GT7 May Update Discussion

I hope for Lexus lfa or dodge challanger demon, i have take break from gt7 now to play some ac on pc, Will be back if they are some really intresting cars or if we get the buyable exclusive parts

my prediction:
Lexus LFA
Dodge Challenger Demon

these two are overdue

and probably 2 more VGT
  • Genesis VGT
  • another Toyota VGT

and hopefully ability to buy engine and special parts as of the post from Nenkai

Iv really been enjoying spa 1hour

I mean races in a race game could you imagine that concept!!!

If happy go without cars if they added

1 hour nurburgring 800
1 hour la sarthe gr1
1 hours suzuka gr4
1 hours fuji gr3
1 hour Tsukba ... pre 70s
1 hour Barcelona road cars
All weather change for a clean million

And adding races must be the easiest thing for the programming team to do

But if they really really wanted to excite...
1 hour la sarthe weather change but class race !!!! So gr.1 2 and 3 all on the track but depending what your enter you aim to win your class
Racing among fast n slow traffic ... proper le mans

But if they really really wanted to excite...
1 hour la sarthe weather change but class race !!!! So gr.1 2 and 3 all on the track but depending what your enter you aim to win your class
Racing among fast n slow traffic ... proper le mans
That's the dream - though I'd settle for Gr. 1 and GT3 (which is what my custom race is)

I would like to revise my prediction for the May update after the announcement of the general bug fix update. My prediction given this news is that this will be the only update in May.
There is currently no major bug preventing people from playing or accessing part(s) of the game so why wouldn’t they just wait a week or two to include these fixes in a full/content update if they were planning one in May?

Only prediction I will make is that following the established pattern, there'll be a big content update either on the 23rd or the 25th with a chance of the silhouettes being possibly shown sometime between the 16th and the 22nd. Not really making any guesses on content, be it another highly requested road car, another up-to-date GR.3 car for Manufacturers (of which, we're now up to about 4) or maybe a certain indy 500 car that got scanned some time ago (would be a fitting time considering its you know...May).

About all I got. Now back to your regularly schedule Lexus LF A worship.

Last edited:
It's truly amazing how unpopular, or how indifferent the people were, when the LFA was released.

"Hurr Durr, a 400k Toyota? No way... This car at most should cost 100k..."

And now, I have a hard time seeing someone who doesn't like the car. Seems like most folks are really all about the enthusiast opinion (later down some years). Loved this car from day 1 ever since it's review on Top Gear, and while I knew the performance to other rivals at the time wasn't anything special, the way it was made and that sound and even how it looks was a masterpiece to behold. The true pinnacle of Toyota engineering. A real shame that mid-development they were already too late to introduce a dual-clutch transmission, and it truly would've been perfect. Or... a manual.

Last edited:
I would love to see the Peugeot 9X8 added to the game at some point, it is such a gorgeous machine. It is perhaps too early now though considering the time it takes them to model the cars. Considering Lego released its model of it recently, it does look like obtaining a licence should not be too big of a hassle for PD.

ken-block-car-collection.jpg

a ken block honour list would be jaw dropping fun .

Three new astons ... oh boy
20230510_214408.jpg

And what we all been wanting but doubt we will ever get ...
gordon-murray-supercars.jpg

Thats what we want ....

What we get next month will be
20230510_215414.jpg

and a hand full of one time races because the money sucks

Last edited by a moderator:
Some lovely wishlists here. If only there were a thread for them!
Or an entire subforum where the community can vote on suggestions. That way we can actually say what "we" want, rather than having individual members speaking for everyone without basis. It'd be amazing if there was even evidence that the uppermost items on the lists are given more priority...

May is for maybe. So, maybe we’ll get this.

May is for maybe. So, maybe we’ll get this.
I don't believe any of these people saying their car's coming to GT. It hasn't happened with the Avantime, the Fiat Coupe or the 850CSI, and it probably won't happen with this thing either...

Last edited:
I don't believe any of these people saying their car's coming to GT. It hasn't happened with the Avantime, the Fiat Coupe or the 850CSI, and it probably won't happen with this thing either...
I’m sure PD GT Awards cars are legit and so is the VGT program, but we haven’t seen certain cars for years. Even the official game says cars are coming, but we’re still waiting.
I mean, we may never see that Tesla drift car or other cars that look official. It’s just a maybe prediction.

I loved Stowe too. Had amazing graphics on GT6.

I think all those cars from people may eventually come, we all know how slow PD really is, I don't blame them, their models are the best and most detailed by far.

