GT7 & PSVR2

• Thread starter gtrotary
  • 5,854 comments
Just make sure you’re looking straight ahead during the intro before it switches from 2D to VR. It’s tempting to look around for the leaderboard or the scenery but don’t or you’ll have to recenter your screen 🤣
Yeah, I memorize just how scrunched and forward I have to be for the car and assume the position when it's the the countdown from three.

Can anyone tell me how to get my sound to go through my TV and not the PSVR2 headphones?

When I go to sound options WITHOUT a the headset on, “Output Device” shows “HDMI Device (TV)”.

As soon as I put on the headset that option is replaced with “Headphones (PSVR2)”, and the TV option disappears.
Unplug your headphones :) or if wireless turn it off.

Last edited:
Unplug your headphones :) or if wireless turn it off.
I have no headphones attached to the VR when I'm trying to do this.

Ironically, if I DO attach the headphones to the VR (the ones that came with it), THEN I get sound both from the headphones AND the TV

Nowwww it makes sense to collect all cars, for the VR experience.
I could never understand all the people bitching about I bought this car and don't like it and can't sell it. IIRC you can't sell a car unless you have duplicates. I imagine they might be happy they still have them if they've got VR2. :)

I just did a single lap custom go-kart race around the Nordachliefe and had a grin on my face the whole time. So cool.

Any other suggestions for "must try" events?
I'm glad you reminded us about using a kart. I forgot that I wanted to try that.

I can see how you had a blast on that track but I'm wondering how long it took... That had to be one very long lap. Lol

I'm glad you reminded us about using a kart. I forgot that I wanted to try that.

I can see how you had a blast on that track but I'm wondering how long it took... That had to be one very long lap. Lol
Yeah it was quite lengthy, clocked in at around 8m40s, but it was my first time using the kart so I had a couple spins.

I will try, there is no other way. Cant drive longer than 5 minutes, even slow... Would be interesting if someone else also started like this and completely got used to it without any issues after a while.... Give me some hope, please 😉
I could barely play 20 minutes the first time I tried VR, now I can play for hours. It also depends on the games. When I tried Star Wars Squadrons last year I felt dizzy after 2 minutes, and last about 10 minutes with Ace Combat. My best bet would be to try another game to get your VR legs and not force it. Maybe something more newbie-friendly like Moss. Stop before feeling dizzy and come back after a while 👍 Also, as for GT7 and other racing games, using a FFB wheel setup helps a lot!

R3V
I still get massive chromatic abbreviation no matter what IPD adjustment I do. Maybe it's just me or the fact that I wear glasses, but I'd hoped this would be fixed by now.
It seems I'm not the only person having issues with strong chromatic aberration. Also in general, I cannot read the text on the Grand Valley sign on the straight until I'm half a second away from passing under it. It's just too blurry.
I don't wear glasses but I had the same issue with huge blue and red fringing and god rays as well for the first 2 days. Then I read about repositioning the headband and tried it yesterday evening. It changed everything for me! Everybody has different morphologies so try different positions, but a good positioning of the headband is apparently crucial with Fresnel lenses. As for the mask position and IPD scroll wheel, I don't use the calibration menu but a random flat screen like a pre-race menu, I find it to give better results. Try different combinations until the image is perfectly neat and you can't see chromatic abberations anymore.

Alright I'm officially on board! Ordered today so who knows when I'll get it but can't wait. I play in my home theatre room so plan on using the surround sound with it. You can still hear the TV/receiver when the headset is on right?
Yes, but you won't have spatialized sound like when using earbuds or headphones since your head movements won't affect the "positionning" of the sounds.

I just did a single lap custom go-kart race around the Nordachliefe and had a grin on my face the whole time. So cool.

Any other suggestions for "must try" events?
It's a very long post so I just copy/paste it under spoiler 😅 :

・ Driving a Racing Kart! Just pick up one of your favorite track (Tsukuba or Autopolis are perfectly adapted but any other track except for those like Le Mans will do the job) and start an arcade race for some great sensations, especially if you have a sequential shifter!

・Playing the World GT Series championship, 5 great races with many weather and day time variations, and over 1.000.000 credits payout if you get all the CRB. The World Touring Car 700 championship is really nice too!

・ Driving the F150 Raptor. I tried it on a Grand Valley 600PP race to be able to have a better look over the bridge. It's quite fast and smooth to drive, and the other cars feel REALLY small in comparison! It also gives some great panoramas when you're up the mountain at Bathurst. Cockpit is really cool as well.

