GT7 & PSVR2

• Thread starter gtrotary
  • 5,854 comments
Apparently they have multiple locations in NL then, mine isn't coming from Eindhoven
Something that I think is a funny sideline: the delivery is by Arvato.
Arvato once had a callcenter in Germany that hosted Xbox DACH Support.
Now they deliver all Sony products. Dont know about the green or red consoles.

Last edited:
Apparently they have multiple locations in NL then, mine isn't coming from Eindhoven
My order still says this.. ordered 11-12-2022. Updated payment details last Friday... Hope to get a shipment update today..

Attachments

• Scherm­afbeelding 2023-02-20 om 14.38.31.png
    Scherm­afbeelding 2023-02-20 om 14.38.31.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 9
My order still says this.. ordered 11-12-2022. Updated payment details last Friday... Hope to get a shipment update today..
My charging station is also still in the same state, and it has been in that state for a few days, while the headset went from ready for shipping to shipped in under 24hrs. But it looks like they are shipping a lot today

My UK order still says preparing to ship and the payment has been pending since Friday even though I have the funds in my account. I ordered it on Feb 2nd.
Hope I still receive it on Wednesday as I have the day off work.

She says that the VR makes it feel real, that she really feels like driving a Roadster (japanese name of the MX-5 that she used to drive irl), she says that she used to have tires with very good grip on her Roadster and that the tire grip and steering feels really accurate, that you have a feel of presence, that the track (Deep Forest) feels like the road to hot springs (😁), that she drives at 180km/h and that she never drove that fast irl, that you can see clearly in the side and back mirrors and that it gives the impression of driving for real, that the sound is great too, as well as for the engine or the brakes, that the VR makes the lightings in the car feel incredibly realistic, that you can watch the scenery at 360° compared to when playing on a monitor, that when you play it in VR you think "I'm actually driving!", that you could almost feel the wind, that the sense of speed is real, and that it was a really fun experience :)
I only understood two words from that video: "McLaren" and "kawaii". And I'm impressed by her motion control skills! I wonder if VR/cockpit view makes it easier to use.

I only understood two words from that video: "McLaren" and "kawaii". And I'm impressed by her motion control skills! I wonder if VR/cockpit view makes it easier to use.
It seems pretty accurate! :)

Can't wait!!

The new traks with the bridges over the sea will be amazing in VR!!!! (((o(゚▽゚)o)))
Wonder if we'll get the original Grand Valley Speedway layout as well!

And Sophy is here too!

The new cars look amazing! Damn, I want to sleep until wednesday! 😩

Last edited:
My UK order still says preparing to ship and the payment has been pending since Friday even though I have the funds in my account. I ordered it on Feb 2nd.
Same for me, and I ordered mine 1min after the orders went live on 15th November. I got the day off on 22nd too here in the UK. Still 'Preparing to Ship'.

Last edited:
Same for me, and I ordered mine 1min after the orders went live on 15th November. I got the day off on 22nd too here in the UK. Still 'Preparing to Ship'.
Hopefully changes too shipped today, I only ordered mine on the 16th of this month and is at preparing too ship.

Yeah mine says preparing to ship as well and i'm in UK. Money not left my account but is is pending as available funds are £529 less :)

Yeah mine says preparing to ship as well and i'm in UK. Money not left my account but is is pending as available funds are £529 less :)
In the same boat here, funds show as pending (and have done since Friday) and website says Preparing To Ship :)

Racing against Sophy on Trial Mountain in VR is going to be one hell of an experience compared to how I started playing it 25 years ago! Good for PD, really feels like they're delivering with this update.

In the same boat here, funds show as pending (and have done since Friday) and website says Preparing To Ship :)

Racing against Sophy on Trial Mountain in VR is going to be one hell of an experience compared to how I started playing it 25 years ago! Good for PD, really feels like they're delivering with this update.
Yeah, its a shame Sophy it only limited to you vs 4 other cars and 4 tracks. Hopefully this will expand to more cars and tracks. Maybe we could have a GT Planet lobby for VR users? :)

Any idea when I can expect payment to be taken in the UK?

Transaction still showing as pending on NatWest app.

Same here although I decided to book Thursday off rather than Wednesday so that I should get a whole day in case delivery is late

Same here although I decided to book Thursday off rather than Wednesday so that I should get a whole day in case delivery is late
I would say when status changes to shipped, money will be gone. They would not take funds just in case of stock issues.

I got an email on the 14th saying pending. I haven't got my confirmation email yet.

I got an email on the 14th saying pending. I haven't got my confirmation email yet.

I actually just received an email from Sony reminding me that my pre order is due to arrive between 22nd and 28th. Looks like they’re preparing for me not to receive it on Wednesday.

I would say when status changes to shipped, money will be gone. They would not take funds just in case of stock issues.
My payment still pending , most likely won't change till tomorrow along with other purchases I've made over the last 4 days, needs 3 working days too clear. Not to worry got a great update tomorrow :)

Last edited:
I actually just received an email from Sony reminding me that my pre order is due to arrive between 22nd and 28th. Looks like they’re preparing for me not to receive it on Wednesday.
That's probably a standard message. The don't want to give you false hopes when they are relying on a 3rd party to make the delivery.

This is what I've done as well, I did have the Wednesday booked off but got a sneaky suspicion that it will be delivered late and it's a day off.
Can also get Wednesday evening/night

MY order is in transit from Ontario California to Washington State.

Sony says 2/21 delivery, which is possible because itʻs a 1,000 mile (1600 kilometer) trip.

However UPS is says 2/22 delivery which more likely and better for me, signature required.

Either way itʻs going to be fun!

Last edited:
It seems pretty accurate! :)

Can't wait!!

The new traks with the bridges over the sea will be amazing in VR!!!! (((o(゚▽゚)o)))
Wonder if we'll get the original Grand Valley Speedway layout as well!

And Sophy is here too!

The new cars look amazing! Damn, I want to sleep until wednesday! 😩

Yeah, its a shame Sophy it only limited to you vs 4 other cars and 4 tracks. Hopefully this will expand to more cars and tracks. Maybe we could have a GT Planet lobby for VR users? :)
I'm very excited about sophy, but hate that's it's for a limited time. This is just the first look at her so I know they will implement her more in the future. Holy hell I'm so excited now I can hardly take it any longer ugh

I'm gonna have to just go straight to the 'Ring, probably in either the RSR or my tuned GT3 RS. The first thing I want to finally see for myself is how VR renders elevation changes, and there's nowhere better than the Nordschleife to find out real damn quick. I've also driven it in real life so I have some concept of how it should actually be. Same goes for Spa, Road Atlanta, Laguna, Willow Springs--driven those places for real as well, but the 'Ring is the baseline test for me.
You're going to love the ring in vr!, it was the first track I did in vr on gt sport, the elevation changes & blind crests are very much like the real thing. When I first played it, it made my head spin going up & down the steep inclines!. :D

ps - driving through the mist/fog patches on the cold morning setting were amazing on the regular psvr (and I wasn't that impressed with the resolution tbh), in 4k HDR they are going to be mind blowing!

Last edited:
Back