GT7 & PSVR2

• Thread starter gtrotary
  • 5,854 comments
Spent some time redoing the music rally. Good fun in some classics trying to beat my old times.

After looking at the showrooms I wonder why they didn't go for vr scapes. The potential would be truly special to show off in vr and see a variety of scapes.

Spent some time redoing the music rally. Good fun in some classics trying to beat my old times.

After looking at the showrooms I wonder why they didn't go for vr scapes. The potential would be truly special to show off in vr and see a variety of scapes.
I think they are holding back a little on rolling out alot of VR stuff until they know how many will buy the PSVR2 so as not to sink too much money into it if only few people around the globe buys into it.....

Game changer for me man, i can tell my brain wants to revolt but whatever the band does is blocking the feeling
I never have suffered motion sickness and I don’t on this VR experience, either. But at times it can feel a bit off. I think I’m gonna get the bands just to see if it eliminates even that little bit of occasional wonkiness. No reason not to try it.

My Brain adopts quickly, Day 5 now and its getting better each Day. I dont think playing other vr games helps, as i did that for the last 2 years already on the quest 2.

But in the games i played the Real life and Vr movement was in sync (superhot, Eleven vr, Minigolf) or i was looking at something while sitting in real life an vr (Moss, fishermans tale...)

Didnt help me, i felt really sick on the first day

I See a couple of asynchronous movements between Real life and vr that cause this, and besides All other Suggestion (chewing zum, etc.) i would Suggest to eliminate as much as possible for the beginning

1) accelerating
2) constant drive at same speed
3) breaking
4) rolling of the car
5) elevations

So my Suggestion to get used would be, drive a Boring track like special stage, dont accelerate too much and just drive with constant Speed. Choose a car with a stiff carosserie or an open wheeler that doesn't roll left and right when steering and take it easy. Do that until you feel comfortable, then Start breaking, then choose flat tracks with some more Turns and finally Turns and elevations

In the first three days i only played in the evening hours for a couple of minutes, so i didnt suffer too long afterwards and revovered during sleep. But not Sure if thats a good advice for everyone.

That way it felt easier from Day to Day and now i still only really feel a bit weird due to heavy elevation changes, but thats also getting better each Day.

Maybe this helps someone Else as well to get over the motion sickness and enjoy the game

Last edited:
I think they are holding back a little on rolling out alot of VR stuff until they know how many will buy the PSVR2 so as not to sink too much money into it if only few people around the globe buys into it.....
That becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy though -- failure to market PSVR 2 effectively will damage potential sales.

Although I am massively impressed with PSVR 2 (hell, GT7 alone has made it worth the purchase) I am slightly anxious about the overall longevity of the platform. The hardware is so damn good it would be TRAGIC for Sony to just let it die because of poor initial sales.

How can you do that? Didn't find this option yet but it seems interesting!

As for the scale it varies depending on the car. In cars while small interiors like the group C cars, your hands tend to seem bigger than in real life, when in most other cars they look very small!
I tidied up my play area and moved the rig off to the side out of the way (it was in front of the TV, no need for it there now with VR!)

As a result I did a new play area scan, which included the floor / height measurement.

I was jumping around some circuit experiences and found the starting seating position is borderline ridiculous in some cars (the WRX on Tokyo Expressway), you're practically sat on top of the steering wheel. It would be a big chance, but it would be nice if we could define our preferred seating position for each car, so that you don't have to remember to lean forward just the right amount just before the camera jumps in to the car!

Found the circuit experiences really easy in VR, a lot of sectors only took one attempt, and difficult ones took 4 or 5, most laps only took 1 or 2 attempts. The extra sense of the car's place on the track and size etc. makes it much easier to position it precisely, and braking etc. is so much more intuitive.

Tokyo Expressway is also fun in VR! It feels so fast, and you can press up so close against the walls because you can sense the size of the car.

Having an absolute blast.

Someone asked earlier about previous VR experience, I've done probably 100 hours at least on Assetto Corsa in VR on an Oculus Rift. I never found the scale wrong in AC, and the default driving positions were a bit more consistent. I also don't feel like I noticed any ghosting. Other than that GT7 wins out in every way.

Kireth, I have never been happier to say that you WERE NOT one of the content creators who hid the inferior image quality.

Not only did you cover it but you said it directly and clearly in the first 2 minutes of that video. I had not seen that video and I'm surprised I didn't because I like your content.

