GT7 April Update Discussion

• Thread starter PuffelPizza
  • 719 comments
We had a couple updates where the race cars outnumbered the road cars(Skyline & Maserati, Suzuki Gr.3 and Escudo, GR010 & Rampage[more track than hiomologated race car]). Sure, recent updates have been one race car, but still possible to see race cars outnumber road cars.
Of course but i think most of time we will see mostly roadcars, only a few updates had more race cars than road cars in them but if look on average its been like 80% road cars 20% race cars, witch only seem fair considering their is much more road cars available than race cars, and we are still missing a lot road cars, i would not golf my breath for another race cars in this update besides the superformulas, i think the packs needs to be balanced a only race cars update would not be great for those people that are not intrested in that, march update was very well balanced in that way

LFA (Brand Central/UCD)
You dont reckon the LFA would be in the LCD? I thought they only made limited amount, a couple hundred or so. I know its one of the more anticipated cars here but it seem to be fairly well regarded in the real world too.

You dont reckon the LFA would be in the LCD? I thought they only made limited amount, a couple hundred or so. I know its one of the more anticipated cars here but it seem to be fairly well regarded in the real world too.
Lfa will be in brand central when it arrives

LCD is only for cars 2000 or earlier. The LFA is the 2010 model

Here goes my prediction, we might find out about this in just a couple of minutes/hours.
  • 1992 Jaguar XJ220
  • 2008 Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4
  • 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon
  • 2023 Super Formula Dallara SF23 (Honda)
  • 2023 Super Formula Dallara SF23 (Toyota)

Here goes my prediction

Mercedes 190E 2.5-16 Evo II (LCD)
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR (Brand Central)
SF23 Toyota/Honda (Brand Central)

No new tracks.

I am expecting that tweet for Kaz as we are in the last week of April (bearing in mind he might have been at the race track looking at said cars today)

Last edited:
Meanwhile

Attachments

• memix-sad-pablo.jpeg.jpg
    memix-sad-pablo.jpeg.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 10
Maybe there is no update this month.

the 'SF23' used in the current Super Formula season will come to Gran Turismo 7 via the April update
there is an update this month

I have a feeling there would be at least one track, with the highly probable ones being either Sebring or Twin Ring Motegi (actually Mobility Resort Motegi).

The two Super Formula SF23's are pretty much textbook, but the remaining three cars would likely be:

At least one new unique car that's not on the datamine.
At least one Porsche. (Highly probable candidates would be the 911 GT1-98, 963, 991 GT2 RS or even the 996 Turbo.)
At least one car that actually is on the datamine.

Last edited:
I don't think there ever was a time when Kaz didn't post silhouettes but we still got cars, so most likely April update is just SF23, unless he posts it later. Either way, we will find out soon enough when there's a trailer.

Here joining nailbiters wondering about silhouettes-

I can't believe how stale a "AAA" title like gt7 has gotten in less than a year. The bugs, trickle of content, and overall poor quality of online play.

Take some tips from rockstar, they have been dripfeeding dlc for gta5 on 3 different generations of consoles now.

I started a second save out of boredom and to see what "engines" would come from menus. I FORGOT how repetitive everything is...

And the fact you have drift and drag missions; but you can't have any kind of drift or drag event with friends like the races.

IT would increase player base like the bonanza.

Hoping for Motegi Circuit with all it's layouts, but what we might get is a ever so slightly updated Suzuka circuit (updated signage) with the West Course layout added.

I don't think we get a new circuit (not layouts!) before May or June. Usually PD needs 3-4 months since GT7.
June 2022: Watkins Glen
November 2022: Road Atlanta
February 2023: Grand Valley Highway 1

Last edited:
Here joining nailbiters wondering about silhouettes-

I can't believe how stale a "AAA" title like gt7 has gotten in less than a year. The bugs, trickle of content, and overall poor quality of online play.

Take some tips from rockstar, they have been dripfeeding dlc for gta5 on 3 different generations of consoles now.

I started a second save out of boredom and to see what "engines" would come from menus. I FORGOT how repetitive everything is...

And the fact you have drift and drag missions; but you can't have any kind of drift or drag event with friends like the races.

IT would increase player base like the bonanza.
Gta Rockstar, yes. But tell that to the RDR2 community that was abandoned at pretty much launch and would gladly take PD's update policy.

Gta Rockstar, yes. But tell that to the RDR2 community that was abandoned at pretty much launch and would gladly take PD's update policy.
To be fair RDR2 is a pretty mammoth and complete game without DLC. Or do you mean RDR2 online? In which case I cannot comment, I don't game online.

GT7 on the other hand, compared to past GT games felt very incomplete at launchand still does.

Last edited:
Back