GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

• Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see a true 1/4 mile drag strip with a staging lane, a burnout strip and a light tree that actually works
DragStrip_Nitrolympics_2005.jpg

Am I right or am I right?

Adding to the drag strip idea. What if they put in that 4way drag strip? I'm not sure where it is in real life, or what it's called, but if anyone knows I'm wondering.

Premium Sprinter trueno, Supra MKIV, 180SX (240SX USDM), and some others thats all i want PLEASE PD!!! :lol:

-> If were talking about drag racing, this is the only one I'm interested in:

Moscow Unlim 500 Track
0.jpg

^ 1 Mile, plain and simple. ;)

This reminded me of AVUS, which would be a good replacement for SSR7;

The original circuit was nearly 20km, but I daresay 4km straights are more than enough to reach top speeds. I was definitely bored by the GT4 test course compared to GT2.
br-evd-ds-avus37.jpg

avus3.jpg

Last edited:
I don't see how the GT90 Concept is a flop. Didn't it have a huge top speed and a good amount of hp? I guess people really do have different preferences here.

ford-gt90.jpg

It's performance was only ever theoretical, the turbos were never actually activated on the engine because they didn't know if the chassic could handle the power. Then Ford scrapped the idea and it was never properly worked on.

That's why I don't really like the idea of concept cars at all, not ones that were never properly built anyway because the performance is just theortical and guesswork by PD. Although saying that the Dodge Concept car LM Edition in GT2 was probably my favourite car in the game.

The zMax Dragway at Charlotte is pretty cool. During the Coke 600 weekend there a couple of years ago, a couple buddies and I tailgated next to it. We went inside for a look around. I've never been to a drag race before, but after seeing it, I'd consider watching one there. Though I'm not into drag racing on GT5, I think it would be a neat addition to GT6.

It was a concept that never went into production, how was it a flop?

Oh your back to cut everyone down again, guess the peace is shattered

-> If were talking about drag racing, this is the only one I'm interested in:

Moscow Unlim 500 Track

^ 1 Mile, plain and simple. ;)

That looks like that strip where the tuned 1200hp r34 smoked the veyron and where 1000hp GTRs and 1000hp porsche races daily. Seen a video on YouTube of a tuned x5 m vs a cherokee srt8 supercharged (vs juke r stage 2 later). Juke-r won.

Last edited:

No, he raises a valid point.

How was a car that was never went into production, or was never even thoroughly tested a flop? It's not like they rested all their future hope on it, gave it the green light for production, and then watched as it failed in the marketplace. It's no different than any other concept car; just a test bed for a designer's wet dream and some new technology the engineers came up with. I don't see how that can be a flop.

A couple of LM Race cars i would like in gt6

Minolta Toyota 88C-V Race car '89

Toyota GT One Race car

Minolta Toyota 89C-V Race Car

Lola and Aston Martin LMP Race car

2013 Peugeot LMP Race car

http://www.autofile.ca/News/283/Mazda-to-supply-diesel-racing-engines

im not sure i you can figure out what all of the cars are so i wrote what i was pretty sure they were called, also i you want to see what im talking about look up what i said :P. also the link may not work, BUT WHATEVER :P

The Aston LMP was a Lola I believe. 2011 I think?

Also, I haven't heard of Peugeot doing a 2013 car??? Link please?

The Stig Farmer
Peugeot retired from Le Mans didn't they?

For the mean time. Its Toyota challenging for a Lil while. I think i heard of someone else making a car to challenge Audi too.

I don't know what that dude is talking about. Gram teriyaki had the latest Peugeot LMP

Gram teriyaki ?lol swype is weird

Last edited:

No, he raises a valid point.

How was a car that was never went into production, or was never even thoroughly tested a flop? It's not like they rested all their future hope on it, gave it the green light for production, and then watched as it failed in the marketplace. It's no different than any other concept car; just a test bed for a designer's wet dream and some new technology the engineers came up with. I don't see how that can be a flop.

Thank you. I was not cutting anyone down, I was asking how the car can be considered a flop, pretty much because what Doog said. It was a concept that stayed a concept.

For the mean time. Its Toyota challenging for a Lil while. I think i heard of someone else making a car to challenge Audi too.

I don't what that dude is talking about. Gram teriyaki had the latest Peugeot LMP

Mazda is supposedly bringing a car to Le Mans in 2013 with Dempsey Racing

Exactly. Do you know what this is called?

Unfortunately, I don't. I just know they hold the NHRA finals there. I'm sure it would be pretty easy to figure out using google LOL. It would just be cool to have something like that IN GAME, you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back