Thank you for coming here and correcting that.

I AM SORRY I MADE THAT MISTAKE

Keep up the great work
No problem 🙌

That becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy though -- failure to market PSVR 2 effectively will damage potential sales.

Although I am massively impressed with PSVR 2 (hell, GT7 alone has made it worth the purchase) I am slightly anxious about the overall longevity of the platform. The hardware is so damn good it would be TRAGIC for Sony to just let it die because of poor initial sales.
I think the timing of the release of PSVR2 couldn't be more worse with the world heading into a deep recession and markets completely voilatile around the globe added to the insane high inflation everywhere because of reckless money printing...... I fear alot of people will hold back on this 550 USD purchase for a long time to come until we see alot more optimism in the markets....

Does anyone else get a stuffy/running/itching nose after a short time of wearing the VR headset?? Some people wrote earlier about the smell but since I am a smoker I have not picked up on that but my nose is constantly itchy/stuffy when when wearing the headset...

Some residual chemicals maybe or maybe its still leaking chemical odors??

Think about washing the rubber rim and wiping the headset down with some sanitizer napkins too maybe alleviate it... :embarrassed:

Kireth, I have never been happier to say that you WERE NOT one of the content creators who hid the inferior image quality.

Not only did you cover it but you said it directly and clearly in the first 2 minutes of that video. I had not seen that video and I'm surprised I didn't because I like your content.

Thank you for coming here and correcting that.

I AM SORRY I MADE THAT MISTAKE

Keep up the great work
Make sure you have the notification bell on so you don't miss these important videos 😅

Tried the VR replays for the 1st time. I liked it a lot.

Could do with the view auto facing the track perpendicular so you look left and see you car coming. And turn to the right to watch it pass.
As it stands, by the time you turn to find your car it passes by and you often miss it.

There was also a bug at Mount Panarama where there's only two spots on the start/finish straight.

I tidied up my play area and moved the rig off to the side out of the way (it was in front of the TV, no need for it there now with VR!)

As a result I did a new play area scan, which included the floor / height measurement.

I was jumping around some circuit experiences and found the starting seating position is borderline ridiculous in some cars (the WRX on Tokyo Expressway), you're practically sat on top of the steering wheel. It would be a big chance, but it would be nice if we could define our preferred seating position for each car, so that you don't have to remember to lean forward just the right amount just before the camera jumps in to the car!

Found the circuit experiences really easy in VR, a lot of sectors only took one attempt, and difficult ones took 4 or 5, most laps only took 1 or 2 attempts. The extra sense of the car's place on the track and size etc. makes it much easier to position it precisely, and braking etc. is so much more intuitive.

Tokyo Expressway is also fun in VR! It feels so fast, and you can press up so close against the walls because you can sense the size of the car.

Having an absolute blast.

Someone asked earlier about previous VR experience, I've done probably 100 hours at least on Assetto Corsa in VR on an Oculus Rift. I never found the scale wrong in AC, and the default driving positions were a bit more consistent. I also don't feel like I noticed any ghosting. Other than that GT7 wins out in every way.
Thanks for your reply! I will try that 👍

THESE ARE SUCH GREAT ADVICES!
Thank you for that ! I was playing Moss II (beautiful) with no improvements.
Than I started racing with a 500 and I completed a lap. It was so impressive to see an actual difference in circuit height !!

Ok! Just got mine and did the initial stuff as well as tried a couple of tracks. Initial thoughts:

1) Uhhh wow. My brain doesn't know what to do with whats going on. I couldn't get through one lap of any of the tracks (Grand Valley, Road Atlanta and Nurburgring). Already "recovering" from the first session. Feel out of breath almost. Went to the VR showroom and you want to touch the inside of the car. Seeing my liveries that I've made up close in personal is awe inspiring.

2) Play seated and the system has cut it off a few times asking me to re-scan my room. It takes forever to scan too and I'm not quite sure what it's doing or what it's scanning. Kind of a pain. Does anyone know if you're supposed to scan your wheel and cockpit too?

3) There is definitely a sweet spot with the headset location on your head. The foveated rendering is a little misleading in that I also feel it's more to do with focusing where your head is aimed and not your eyes.

4) The resolution isn't "better" than native 4k. It's straight up not but it doesn't really matter. It's so hard to even describe this. It's like trying to explain the sensation of sex to someone. No amount of words or videos can do it justice you just have to experience it for yourself.