・ Driving the MP4/4. Tried it on a custom race at Willow Spring with other 80's classic cars and day/night cycle. A real treat!

・ Doing the Gr.1 races at Road Atlanta and Grand Valley. The floor lamps turning on at Atlanta and the sun going down behing the sea at Grand Valley give some incredible sceneries. Use the Redbull for an Easy win 👍
Tokyo Expressway is also very impressive at night, the South Clockwise layout is my favorite, but East Clockwise is really cool too with the monorail passing over the track!

・ Taking the stock F50 (you can use intermediate tires) to the European Clubman Cup 600 at Nordschleife. The payout is a joke, but the race in itself is a lot of fun and the F50 drives like heaven, especially with clutch/shifter.

・ Trying the 1h Spa race with any of the old Group C cars.
The 962C, 787B, R92CP, XJR-9 or C9. Make an intermediate tires build for each of them, so that you make the whole race in intermediate with better horsepower than what you would have if you start with RH then switch to inter.
Since you will most likely use intermediates for the biggest part of the race it's a good compromise, and doing so you won't have to care about weather so you can totally turn OFF the HUD for an even better immersion.
You just have to make one pit stop at dawn or when your Low Fuel indicator light up, to refuel and get a new set of intermediate tires (you get all the relevant informations while pitting even with HUD turned OFF).
You can also turn OFF all assists including ABS if you feel confident, and using a shifter and clutch is a blast too, and the most realistic way to drive those cars.
It requires some good VR legs to make it in one shot, but driving at night on this mythic track is a unique feeling and you can still take some breaks if it becomes overwhelming.
VR also makes it easier to appreciate some corners of this track with bad visibility (works with many other tracks too), and overtaking between Eau Rouge and Raidillon is easier than ever.
Definitively a good race to improve your VR driving skills and getting faster than on flat screen. VR also makes it easier for me to drive under the rain and avoid aquaplaning.
Not sure about the other Group C cars, the 962C and C9 don't have it, but the 787B indicates your last lap time on the dashboard, which is a really cool feature for those who like to drive without HUD.

・ Driving all of the legend cars you can afford, most of them are really unique cars and take their full dimension in VR. And same goes with most road and race cars from before 2000's.
All those Porsche race cars, Ferrari's, Jaguar's, Aston's and old muscle cars are a real treat in VR!

・ Driving the 288 GTO at Spa or any other track. It's not an easy one to handle, but it's a pure monster which can go at over 300km/h in stock version if I remember well, and the engine sound is sick! Cockpit is a blast too, like with most Ferrari's.

・ Trying dirt tracks! VR makes countersteering way easier since you can turn your head, and you can notice every single bumps and anticipate easier too (just release throttle or brake before the biggest bumps).
If you have the Escudo with a handbrake and sequential shifter, you'll have some great times and you'll fully measure the power of this monster!

・ Try to make some custom races with custom weather and many variations, set the variable time speed rate to 30x and use your garage cars with your favorite liveries as opponents, it will make those races way more fun! You can save the settings so that you can do the race whenever you want and save many different weather or settings variations.

Now it comes down to this question... is it worth it getting the PSVR2 compared to a PCVR helmet? Money might be an issue, but would like to your opinion. TBH, I prefer Assetto Corsa Competizione and Dirt Rally 2.0 on the PC (12600k w/3080) compared to GT7 as a driving experience.
Reading at PCVR players impressions, PSVR2 is not that much of a leap, and seems kind of disappointing for some players used to high end PCVR experience. But to be fair, having the same level of VR on PC will probably cost 3 times more...
Let's hope that ACC, Dirt 2.0 and other racing games will get a VR update for PS5, it would be great!

Last edited:
It's a very long post so I just copy/paste it under spoiler 😅 :

・ Driving a Racing Kart! Just pick up one of your favorite track (Tsukuba or Autopolis are perfectly adapted but any other track except for those like Le Mans will do the job) and start an arcade race for some great sensations, especially if you have a sequential shifter!

・Playing the World GT Series championship, 5 great races with many weather and day time variations, and over 1.000.000 credits payout if you get all the CRB. The World Touring Car 700 championship is really nice too!

・ Driving the F150 Raptor. I tried it on a Grand Valley 600PP race to be able to have a better look over the bridge. It's quite fast and smooth to drive, and the other cars feel REALLY small in comparison! It also gives some great panoramas when you're up the mountain at Bathurst. Cockpit is really cool as well.

