++++++ GTP Le Mans Prototype Championship - Season 2 - Complete !! ++++++

• Thread starter bermudakid
  • 829 comments
GT5_X2010
I don't care for a win provided Thundersport can walk away with 3rd in the team championship. Although if I can push for a win (doubt it) then no one will be able to get in the way of my determination.

You guys are in for a race Team Peugeot boys are stealing 3rd

Have we been restricted to racing softs the entire season and this is the first race we can use any tire? Also, as we are running the pace lap the potential for rain to start by the first race lap is present?

yeah, the track doesn't get wet that fast though, so you should be fine for 1-2 laps on softs if it starts to rain the pace lap.

I'm running consistant 3.21s.. looks like I'll be off pace :( I did get one flying lap at 3.18.5 but that was going wide into the straight and no fuel, lol. Hmm, I managed to make the car last to lap 10..... try another 1 stop? lol

Hey guys I have a question for a Le Mans car I mght switch to. I want the Audi R10 TDI, I don't want to save and waste my money on something that won't be any good. So what do you guys think? Should I get it? I should try to buy it before Season 3. Legitimatily. The C9 probably wn't work out on city tracks. By the way what is the track list for the next season? An unofficial one of course, still have to get the driver's opinion. Put Mazda Raceway in the next one! :)

Hey guys I have a question for a Le Mans car I mght switch to. I want the Audi R10 TDI, I don't want to save and waste my money on something that won't be any good. So what do you guys think? Should I get it? I should try to buy it before Season 3. Legitimatily. The C9 probably wn't work out on city tracks. By the way what is the track list for the next season? An unofficial one of course, still have to get the driver's opinion. Put Mazda Raceway in the next one! :)
The R10 is quite a bit slower then all the other LMP cars, it wouldn't be a good choice.

I did a 10 lap test on my own in the full wet at la sarthe with very good results. :sly: you're ALL in trouble on saturday, if it rains.

You know, despite the talk of making the season longer as we build up to Le Mans, I almost feel like I wanna stick with four races so we don`t diminish the schedule`s value of the biggest race of the season.

Let`s face it, it should be about Circuit de la Sarthe. Maybe different, more substantial points for that race?

apparently some hackers are attacking the PS3 store or some crap like that ( a**holes) so i cant get online.......................

yea, starting to hate the rain too, i cant get a room with any good competition to run a 3 lap race in the rain. i only know how slow my lap times are. to slow down is over double what it is in the dry and im constantly running off into the gravel .

Hey, do you think we should do the driver profiles in this thread and when i create a new one for Season3 ill just link it over to the correct post in this thread. ?

Driver profiles sound interesting. Is it like interview? Given questions?

Apparently I'm worse then I thought in the Rain. But after that race in the practice lobby I had realized I didn't have any traction control on. I usually stick with 2 on dry tarmac, what do you thnk I should use for Wet? I'm still testing but I had to get off. 4? Maybe 5?

Driver profiles sound interesting. Is it like interview? Given questions?

Apparently I'm worse then I thought in the Rain. But after that race in the practice lobby I had realized I didn't have any traction control on. I usually stick with 2 on dry tarmac, what do you thnk I should use for Wet? I'm still testing but I had to get off. 4? Maybe 5?
Can you adjust TC during the race?

I forgot to check the control settings. If so I'll map it to the d-pad.

Nope, thy should get add that. Take a pits stop to edit your suspensio, drivig aids, and transmission, also downforce would be nice.

Back