I'm amazed at how some of these guys have seemingly just picked it up and started racing. I thought I'd be able to and couldn't. I was driving the speed limit at Grand Valley and literally pulled the car over at an overlook and put the PB on and took the headset off lol. My brain is like panicking wondering why or how the hell we went from my house to the inside of a car on a California highway. You feel every little dip, drop, rock, etc. I swear it feels like my racing seat is moving.
I believe the Foveated Rendering has more to do with streamlining the efficiency of processing rather than any visual effect we can observe. My understanding is that it’s prioritizing the area you are looking at first, (rather than some random pixel algorithm or type of interlacing) attempting to give you the best image even when it’s not complete and lessen the chance of catching artifacts, lack of detail etc… Obviosly it’s rendering other parts as well, maybe a certain % of graphics power is set aside for Fovea Rendering to “boost” what we are looking at

I suffer issues from motion sickness as well; I’m on Day 6 now and have made very good progress.
-Here are a few tips from something I’ve been writing for the dedicated VR Motion Sickness thread

- Convincing oneself they are only “playing a game” is NOT the solution. It’s an autonomic response, like a reflex, and like many can be overcome. Edit: Obviously can’t get rid of all reflexes but I’m sure at some point we’ve all met someone get over a “flinch” or Gag reflex… All of us who wear contacts had to do this to touch our eyeball. It’s easier for some than others but we all can do it

The gist of it in a very short description… it occurs when our Vestibular & Visual systems send conflicting information about our orientation and position in space in relation to the motion/acceleration we are currently feeling and what we anticipate. It’s the same principle as getting sick in the back of a car, boat etc… we are just experiencing it in the reverse. In VR, we see things our body expects to feel vs being unable to see and anticipate motion we are experiencing. In both cases the sickness stems from the same conflict

*There are a ton of other things we also feel on our bodies when driving that confirm what we are experiencing in different situations… above is just the basic and likely most import cues

Overcoming involves It’s a mixture of proper exposure, minimizing unnecessary effects and slowly retraining the brain.

A few simple tips

Minimize the Intensity

• Unclog your ears…Try removing earplugs
  • Try to relax & defocus your eyes, even let your eyelids fall a bit. Try not to take-in too much extra detail than the point your looking at, which should be just one spot in the distance for now. Contrary to regular vision, VR keeps a lot in focus at the same
  • Don’t consume excessive stimulants before hand… coffee, energy drinks etc… Our Peripheral (vestibular/Otolith) and Central Nervous (eyes) systems are already taxed and struggling
  • Drive and accelerate VERY slowly. Day 1 can begin 30-40MPH, if that doesn’t bother then raise in small increment
  • Slow down before turns and complete them by turning as slow as you possibly can. This keeps the background from spinning too quick
  • Don’t do races with other cars until you’re ready. Use a mode like time trial and go at your own pace and without other cars on the road
MORE TIPS
  • Consider using a timer, its better to do more small sessions than get sick from overdoing it and derailing progress
  • Drive cars with a “stiff” suspension, or make it so. You don’t want the car to sway when the wheel turns or excessively rise and dip under acceleration and braking
  • Try different cars to see if the layout or openness are less bothersome, try some open designs like the BAC Mono and similar
  • When trying faster cars, close eyes/look away at the MUCH faster rolling start
  • Try tracks like Goodwood that have no walls, banks, hills, excess foliage and very few turns. If all turns bother you, Route X can be helpful if you close your eyes/skip the bank you start on… and just get to the long straight (Particularly on the first day if you’re having a really hard time).

Stop before or Immediately at the very first signs…
- excessive saliva, swallowing
-dissiness
-headache
-light headed

Last edited:
Oh god... I am addicted to the GT7 with VR...Sitting in work and thinking about when I can play it more. This is really dreams come true. Incredible. I hope we will get more VR race games for PS5.
Glad I'm not the only one, I'm sat here waiting for 5pm to hurry up.

Its been quite the experince so far and I have been truly loving being this immersed in a game.

Being a PSVR user prior to this, I feel or certainly felt like I already had my VR legs and have been able to jump in for some several hour stints luckily.
That said there's still been a few moments which have caught me out and left me rather nauseous
The first one being on Nurburg in the radical, coming down what I think was kesselchen the car lifted off the ground and was pointing skyward, hit the ground and pirouetted for what felt like miles before the car came to a rest.
It left me feeling rather sick and no choice but to take the headset off for 10 mins while I brought myself together and tried to remind myself it was just a game.

