Have you ever tried setting up a 24 hour race? Because you can, in custom races, depending on the track. It's all there, the full 24 hour time cycle. On Le Mans, Spa 24h Layout, Daytona, Road Atlanta, Mount Panorama, Northern Isle Speedway, Nurburgring 24h Layout, Special Stage Route X, and Tokyo Expressway. These all have the full 24 hour range, and you can set the length of time in a custom race to 24 hours to experience the whole thing. Or you can do a 1 hour race and tell yourself it's a 24 hour race by setting the time scale to 24x.

I'm reading, but we can't do a 24H Custom Race using the Spa 24H layout? I don't go much higher than 15 minutes. Never used the slider past one hour.

I take it 200 laps at Spa 24H won't be enough for 12 hours. I think it's over 500 laps in GT3 cars.

Yeah this totally means a Bugatti Type 51 (and others in that list) have been scanned by PD... 🤡

Face Palm GIF

Btw Fiat Coupe leads to... Nothing, just as I thought

Last edited:
I'm reading, but we can't do a 24H Custom Race using the Spa 24H layout? I don't go much higher than 15 minutes. Never used the slider past one hour.

I take it 200 laps at Spa 24H won't be enough for 12 hours. I think it's over 500 laps in GT3 cars.
You can, the "endurance" slider goes up to 24 hours. This is possible on all tracks, but most will stop progressing the time of day after a certain point because (for whatever reason) they lack a proper night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah this totally means a Bugatti Type 51 (and others in that list) have been scanned by PD... 🤡

Face Palm GIF

Btw Fiat Coupe leads to... Nothing, just as I thought
Come on, you have to search inside the topic, you Will find the pic, plus the car Is in the datamined car list
In any case you are trying to defend the indefensible

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back