GT7 April Update Discussion

• Thread starter PuffelPizza
  • 719 comments
Yeah the livery creations are honestly the most immersive i've seen yet, you can create almost exact replicas atleast visually of almost any car you want.

OT: Hoping this update comes with cars other than the SF23s as while they will be fun they have even more limited use than regular Gr.1 cars.
To me it will be a bit dissapointing if we just get SF23, if thats the case, their need to be big amount of events, otherwise this will proably be very weak update

New grind races would be nice. Just anything to mix it up...

Grand Valley 30 minutes
Trial Mountain 60 minutes
Nurburgring 10 laps
Bathurst 60 minutes

Even if they were all WTC700 races, if they paid out reasonably (25,000 - 30,000 cr / minute with the CRB) it'd be great.

Or just make the damn human comedy mission races pay out each time!

Last edited:
I have no experience on GT7 at the moment but whatever is happening with the controller, surely can't feel worse then playing GTR2 on Keyboard (Not one of my better ideas), or playing ACC with Joycons :lol:

My advice to anyone attempting to do either:

View attachment 1250239
How about the original Test Drive on the keyboard...with a monochrome monitor on a 286DX?

I got your esports in my parts Kaz

F39D3892-E9B1-462D-A812-34C824662533.gif

I will not place or win in the Olympic race/time trial but am excited for it.

Probably might not be a satisfying update, but seems to have a lot to it just with SF23 and the Olympic event beginning tied into this update by the looks of it.

To me it will be a bit dissapointing if we just get SF23, if thats the case, their need to be big amount of events, otherwise this will proably be very weak update
Same here. I don't really like modern day monoposters, so just the two SF23s would be a disappointment for me(but since i really liked the last 2 updates I could live with that...)

I will guarantee one thing - we'll know about the car situation Wednesday morning (Western Hemisphere time).

Back