・ Driving the MP4/4. Tried it on a custom race at Willow Spring with other 80's classic cars and day/night cycle. A real treat!

・ Doing the Gr.1 race at Road Atlanta or Grand Valley. The floor lamps turning on at Atlanta and the sun going down behing the sea at Grand Valley give some incredible sceneries. Use the Redbull for an Easy win 👍
Tokyo Expressway is also very impressive at night, the South Clockwise layout is my favorite, but East Clockwise is really cool too with the monorail passing over the track!

・ Taking the stock F50 (you can use intermediate tires) to the European Clubman Cup 600 at Nordschleife. The payout is a joke, but the race in itself is a lot of fun and the F50 drives like heaven, especially with clutch/shifter.

・ Trying the 1h Spa race with any of the old Group C cars.
The 962C, 787B, R92CP, XJR-9 or C9. Make an intermediate tires build for each of them, so that you make the whole race in intermediate with better horsepower than what you would have if you start with RH then switch to inter.
Since you will most likely use intermediates for the biggest part of the race it's a good compromise, and doing so you won't have to care about weather so you can totally turn OFF the HUD for an even better immersion.
You just have to make one pit stop at dawn or when your Low Fuel indicator light up, to refuel and get a new set of intermediate tires (you get all the relevant informations while pitting even with HUD turned OFF).
You can also turn OFF all assists including ABS if you feel confident, and using a shifter and clutch is a blast too, and the most realistic way to drive those cars.
It requires some good VR legs to make it in one shot, but driving at night on this mythic track is a unique feeling and you can still take some breaks if it becomes overwhelming.
VR also makes it easier to appreciate some corners of this track with bad visibility (works with many other tracks too), and overtaking between Eau Rouge and Raidillon is easier than ever.
Definitively a good race to improve your VR driving skills and getting faster than on flat screen. VR also makes it easier for me to drive under the rain and avoid aquaplaning.
Not sure about the other Group C cars, the 962C and C9 don't have it, but the 787B indicates your last lap time on the dashboard, which is a really cool feature for those who like to drive without HUD.

・ Driving all of the legend cars you can afford, most of them are really unique cars and take their full dimension in VR. And same goes with most road and race cars from before 2000's.
All those Porsche race cars, Ferrari's, Jaguar's, Aston's and old muscle cars are a real treat in VR!

・ Driving the 288 GTO at Spa or any other track. It's not an easy one to handle, but it's a pure monster which can go at over 300km/h in stock version if I remember well, and the engine sound is sick! Cockpit is a blast too, like with most Ferrari's.

・ Trying dirt tracks! VR makes countersteering way easier since you can turn your head, and you can notice every single bumps and anticipate easier too (just release throttle or brake a little before the biggest bumps).
If you have the Escudo with a handbrake and sequential shifter, you'll have some great times and you'll fully measure the power of this monster!

・ Try to make some custom races with custom weather and many variations, set the variable time speed rate to 30x and use your garage cars with your favorite liveries as opponents, it will make those races way more fun. You can save the settings so that you can do the race whenever you want and save many different weather or settings variations!
Amazing list, thanks for sharing! That sorts my GT7 gaming plans for the weekend. :D

If you want to have some fun, take the RA272, put RH tires on it, reduce ECU to 91, add 99 kg ballast at position 9, and take it out to the 600pp event at Nurburgring GP. I'm just having a lot of fun with open cockpit cars in VR.
Reading at PCVR players impressions, PSVR2 is not that much of a leap, and seems kind of disappointing for some players used to high end PCVR experience. But to be fair, having the same level of VR on PC will probably cost 3 times more...
Let's hope that ACC, Dirt 2.0 and other racing games will get a VR update for PS5, it would be great!
Maybe I'm in the minority, but I've used ACC and iRacing in VR on PC, and GT7 with PSVR2 is a significant step forward IMHO, especially for those who wear glasses.

Although it's not as perfect as some people may have set their expectations, I'm convinced that a large number of people who are complaining about bad grahpics quality haven't figured out how to calibrate and fit the headset properly.

I'm very much hoping for an ACC update for PS5 that supports PSVR2!

I could never understand all the people bitching about I bought this car and don't like it and can't sell it. IIRC you can't sell a car unless you have duplicates. I imagine they might be happy they still have them if they've got VR2. :)
All cars can still be sold and deleted, with the appraisal option. The 917LL, GT500 Supra and “Country” Yaris, can not be sold or deleted. The 25th Anniversary RB just doesn’t appear, as it’s a gift from PD.