I think that Mitsubishi certainly fits in GT7

This is an interesting question: every time the silhouette picture drops, what is the very first car you guys immediately try to look for on it? I can't be the only one who does this. Immediately searching for a specific car I really wanted before actually checking the silhouette lines to guess the actual cars. :lol:

For me it's got to be the JGTC NSX, and it's always depressing when none of the silhouettes are a match for it. :nervous:

Last edited:
Alrighty, since none of us can predict the exact cars(unless PD hint at something or tease a free prize car, like the GR010 ‘23 for those that participate in the GR GT Cup), let’s recap what we got over the past twelve car updates.

April ‘22
  • BRZ GT300 ‘21 (Japan)
  • BRZ S ‘21 (Japan)
  • Cappuccino ‘91 (Japan)

May ‘22
  • GR010 ‘21 (Japan)
  • Suzuki VGT (Japan)
  • Rampage Camaro (USA)

June ‘22
  • Roadster ‘32 (USA)
  • Escudo ‘98 (Japan)
  • Suzuki VGT Gr.3 (Japan)

July ‘22
  • 918 Spyder ‘13 (Germany)
  • Skyline SS ‘84 (Japan)
  • Maserati ‘54 (Italy)

August ‘22
  • MP4/4 ‘88 (UK)
  • GTO ‘69 (USA)
  • Cayman ‘16 (Germany)
-*Dangusta just a livery (Italy)

September ‘22
  • ID.R ‘19 (Germany)
  • S14 ‘94 (Japan)
  • Porsche VGT Spyder (Germany)

October ‘22
  • Merak SS ‘80 (Italy)
  • Roadster NR-A ‘22 (Japan)
  • Kenmeri ‘73 (Japan)
  • NISMO GT3 ‘18 (Japan)

November ‘22
  • *RB X2019 just a livery (Japan)
  • M2 ‘18 (Germany)
  • RS500 ‘87 (UK/Germany/USA)
  • S14 ‘96 (Japan)

December ‘22
  • Ferrari VGT (Italy)
  • GTAm ‘20 (Italy)
  • Chiron ‘16 (France)
  • C8 ‘20 (USA)
  • Celica Rally Car ‘95 (Japan)

January ‘23
- SOPHY

February ‘23
  • DS 21 ‘70 (France)
  • RA272 ‘65 (Japan)
  • Italdesign VGT Street (Italy)
  • Italdesign VGT Off-Road (Italy)
  • Carrera RS ‘73 (Germany)

March ‘23
  • RS 5 DTM ‘19 (Germany)
  • Mazda3 ‘19 (Japan)
  • 959 ‘87 (Germany)
  • 904 GTS ‘64 (Germany)
  • Alphard ‘18 (Japan)

April ‘23
  • XJ220 ‘92 (UK)
  • AMG GT3 ‘20 (Germany)
  • SF23 Toyota (Japan)
  • SF23 Honda (Japan)

20: Japan
10: Germany
5: Italy
4: USA
2: UK
2: France

Appears the only update that didn’t feature a car from Japan was the August Update(even though the MP4/4 is Honda powered).

So, let’s say, May Update:

Japan - Toyota Celica 1600 GT ‘70, (finally)Lexus LFA, WRX STI ‘06 or Lancer Evo III ‘95
Germany - BMW 2002 Tii ‘75, 2002 Turbo ‘74 or Porsche 911 Turbo S ‘93
Italy - Lancia 037 ‘84, Lamborghini Gallardo ‘08 or Ferrari 599 GTB ‘06
USA - GNX ‘87, Chevelle SS ‘70
UK or France - miracle return of Lotus Esprit V8, Caterham R500 ‘12, Bugatti Type 37A ‘28 or Renault Maxi Rally ‘85

Who the heck knows?

I don't have any indicative information to issue a forecast.

But, I wonder if the BMW M4 DTM '19 and AM Vantage DTM '19 will appear in GT7.

My reason suspects that PD will only add one DTM car from the 2019 season, because, if it added BMW and AM, it could configure the violation of the sphere of interests of the DTM League, implying some contractual impediment. Anyway, something that also happens with modern F1 cars.

Anyway, I hope I'm very wrong.

I don't have any indicative information to issue a forecast.

But, I wonder if the BMW M4 DTM '19 and AM Vantage DTM '19 will appear in GT7.

My reason suspects that PD will only add one DTM car from the 2019 season, because, if it added BMW and AM, it could configure the violation of the sphere of interests of the DTM League, implying some contractual impediment. Anyway, something that also happens with modern F1 cars.

Anyway, I hope I'm very wrong.
I'm of the impression that with DTM's former owners gone (The ones that likely made that arrangement in the first place), that agreement likely doesn't exist anymore. Might be incorrect on that but I feel as if something like that would be effectively voided with the original owners effectively vanishing.

Back