GT7 May Update Discussion

If that LFA gets added, I don’t want to read one daggone negative comment about how, after all these years of players screaming for it, it drives like a bus, at the Nurburgring.
There is a chance that people may forget about the car few updates after the car dropped though. This happened with the E30 M3 - 1200+ votes for it in the suggestions forum (to be fair, most of the voting were during the GT6 era) and people forgot about it few updates after the Sport Evo model came to GT Sport.

What I'd like in the update:

CARS
  • Acura ARX-06 (Gr 1)
  • BMW M-Sport Hybrid V8 (Gr 1)
  • Cadillac V-Series.R (Gr 1)
TRACKS
  • Sebring
 EVENTS
  • Gr 1 Prototype Series - Sebring, Le Mans
  • American Clubman Cup - Sebring
  • Hyper Car Parade - Sebring
  • World Touring Car 700 - Sebring

There is a chance that people may forget about the car few updates after the car dropped though. This happened with the E30 M3 - 1200+ votes for it in the suggestions forum (to be fair, most of the voting were during the GT6 era) and people forgot about it few updates after the Sport Evo model came to GT Sport.
Exactly. The major gripe was the handling. Then, poof, shuffled out of sight out of mind.

Exactly. The major gripe was the handling. Then, poof, shuffled out of sight out of mind.
It felt like there was some weird "bug" with the handling as it didn't feel like any similar car did when driving in GT7 Sport. One of the first things I noted when doing the relevant menu was how much better it drove in GT7.

It felt like there was some weird "bug" with the handling as it didn't feel like any similar car did when driving in GT7 Sport. One of the first things I noted when doing the relevant menu was how much better it drove in GT7.
Sport did have the ass-up braking bug. I think it was in GT6(?) as well.
The E30 also fell victim to it's age. Some complained of not seeing how it is a sporting icon and it being "slow" by today's standards. Even something like the recent XJ220 seems to get that.

Of course lots of gripes are they way PD model the physics and some of it can be down to lack of knowledge and history of these cars(past magazine reviews and motorsport events).

I would love to see the Speed 12 come to the game but I doubt it. Hopefully the update will be decent. Maybe they add the Cadillac Blackwing or since they don't add newer cars they do a 2015 CTS-V

I have no idea what they will add.

My wish is a track, and some other 30 minutes - 1 hour races, with other cars, and tracks than we already have.

Improve user experience of PSVR2.

Has there been any rumours of a large 'Spec 2.0' esque update for the game?

I'm still a little way off from completing all the events, missions and circuit challenges but for the first time it feels like the end, as such is in sight.

not something that will EVER happen. But GT2 had the Vector, imagine it rendered on GT7. Could be fun, the interior is simply bizarre
It’s not like it’s impossible that PD won’t add Vector back into the series, I mean there are examples of W8s out there that PD could easily get access to.

not something that will EVER happen. But GT2 had the Vector, imagine it rendered on GT7. Could be fun, the interior is simply bizarre
I'd go even further, simply because GT2's entire car list (excluding the obvious duplicates) in a modern GT is and always will be my ultimate impossible dream for a future Gran Turismo game. No wonder it's still my favorite game (pun absolutely intended) in the series.

I'd go even further, simply because GT2's entire car list (excluding the obvious duplicates) in a modern GT is and always will be my ultimate impossible dream for a future Gran Turismo game. No wonder it's still my favorite game (pun absolutely intended) in the series.
Not that it will ever happen, but if it did I’d certainly play a GT2 remaster more than GT7. Leave everything as it is, just update the graphics to at least the same quality as GT7. Oh and while you’re at it, go ahead and give us that content that got cut from the final version before release because it wouldn’t fit. ;)

Not that it will ever happen, but if it did I’d certainly play a GT2 remaster more than GT7. Leave everything as it is, just update the graphics to at least the same quality as GT7. Oh and while you’re at it, go ahead and give us that content that got cut from the final version before release because it wouldn’t fit. ;)
Have you played GT2 lately? The physics are a joke compared to modern GT games.

Have you played GT2 lately? The physics are a joke compared to modern GT games.
I just played it about 3-4 months ago. I don’t start it up expecting state of the art anything, physics included. GT2 is still enjoyable to play from time to time just as Super Mario World is.

Back