GT7 Daily Race Discussion

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 36,392 comments
Hi guys, I just saw the next tracks for next week. I'm not looking forward to Bathurst again in the B slot. Maybe Brands Hatch would be a good choice for me, and maybe do the Autopolis races too. See in order to improve my racing skills, i have to learn from you guys and your methods, so any bit of info would help. I usually rank between 4000-10,000 in the A slot depending on how well I race on the track, at least when you're qualifying, you don't have to deal with other drivers. You're by yourself on the dance floor.

You have to know and plan your braking and driving on the beast mountain, that's what I learned in it's circuit experience. Maybe one reason PD repeats certain track/car combos is so people that didn't do them back then can have another chance at the fun/action of the event. Even after over 2 years of getting back in the mist of racing(GT) I'm still having trouble in some areas. I started back June 2021, so soon enough it will be three years.

But I am not worried about the D rank, the lobbies are much more friendlier and nicer as opposed to the A/B ones. Even the C lobbies didn't give me that much trouble back a couple weeks ago.

Yeah, there's no reason why we can't race something like this on slick tires.
View attachment 1390754
Are you trying to say we shouldn’t be time trialing a hot 90s Vette on Street Hard tires lol? Or racing a similar vintage GT-R at Watkins on the same tire?

Crazy talk! But seriously, why does PD always give us road cars in sport mode on crap rubber! Guess it’s good for car control …

Hi guys, I just saw the next tracks for next week. I'm not looking forward to Bathurst again in the B slot. Maybe Brands Hatch would be a good choice for me, and maybe do the Autopolis races too. See in order to improve my racing skills, i have to learn from you guys and your methods, so any bit of info would help. I usually rank between 4000-10,000 in the A slot depending on how well I race on the track, at least when you're qualifying, you don't have to deal with other drivers. You're by yourself on the dance floor.

You have to know and plan your braking and driving on the beast mountain, that's what I learned in it's circuit experience. Maybe one reason PD repeats certain track/car combos is so people that didn't do them back then can have another chance at the fun/action of the event. Even after over 2 years of getting back in the mist of racing(GT) I'm still having trouble in some areas. I started back June 2021, so soon enough it will be three years.

But I am not worried about the D rank, the lobbies are much more friendlier and nicer as opposed to the A/B ones. Even the C lobbies didn't give me that much trouble back a couple weeks ago.
Could be a special week next week, autopolis on RS? Gr4? That’d be a cracker.

I’ll have have some Bathurst in race B on RM

That’s got my interest

Back