GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

• Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
And so will your second post :lol:

GT6 needs tracks, tracks and more tracks.

I am not going to lie, despite people here wanting longer tracks, I think GT6 needs to have some short, fast tracks for their offline events. Something that lacks in GT5 from former GT games are circuits that can be lapped in approximately 90 seconds by cars with less than 200hp. It would certainly make some of the beginner races much less tedious. Having Tsukuba as the only track that falls into this category does not exactly please me. The Silverstone National Circuit is a fair example here - the GT street circuits aren't enjoyable in my experience.

Here's another good car that should be in GT6.

Nazca C2

People who played Need for Speed III Hot Pursuit should know this car.;)

Pity i have the PS2 version.:indiff: Guess i have been missing out.:ouch: I really hope they get this awesome car!:dopey:
Excellent game, and car.👍👍

It doesn't help that some tracks already in the game have shorter versions that aren't in GT5, the east and west Suzuka circuits for example.

GT1 cars all the way..would be the most successful thing GT/PD ever did.. but that would make to much sense...quess thats why we dont have them...oh well give me a GTR..hehe

It doesn't help that some tracks already in the game have shorter versions that aren't in GT5, the east and west Suzuka circuits for example.

It shouldn't take too much effort to add that. Just cut up the map and add a couple barriers :dopey:

Well, it would seem that simple to us. Clearly for PD it's not though.

Even in GT4 I don't remember there being any races on Suzuka West Circuit in GT mode. I've no idea why not. In any case, I feel that new content is needed as far as tracks go - actual short, flowing tracks instead of street circuits consisting of straights and hairpins. .

Last edited:
That plus bring back the shorter original tracks like Midfield. Just update the scenery a bit so it looks more realistic.

Oh and STOP PUTTING A TUNNEL IN EVERY FICTIONAL TRACK, PD!

Tunnels exist in real life because the geography of the terrain forces it, or if it's a racetrack because there is a loop section or some crossing, like Suzuka or Motegi. They're few and far between though, likewise you won't see many tunnels on real life street circuits except Monaco.

However PD started with a blank piece of paper for all of their fictional tracks, there was no prior geography that required a tunnel but like I say, they seem obsessed with adding them wherever possible.

Tunnels exist in real life because the geography of the terrain forces it, or if it's a racetrack because there is a loop section or some crossing, like Suzuka or Motegi. They're few and far between though, likewise you won't see many tunnels on real life street circuits except Monaco.

However PD started with a blank piece of paper for all of their fictional tracks, there was no prior geography that required a tunnel but like I say, they seem obsessed with adding them wherever possible.

I think all of us know this already.

Ferrari FXX and 'new Enzo' ( I think it's the F70 released later this year?). Also would love El Capitan back along with other gt4 tracks :)

tracks:
- Silverstone
- Brands Hatch
- Hockenheimring
- Missing GT4-tracks

cars:
- Veyron Premium
- Formula GT Premium
- Ferrari FF

I wanna see thirty or more premium D1GP cars. Its a japanese game, I can't believe theres so few premium drift cars. Theres not that many more standard ones. Driiiiiiftttt!!! arrghhhh!!! :embarrassed:D

how about some big body sedans with power a-la M5 (E39) and E55 or 63, CLS 55. I know they had the last model of M5, wonder if they will have the new V8 twin turbo model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back