I have no regrets selling all the cars I did. I’ve got the cars I want. However, having all the cars(with rendered interiors ;) ) is ideal to take advantage of the VR.

Man. Tonight I found where to enable 120hz in the menu, and took the advice about the headband positioning, and just futzed around with the IPD and the fore/aft adjustment till I found what seemed best.
Definitely better visuals than my first go on Day 1.
It still ain’t perfect and not everything is sharp, so criticisms are fair.
But for me? My God this is just unhinged. I drove for more than an hour straight tonight. The Ring now causes me no issues. Trying to take the Dragon Trail chicane flat in the Huracan GT3 was a challenge and a half. Racing other cars and looking at them wheel to wheel is fantastic. I could go on and on.
What an experience. Truly sim-life-changing gaming. Like I said yesterday—and now even more so—I can’t believe I own this.

Last edited:
Amazing list, thanks for sharing! That sorts my GT7 gaming plans for the weekend. :D
You're welcome! Have fun ^^

Also, it's worth spending one or two hours at the Daytona online time trial, a good way to improve your VR driving and you can earn up to 2 million credits 🔥 VR made it way easier for me!

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I've used ACC and iRacing in VR on PC, and GT7 with PSVR2 is a significant step forward IMHO, especially for those who wear glasses.

Although it's not as perfect as some people may have set their expectations, I'm convinced that a large number of people who are complaining about bad grahpics quality haven't figured out how to calibrate and fit the headset properly.
Indeed, the calibration is quite difficult and it took me 2 days to have it set properly. We've seen many similar cases on this thread already so it's fair to assume that those complaining the most just have bad calibration.

Never played PCVR but PSVR2 is a big leap over the first headset and I thoroughly enjoy GT7 in VR, no way I'm going back! 😁

Love Runner as well, really fun arcade bike shooter with kind of Akira vibes :) It's really difficult thought, the boss fights are quite a struggle!

Last edited:
Played for about 2 hours yesterday
GT/SIMRace wise It's an evolution over PSVR1. Not a revolution.
OLED is nice. No screendoor visible for me
Still some blurriness due to lenses. I forgot this is actually what VR does. Apparently still does.
Haziness is there a little bit. Nothing irritating
Headset vibration is nicely implemented in GT7. Helps with "comfortably" crashing ;)
Super stable and smooth. This really helps minimising/preventing motion sickness
Plug n play is essential and just works
Overal GT7/PSVR2 experience is very nice. 8.5/10

Overal VR SimRacing System experience for under €1500 = 11/10
Just a Playseat, silent PS5, PSvr2 and a good wheel/pedal combo makes it fun en easy replay-able.

No windows, No instability, No ugly noise PC with cluttered mouse / keyboard.
There is no alternative at this level of quality tbh. PC + similar headset for similar experience = €3000+

I will do a better review in some days, so far:

1. Psvr1 got me sick in one second, REALLY sick. Sold it. Yesterday I made half a race with a 500 and it was some kind of ok !!!! Great news for all the weak stomachs !!! The only problem was moving in the showroom with the joypad. My body was still, I was moving in the game. Well…not good.
2. My first vr feeling was in the showroom, I was literally screaming in my home ! Oooh lord!!! Wowwww! (In Italian)
3. Can’t understand what people is complaining about. I mean this is wow! YOU ARE IN ANOTHER WORLD. THIS IS INCREDIBLE, PURE MAGIC!!!
4. I don’t know how to get out from the swimming pool in kayak (little nausea there) anybody knows?
5. There is a game with a mouse, mess or mass something like this, it’s perfect for getting used and it’s so incredible !!
6. Call of the mountain great but a little blurry (and the script is the usual script from them, like if a church boy meets a nun and a Disney executive and they write blind)

Overall:
1. After a night I feel a little dizzy (but I am a weak stomach)
2. I missed the ps5 introduction quick start guide (somebody knows how to see it? On ps5 ? Seemed cool)
3. Yes, 8k would be perfection…but this is so good. You can see that watching movies (I am a movie director..) for a normal human being it’s like to be in a theater, wow. For experts you miss that little something of definition (8k…)
4. VR for games is a GAMECHANGER!!!!!! A GAMECHANGER!!!
5. Little pain in the *** Recalibrating and I am so stupid still don’t know how to do it, and my forehead hurts. Maybe I am keeping the headset too low but if I keep it as it should it’s all out of focus
6. As already told I am not really feeling only this morning 😕

Best money spent excluding women.
And looking back when I was young maybe they really weren’t spent wisely :)

Last edited:
Did anyone else also have the feeling that in VR the car is at shoulder height and that you are not really sitting in it?
It does not feel completely natural.

