GT7 & PSVR2

• Thread starter gtrotary
  • 5,854 comments
Reports are coming in on Reddit that the graphics of PSVR2 on GT7 are a bit of a disappointment. Can anyone that has their headset confirm?
1676969132851.png
1676969311505.png

He's prolly tired and all. But we'll see.

Last edited:
Just got the shipping mail. Ordered 6/12/2022 and live in the Netherlands. Tracking link not working atm. Expected delivery tomorrow!

Last edited:
My package was still in the customs clearance process, but now it is on its way to me. UPS estimates delivery on Thursday, but I hope it arrives tomorrow. If not annoying but not the end of the world. We pre-orderers should all have it in our hands by the weekend at the latest and it's going to be great!

Last edited:
So's mine. Still no payment taken even though they asked for it to be in by the 18th. So defo not getting it yet, just wish Sony was more communicative. Whether we actually have one and when monies will be taken.

I’ve been checking my account every five minutes for the last few days hoping to see the funds have been taken. So far nothing has been taken although the order says preparing to ship…

I’ve been checking my account every five minutes for the last few days hoping to see the funds have been taken. So far nothing has been taken although the order says preparing to ship…
Yep also in the same boat here, payment not taken, order still 'Preparing To Ship'.

Mine has just shipped as well, payment still shows as pending but have received the shipping confirmation e-mail. The tracking link doesn't actually work, gives an error but it's presumably on its way :)

Mine has just shipped as well, payment still shows as pending but have received the shipping confirmation e-mail. The tracking link doesn't actually work, gives an error but it's presumably on its way :)
When did you order. I preordered Feb 2nd

Back