The 2nd time, no crashes, driving Fuji in the Honda RA272 (which I have been loving driving in VR) with a few mates, had no issue until about 4 laps in when it knocked me for six and I took the headset off, not sure if this was down to length of time spent in VR that evening, I'd done around 2 hours at this point.

Anyone experienced anything similar?

Its been quite the experince so far and I have been truly loving being this immersed in a game.

Being a PSVR user prior to this, I feel or certainly felt like I already had my VR legs and have been able to jump in for some several hour stints luckily.
That said there's still been a few moments which have caught me out and left me rather nauseous
The first one being on Nurburg in the radical, coming down what I think was kesselchen the car lifted off the ground and was pointing skyward, hit the ground and pirouetted for what felt like miles before the car came to a rest.
It left me feeling rather sick and no choice but to take the headset off for 10 mins while I brought myself together and tried to remind myself it was just a game.

The 2nd time, no crashes, driving Fuji in the Honda RA272 (which I have been loving driving in VR) with a few mates, had no issue until about 4 laps in when it knocked me for six and I took the headset off, not sure if this was down to length of time spent in VR that evening, I'd done around 2 hours at this point.

No problems on my side. I am doing 1 hour endurance races, and sardenga WTC800 or LeMans WTC700 and don't have any problems, but I do need more breaks than playing on flat screen.

I believe the Foveated Rendering has more to do with streamlining the efficiency of processing rather than any visual effect we can observe. My understanding is that it’s prioritizing the area you are looking at first, (rather than some random pixel algorithm or type of interlacing) attempting to give you the best image even when it’s not complete and lessen the chance of catching artifacts, lack of detail etc… Obviosly it’s rendering other parts as well, maybe a certain % of graphics power is set aside for Fovea Rendering to “boost” what we are looking at

I suffer issues from motion sickness as well; I’m on Day 6 now and have made very good progress.
-Here are a few tips from something I’ve been writing for the dedicated VR Motion Sickness thread

- Convincing oneself they are only “playing a game” is NOT the solution. It’s an autonomic response, like a reflex, and like many can be overcome. Edit: Obviously can’t get rid of all reflexes but I’m sure at some point we’ve all met someone get over a “flinch” or Gag reflex… All of us who wear contacts had to do this to touch our eyeball. It’s easier for some than others but we all can do it

The gist of it in a very short description… it occurs when our Vestibular & Visual systems send conflicting information about our orientation and position in space in relation to the motion/acceleration we are currently feeling and what we anticipate. It’s the same principle as getting sick in the back of a car, boat etc… we are just experiencing it in the reverse. In VR, we see things our body expects to feel vs being unable to see and anticipate motion we are experiencing. In both cases the sickness stems from the same conflict

*There are a ton of other things we also feel on our bodies when driving that confirm what we are experiencing in different situations… above is just the basic and likely most import cues

Overcoming involves It’s a mixture of proper exposure, minimizing unnecessary effects and slowly retraining the brain.

A few simple tips

Minimize the Intensity

• Unclog your ears…Try removing earplugs
  • Try to relax & defocus your eyes, even let your eyelids fall a bit. Try not to take-in too much extra detail than the point your looking at, which should be just one spot in the distance for now. Contrary to regular vision, VR keeps a lot in focus at the same
  • Don’t consume excessive stimulants before hand… coffee, energy drinks etc… Our Peripheral (vestibular/Otolith) and Central Nervous (eyes) systems are already taxed and struggling
  • Drive and accelerate VERY slowly. Day 1 can begin 30-40MPH, if that doesn’t bother then raise in small increment
  • Slow down before turns and complete them by turning as slow as you possibly can. This keeps the background from spinning too quick
  • Don’t do races with other cars until you’re ready. Use a mode like time trial and go at your own pace and without other cars on the road
MORE TIPS
  • Consider using a timer, its better to do more small sessions than get sick from overdoing it and derailing progress
  • Drive cars with a “stiff” suspension, or make it so. You don’t want the car to sway when the wheel turns or excessively rise and dip under acceleration and braking
  • Try different cars to see if the layout or openness are less bothersome, try some open designs like the BAC Mono and similar
  • When trying faster cars, close eyes/look away at the MUCH faster rolling start
  • Try tracks like Goodwood that have no walls, banks, hills, excess foliage and very few turns. If all turns bother you, Route X can be helpful if you close your eyes/skip the bank you start on… and just get to the long straight (Particularly on the first day if you’re having a really hard time).