I did start to feel sick after 10 minutes or so. Going to adjust the position of the headset a bit more and try a slower car on an easier track to get used to it.
I hope I can get used to the VR space. Would be a shame to have an expensive VR set and I can't use it because I get sick using it :-)

Yeah, 2 hours was a bit much for me 2.
I'm afraid VR is just a little sick making but very addictive.
**** another one to put on the lis...;)

Last edited:
Did anyone else also have the feeling that in VR the car is at shoulder height and that you are not really sitting in it?
No. I have driven so many cars in the past 21 years, I lost count long ago. I’ve driven countless laps on racetracks, too. (My job enables all of this.) Sitting in my Trak Racer rig and my headset dialed as best as I can get it so far, it feels pretty spot on. I have zero complaints in that regard. I just piss myself every time I fire this thing up 🤣

Man. Tonight I found where to enable 120hz in the menu, and took the advice about the headband positioning, and just futzed around with the IPD and the fore/aft adjustment till I found what seemed best.
Definitely better visuals than my first go on Day 1.
It still ain’t perfect and not everything is sharp, so criticisms are fair.
But for me? My God this is just unhinged. I drove for more than an hour straight tonight. The Ring now causes me no issues. Trying to take the Dragon Trail chicane flat in the Huracan GT3 was a challenge and a half. Racing other cars and looking at them wheel to wheel is fantastic. I could go on and on.
What an experience. Truly sim-life-changing gaming. Like I said yesterday—and now even more so—I can’t believe I own this.
@Jordan Maybe also create a calibration guide? Would help people heaps (and would get you some extra views)!

I did start to feel sick after 10 minutes or so. Going to adjust the position of the headset a bit more and try a slower car on an easier track to get used to it.
I hope I can get used to the VR space. Would be a shame to have an expensive VR set and I can't use it because I get sick using it :-)
This is exactly what I am also afraid of.. not being able to get used to it :/

We need to clear somethings up for people looking to buy the psvr2.

The psvr2 has a very clear and sharp image once corrected to your vision and you find your sweet spot.

The graphics in GT7 is blurry in the distance BUT this is only the graphics in the game it does not reflect the PSVR2's capabilities at all
so the post you read complaining about fuzzy graphics that is only true for the game not the headset.....

To best test this you go into cinematic mode and youtube on the psvr2 and load up a nice 4k/8k/12k demo video and you will be truly amazed how clear and sharp the image is on the psvr2.

The graphics in gt7 was most likely at another level for the reviewers to test and we can hope that maybe polyphony will update the game with a patch that will roll out more crisp graphics in VR mode pls also remember that they propably are taking into account that you both are rendering in the VR headset and on the tv so that is very taxing on the hardware if they could implement it so you only would render in the psvr2 then I think we could get that very crispy clear graphics the reviewers have all talked about....

So too sum it up PSVR2 amazing crisp and clear picture pls test it in cinematic mode with 4k or more vids you will be amazed GT7 graphic is downgraded for performance.

I'm not a massive VGT fan but when playing in VR and driving up close to them, they look insanely cool! Has anyone else found that?
I don't think I have seen them in a race in VR yet and I generally avoid them in the game as they to me are totally imaginary cars like something out of a scifi movie wishfull thinking....

How can you make sure the game is running in 120 hz?
It should already be running at that, but PS menu won't be. To be super sure do the settings below.
So #2 does or doesn't have anything to do with driving? You mentioned improved framerate and gauges but then said it's for menu/cinematic mode? Or was that a reference to the HDMI 2.1? And where is the setting option to disable your TV? You need to do this even if your TV is turned off?
#2 should not have anything to do with the game being on in theory, but I'll have to double check. Maybe a bug locks the game down to a lower framerate. The gauges and framerate are improved over GT Sport regardless of this. Chromatic abbreviation is both in the menu and the game.

