• 719 comments
We’ll get:

10-Laps Nurburgring GP
10-Laps Suzuka
10-Laps Fuji Speedway
10-Laps Autopolis
10-Laps Watkins Glen

….and then, I woke up.
That's actually fairly reasonable... And still very lackluster.
I would expect something like:

Grand Valley 300km
6hours of Monza
24Hours du Le Mans
12Hours Bathurst
SF23 Championship with at least 5 Asian tracks with 20 laps each minimum

And then yeah, I would wake up face planted on the ground.
XJ220 would be a really cool addition, that late 80s / early 90s supercar roster is looking pretty solid at that point, just maybe an EB110 left to cover all the obvious ones!
Yes, only the XJ220 and the EB110 to have the full roster of the late 80s/early 90s super/hypercars. I believe we will have both eventually, the XJ220 is almost a guarantee at this point.

And again, in the GT Sport era we once had silhouettes after an update. Can't remember which update it was though.

It was the one that added Red Bull Ring and the Ford GT Mk4, the Ps blog shared the details and the trailer with the update content the day before, Kaz shared the silhouettes just a couple of hours before the server maintenance lol

Last edited:
It's a Pikes Peak car rather than a GT3. It would likely fit into the #ProfessionallyTuned road car category, not Gr.3.
I really wonder if maybe loebs peugeot is possible with this update..that car was a monster..I read it had 1,8s 0-100 kmh

Kaz is probably busy with the Olympic esport stuff
awkward cross country GIF by European Athletics

Is it definite that two other cars are coming or is it just the Dallara?
No and no. It's not definite, but we also don't know if it's just the SF23.

Nenkai is often right, as he has access to game data and can see upcoming things in it, but that's never 100% accurate. There's a good chance that there's more coming beside the SF23, but we can't be certain until the silhouettes, the trailer, or the update itself drops.

No and no. It's not definite, but we also don't know if it's just the SF23.

Nenkai is often right, as he has access to game data and can see upcoming things in it, but that's never 100% accurate. There's a good chance that there's more coming beside the SF23, but we can't be certain until the silhouettes, the trailer, or the update itself drops.
The silhouettes must drop today

Wooo! Thanks for sharing the silhouettes, is that some sort of Porsche then? The rear profile looks like another AMG GT but the front end looks like another modern 911?

EDIT:

Another AMG it is then! I thought we already had a Gr 3 one, shows how much attention I've paid to the race cars!

Last edited:
Back