Stop before or Immediately at the very first signs…
- excessive saliva, swallowing
-dissiness
-headache
-light headed
I noticed the car that helped me the most was the Ford GT 18 race car. Was able to drive it around both Catalunya and Dragon Trail with no issues after having motion sickness my first run. It hardly rocks or moves at all and stays firmly planted. If people need a car that will help them, this is the one that helped me.

You can have a solid set of VR legs but some things you've not experienced as much (the pointing skyward, pirouette etc.) can still throw you off. When I first had VR I got used to it fairly quickly, but would still find doing a donut whilst also looking around me, or reversing and coming to a halt would still trigger a 'weird sensation'. It never manifested into motion sickness, but I can see how it could build up.

It also really isn't a case of "reminding yourself it's a game". Motion sickness is an automatic response by your brain, it is not something you consciously control. As I understand it, the brain becomes aware that what it's seeing and what it's feeling don't match up. The brain associates this with being poisoned / sick, and so it triggers vomiting to try and save the body from whatever has poisoned it and caused your senses to malfunction.

I wasn't expecting to see 88 forum pages already... Sorry if I'm repeating previously asked questions.

• my seat and steering wheel have to be IN the play room apparently. When I want to play another (standing) VR2 game, I'm supposed to use the same play zone but my seat is now in the way. I really have to remove my seat every time I play another non-racing VR2 game, or am I missing something?
  • what is the best way to share VR2 regularly with another person? My kid's eyes are closer together so I need to recalibrate every time. Because he's much shorter the view onto the steering wheel is different and VR2 doesn't always wants to accept this play zone because it's different from his point of view. Can I create another Playstation account and have that account have its own calibration and play zone? (apart from the lens adjustment dial of course, that's always going to be a manual correction)
  • my monitor sometimes turns black when using VR2 instead of showing what the VR2's user is seeing. No deal when I'm using VR2 myself, but annoying when I'm demoing it to someone else. Anyone else experiencing this or knows how to prevent this?
  • sometimes VR2 doesn't recognise my play zone while racing, usually just for a few seconds. Just an annoyance offline, but it destroys your race when you're doing live online racing. Again: anyone else experiencing this or knows how to prevent this?
  • sometimes VR2 repositions my dashboard and steering wheel during a race, usually higher than before so I can barely see outside the window. Same question...
  • I have a foldable Playseat. It used to be very comfortable but now the backend of VR2 is pushing against the headrest so I have to tilt my head a bit forward. Annoying... Any tips?
Again sorry if I'm repeating questions. Thanks!

I wasn't expecting to see 88 forum pages already... Sorry if I'm repeating previously asked questions.

• my seat and steering wheel have to be IN the play room apparently. When I want to play another (standing) VR2 game, I'm supposed to use the same play zone but my seat is now in the way. I really have to remove my seat every time I play another non-racing VR2 game, or am I missing something?
  • what is the best way to share VR2 regularly with another person? My kid's eyes are closer together so I need to recalibrate every time. Because he's much shorter the view onto the steering wheel is different and VR2 doesn't always wants to accept this play zone because it's different from his point of view. Can I create another Playstation account and have that account have its own calibration and play zone? (apart from the lens adjustment dial of course, that's always going to be a manual correction)
  • my monitor sometimes turns black when using VR2 instead of showing what the VR2's user is seeing. No deal when I'm using VR2 myself, but annoying when I'm demoing it to someone else. Anyone else experiencing this or knows how to prevent this?
  • sometimes VR2 doesn't recognise my play zone while racing, usually just for a few seconds. Just an annoyance offline, but it destroys your race when you're doing live online racing. Again: anyone else experiencing this or knows how to prevent this?
  • sometimes VR2 repositions my dashboard and steering wheel during a race, usually higher than before so I can barely see outside the window. Same question...
  • I have a foldable Playseat. It used to be very comfortable but now the backend of VR2 is pushing against the headrest so I have to tilt my head a bit forward. Annoying... Any tips?
Again sorry if I'm repeating questions. Thanks!
The last one about the playseat/headrest is also an issue for me. I would rest my head against the back of it but now the clicker wheel gets in the way and feels weird. Almost feel like Neo from the Matrix when he has the connector thing in the back of his head.

