GTAV - General Off Road Discussion | LS 4x4 Crew

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 3,098 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the trail is not too extreme could I use my Sultan? its better at climbing than my Rebel.
No, sorry. Would defeat the purpose of me setting this stuff up. It will probably only last a few more weeks anyway, because I'm sure once GT6 hits most of us will be busy with that.

I'm thinking about something different for a couple weeks out. Will require everyone have a rusty Rebel with Baja package. ;)

No, sorry. Would defeat the purpose of me setting this stuff up. It will probably only last a few more weeks anyway, because I'm sure once GT6 hits most of us will be busy with that.

I'm thinking about something different for a couple weeks out. Will require everyone have a rusty Rebel with Baja package. ;)

I just sold mine -.-...

Wiggled my way back into the Social Club. Had to delete my cookies. :rolleyes:

Picture dump!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

And a little fun afterwords:

0_0.jpg

Then some Chiliad:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Nice pictures. 👍 Good thing I already have a Rebel w/ Baja parts, for whatever you're thinking of. ;)

Not everyone that made but the early birds are pictured:
10790393975_6865dd8c27_o.jpg

Got my rig dirty!:
10790644243_61a4df2bb3_b.jpg

Mudd? compressing the rear up a steep incline:
10790180766_960bdb2b48_o.jpg

Did a street Mesa for fun, looks good really:
10790393685_a6bb3642fc.jpg

Shattered window is pretty nice effect I noticed today:
10790181106_bbff4e0683_o.jpg

Had a great time today. Very organized. Very sim like. Everyone behaved. Thanks to you all for making it out and making it a great time!!! Special thanks to RT for putting these together.

Here are my final two pics:

10790669805_1f8eb12c58_o.jpg

10790669945_642db977a4_o.jpg

That was a great trail ride yesterday, I had a blast. I had not stumbled across that trail before last week either. I really enjoy maneuvering through the tight spots, and it's just as much fun watching the trucks in front of you as well. I had some errands to run, so I had to split before the Chiliad climb. :guilty: I did get back on later and repainted my big Mesa, and LSC assured me that they gave me a 'one of a kind' custom job, so I'm gonna be upset if we all show up in matching Mesa's again! :dopey:

Had a blast on the meet. So much fun :D Sorry for shoring my jetski on the sailboat and blowing everything up in the process :embarrassed:

Ok, so to go along with my idea I have working around in my head, I need a few volunteers that have rusty Rebels with Baja gear to join me in an invite only session for about an hour tonight after 9pm EST.

Any takers?

Which body variation is the "Baja"? You've seen my rusty Rebel. I think the one I used was "sand rail".

I don't think I can make it tonight. :/ GF is staying over and I avoid gaming while she is here. She doesn't stay over to often during the week. So yea gotta be gentleman and all.

If anyone needs the Rusty Rebel. Let me know before 7pm today and I can get it to you.

I don't think I can make it tonight. :/ GF is staying over and I avoid gaming while she is here. She doesn't stay over to often during the week. So yea gotta be gentleman and all.

If anyone needs the Rusty Rebel. Let me know before 7pm today and I can get it to you.
I'd like a Rusty Rebel please. My hunt for one isn't so successful

My Rebel isn't baja'd out, but it has the fender flares and looks the same from the front if that's of any help. I'll be on in an hour regardless.

Hmm, thanks for the offer. Kind of looking for the trucks with all the Baja stuff though. :)

I'll be game Tuesday night of you still need.

Smuffy, same deal, I'll be on tomorrow and will get you taken care of.

For those needing cash:

Thanks. I'm hoping my idea can go as planned, seems like it will work. I'll explain everything to those who volunteer for photos tonight. ;)

Hi mate,
Could I get a Sultan RS and A Rebel?
Let me know please :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back