Gran Turismo World Series R1: Montreal Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Famine
  • 146 comments
Yea, the event itself is a steal. I looked at return flights and train from my location to Montreal and you're looking at $350 - $700 depending on the method of transport you choose. Train takes 12 hours and plane is 3. Then have to consider a place to lay your head for the night which ranges from $75 - 150 depending on hostel, AirBnB or hotel. Don't forget food too!
75$-150$ to stay in montréal ?? It’s very cheap.

Someone was asking about the time the race starts. Theres now a countdown on the World Map.
IMG_4524.jpeg

This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Watch Live: 2024 Gran Turismo World Series Round 1 – Montreal

Live event racing returns to the Gran Turismo World Series later today, with the first of 2024’s four rounds coming from a brand-new venue in Montreal, Canada...
Thank you for including the live timing links! Was wondering how I was going to stream that on the PC while watching the race stream on the PS.

What happens if you touch it?

Seems to be more space just ahead of the stage than in Barcelona. How many seats are in there?
Rough math has me at 286 - 312 seats but I can't fully see all the way back.

I dare to touch it 😂. They weren't too fond of the line up to get close to photograph the thing.

Last edited:
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Watch Live: 2024 Gran Turismo World Series Round 1 – Montreal

Live event racing returns to the Gran Turismo World Series later today, with the first of 2024’s four rounds coming from a brand-new venue in Montreal, Canada...
You're doing gods work sitting through so many hours of eSports, I salute you for your dedication since it means I and thousands of others don't have to watch for the July update teaser 🫡.

Last edited:
Back