Wish they had put that thing on the side.

Last edited:
I always select the "temporary seated" play zone when I starting GT7. That could be that my room is a mess and I never proper finished scanning a playzone, but I'm not sure ...
Try enabling "Tracking Support" which displays a patterned border on your TV to help PSVR2 track with it. Notice that this will make the game content on the TV smaller in case you want to let others watch TV for your play session.
Currently, when switching from cinema mode (virtual flat screen) to VR, it uses your current head orientation as center. So just anticipate this and point your head forward when you expect it switch to VR (like starting the race, exiting pit, entering VR showroom).

Also long press the Options button (Pause menu button) will recenter the VR view, i.e. make your current head orientation as default view. I don't have a wheel but I suspect the pause button on wheel works the same.

Last edited:
Try enabling "Tracking Support" which displays a patterned border on your TV to help PSVR2 track with it. Notice that this will make the game content on the TV smaller in case you want to let others watch TV for your play session.
I wondered whether, as a workaround, one could put well-visible marks on the frame of their TV. Kind of like the white dots on motion capture suits for actors. I suppose that if these marks are lit well enough, they may suffice for orientation of the VR2 headset. This wouldn't shrink the game content on screen.

So, having just received my headset yesterday and with no prior VR experience, I'm happy to say that I don't seem to be afflicted with any motion/VR sickness after having put in about 4 hours yesterday in 2-2 hour sessions! It's an absolute game changer for racing, and while I know this thread is all about GT7, being inside the Star Wars universe while playing Tales from the Galaxy's Edge is a childhood dream come true!

For the last few months, I've been doing exclusively F1 22, but without VR support in that on PS5 I've uninstalled it. I have absolutely no desire to race on a flat screen any longer.

Last edited:
I've been redoing the World circuits with VR2 and in one race my cockpit view was more like a roof cam. It was very interesting racing with that view. How did that happen?
I started a recording which is saved but it won't open to view it.

I've been redoing the World circuits with VR2 and in one race my cockpit view was more like a roof cam. It was very interesting racing with that view. How did that happen?
I started a recording which is saved but it won't open to view it.
If I'm not mistaken, there are some cars that don't have an interior rendered and will put you in that position.

I wondered whether, as a workaround, one could put well-visible marks on the frame of their TV. Kind of like the white dots on motion capture suits for actors. I suppose that if these marks are lit well enough, they may suffice for orientation of the VR2 headset. This wouldn't shrink the game content on screen.
I just run mine with the TV off have done so since day one now and have had 0 issues with tracking I did however have some issues with it when TV was turned on for some reason...?

You guys gotta try out VR rally it is beyond amazing fun!!! word of warning tho don't do it until you have your VR legs ready!!!

Been doing 800-1000km a day in VR since I got the headset the 22nd so my VRlegs are pretty firm by now but also only do 30-60 min. stints and then take breaks of 30mins so I guess that helps :)

While the immersion is 2nd to none and I don't think I can go back to racing how I used to with my TV and hoodcam, there are some drawbacks.

1a) The dial in the back really impedes my ability to sit comfortably and rest my head against my chair. While tiliting my seat back may have fixed the issue, this is a huge oversight imo. To have this game be ready for VR from the get-go and then no one brings this to light along the way (or big shots who only care about sales shot the idea down), is a shame. Having the dial off to the left or right, or both could've made it more comfortable I think.

1b) Blurry text, is it me, or does the eye tracking not work when in the menu screens in GT7? The text is very blurry when using my peripheral vision and I have to physically move/tilt my head to get that text to be crisp. I will say I have zero issues with this when on track. But its still super annoying.

2) Add cushioned padding between the nose 'curtain'(?) and the lenses. It'd be nice to have some paddig there so the whole unit doesn't have to be quite so tight around my head, distribute that weight.

3) I keep having the screen get tilted to the right between race sessions and I have to hit the button to view my surroundings, look straight ahead again to re-center it and then go back into VR. Why can't it remember where 'straight on' is?

Thats it for now. On the off-chance someone is on the fence about buying one of these, hope it helps determine whether or not to get it.

Jerome

Back