The settings:

Screen and video > Video output > 120hz outout > off
Then
Accessories > PSVR2 > Vidoe output > Output 120hz to VR headset

I will do a better review in some days, so far:

1. Psvr1 got me sick in one second, REALLY sick. Sold it. Yesterday I made half a race with a 500 and it was some kind of ok !!!! Great news for all the weak stomachs !!! The only problem was moving in the showroom with the joypad. My body was still, I was moving in the game. Well…not good.
2. My first vr feeling was in the showroom, I was literally screaming in my home ! Oooh lord!!! Wowwww! (In Italian)
3. Can’t understand what people is complaining about. I mean this is wow! YOU ARE IN ANOTHER WORLD. THIS IS INCREDIBLE, PURE MAGIC!!!
4. I don’t know how to get out from the swimming pool in kayak (little nausea there) anybody knows?
5. There is a game with a mouse, mess or mass something like this, it’s perfect for getting used and it’s so incredible !!
6. Call of the mountain great but a little blurry (and the script is the usual script from them, like if a church boy meets a nun and a Disney executive and they write blind)

Overall:
1. After a night I feel a little dizzy (but I am a weak stomach)
2. I missed the ps5 introduction quick start guide (somebody knows how to see it? On ps5 ? Seemed cool)
3. Yes, 8k would be perfection…but this is so good. You can see that watching movies (I am a movie director..) for a normal human being it’s like to be in a theater, wow. For experts you miss that little something of definition (8k…)
4. VR for games is a GAMECHANGER!!!!!! A GAMECHANGER!!!
5. Little pain in the *** Recalibrating and I am so stupid still don’t know how to do it, and my forehead hurts. Maybe I am keeping the headset too low but if I keep it as it should it’s all out of focus
6. As already told I am not really feeling only this morning 😕

Best money spent excluding women.
And looking back when I was young maybe they really weren’t spent wisely :)
Well this coming from someone who couldn't stand PSVR1 for a second was all I needed to remove any hesitations I still had. From what I can understand people complaning about bluriness haven't found their sweet spot yet or the headset's proper position. Still I would like to try it in a store before I buy it (to check my vision's hypermetropia), but if they dont put it for testing next week I am getting it either way ;)

Completed the Spa 1 hr last night, that was hard work!

I find having the headset quite tight helps keep it in the sweetspot, but there's a lot of hard plastic inside that rear strap and that digs in and gets uncomfortable after 30 mins or so... Will take some more time to get the position etc. all correct.

Definitely pulling the headstrap really low down the back of your head helps with the sweetspot. Several times last night it was comfortably sharp enough, the only slight area I find with certain corners where you're looking well off to the side to see the corner, the ghosting / blurring is a bit noticeable, but in reality it's so much fun I don't really care!

I spent a lot of time lapping the Honda RA272 around GVH1, put it on comfort softs and tweaked the suspension to make it more oversteery, and several times had an enormous grin on my face steering the car around on the throttle, looking off to the side etc, it feels SO right and so natural, I love it.

I tried redoing the settings again, I turned on the tracking assistance where it uses the TV for tracking and that has resolved the issue with the menus moving constantly. I also reduced the screensize so more of the screen is in the sweetspot when on menus.

Most importantly, and something worth trying is...

In pancake mode, I had my cockpit view adjusted forwards and upwards to maximise what I could see out of the windscreen.

I'm fairly % sure that, despite those options not being enabled, they still apply to VR.

I unplugged the PSVR2, went in to a race and adjusted the cockpit view settings back to 0, 0.

Fired it back up, and the default position for the cockpit felt further back and lower down. Maybe it is a placebo or me getting used to it, I'll investigate a bit further tonight but was having too much fun to care by this point....!

May be worth others trying, set the cockpit position back and low in pancake mode, then try VR again and I think it might still be picking up the start position from those pancake settings...

I'm going to try setting up the play area properly and manually setting my height with the controller etc. and see if this helps with the scale, I felt like it was maybe a bit better last night and I did end up doing a quick play area scan again due to redoing the set-up.

I'm not a massive VGT fan but when playing in VR and driving up close to them, they look insanely cool! Has anyone else found that?
I love VGT's myself and the Alpine was incredible in VR, I noticed details I never noticed before like how the dials are set on multiple layers of glass, giving it depth and creating a faux Parallax effect! It's a detail I never even knew existed in flat screen! BI would have tried more but I had a stroke happen on the same day so i have been unfortunately unable to check more of them!

Last edited:
I haven’t tried it yet, but would the graphics in the headset, increase if/when the game is only viewed in the headset and not on the tv as well?

Back