GT6 Update 1.09 (Undocumented Changes in OP) >Lock<

• Thread starter TheProRacer
  • 947 comments

Are you happy with the content in this update?

• Total voters
Not sure anyone else noticed this but the lighting is kind of annoying especially on an artificially lit course like Daytona Road, at night the lights as you pass by aren't smoothly transitioning they it's doing this almost strobe like effect which is incredibly annoying especially when using cockpit view. It's like when the next light is up the one already casting a shadow just shuts off like a light switch as the new one casts a shadow. Try it and see what I'm referring to Daytona road at night, I have never seen it like this before. Although I could be tired, but also I noticed that when you default setting the suspension of the Audi R8 LMS Ultra '12 the settings are nearly insane especially in the rear.

After reading about the changes I decided to try out the Shelby 427 Cobra again. Definitely felt better than the last time I drove it. I had had it out on Spa back around 1.01 and it was crazy hard to keep on the track. Today I ran it in the Willow A-Spec seasonal and had no trouble winning with it. I could still feel the tail wanting to come out in the corners but not nearly as bad as before. Big improvement on one of the harder cars I had driven.

This update has totally screwed the NASCAR community in the"""""" we have all worked so hard to get fast and now we have to start all over thnx Polyphony we salute you FANTASTIC JOB

Please elaborate.

"Them there dangum PD fellers done gave us camber and rejiggered stuff that gone mussed up our settuns! DEY TOOKER SETTUNS!!"

I don't really understand the fuss. Yeah, you have to fiddle around with however many cars you have in your stable to get them to handle up to snuff and be fast or whatever, but I thought that was part of the fun.

This update has totally screwed the NASCAR community in the"""""" we have all worked so hard to get fast and now we have to start all over thnx Polyphony we salute you FANTASTIC JOB

Oh you mean like in real NASCAR (and other forms of racing) where setups change by the hour depending on ambient and track temp, wind direction, surface condition, and a ton of other variables?

You'll live and you'll get better at setting up and driving cars as a result.

DEY TOOKER SETTUNS!!!
"Them there dangum PD fellers done gave us camber and rejiggered stuff that gone mussed up our settuns! DEY TOOKER SETTUNS!!"

I don't really understand the fuss. Yeah, you have to fiddle around with however many cars you have in your stable to get them to handle up to snuff and be fast or whatever, but I thought that was part of the fun.

The funniest thing I've ever read on here. Bravo, @Sum1s2pid.

Last edited:
Odd. Raced online for nearly an hour tonight with no issue at all, let alone the ones mentioned by @Johnnypenso ..

I managed to run about online a few hours ago, since then it's a constant stream of errors, disconnects and game freezes. I know I'm not the only one because before it happened, I had 6 or 7 friend's rooms open, and now there are none, everyone has given up.

Another case of fixing one thing, breaking another again by the looks of it. I hope this is sorted out soon.

Ever since this update was released, I've been getting disco'd like never before. At least 4 times within an hour. My friends and I ragequit and left for the night. :(

Got some seat time with the TS030 at Le Mans(before the time trial got posted in seasonal) and its quite exciting since the bump feels insane on the T500.....I won't say its undriveable, its just very jarring.

FFB in general feels different, not sure what exactly is the difference. I think the tire grip is easier to gauge now since I think the point where the the self aligning torque drops off is more defined...

Camber wise, the difference so far at least is that it doesn't seem "slower" when you add camber. But I can't get the balance to change too much if I piling on camber on one end or another...

Back