GTP Le Mans Prototype Series - Season 3

• Thread starter bermudakid
  • 1,230 comments

What 3 tracks would you like to see added? only vote for 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And by the way everyone I think Ghova and me have team name for our 908 Oreca. Our name is 'Team Orders'.

Now I just need Ghova to confirm it. :D

And by the way everyone I think Ghova and me have team name for our 908 Oreca. Our name is 'Team Orders'.

Now I just need Ghova to confirm it. :D

hang on a minute. I'm in the interest of fairness here and you can't jsut do a car switch at each race to put your number 1 driver higher up to score more points (just kidding but still, nobody should use team orders in a video game, unless its the AI in F1 2011)

Ok, I can't make it at that time on Saturdays.

So please give my place to next person in the list. Thank you

DiegoC1980

That's for the regular races.

Pre-season testing is underway, I'm sure BK is done with it later this week.

**** my bad. :dunce:

hang on a minute. I'm in the interest of fairness here and you can't jsut do a car switch at each race to put your number 1 driver higher up to score more points (just kidding but still, nobody should use team orders in a video game, unless its the AI in F1 2011)

lol we certainly won't be doing team orders. The name is just for a laugh.

bombe,what track would you like me to set to online? They each offer a unique challenge. The mountain circuit is as it says. The dog circuit has a corner that is tighter than Monaco but with a gradient higher than the corkscrew. And you are going down. And its 100% blind. But its followed by a high speed downhill blast over a bridge over nothing (it feels like a bridge when you hit it) and then it has some uphill technical corners at high speeds (the dogs back is beautiful is you set the time to 7:00am) and then a downhill extended right hander and then the left right faltout chicane downhill, slightly airbourne on the right side if you are near the apex onto the main stragiht. Oh and turn 2 is a kiiler is you carry too much speed or run wide because you will loose over 10 seconds for the definate off you have as a result

I'm dissapointed at the votes Daytona received. No matter what car, I don't want to go there.

yea monza pissed everyone off.

im updating the Original Post slowly, ill make a new thread when i finish.

there will be a more "official" Pre-Season / testing race this weekend. New guys must participate in it if they want to race in the season.

I loved Monza. :(

Monza last time wasn't too bad. There was some incidents in the first laps, other than that it was ok. But some guys need to stay on the track and pick up some more speed, and not lose by 5 laps (JML :sly:).

I don't love Monza, but I do think it's a good track with these cars - it's a good lenght and many overtaking spots. Not like Daytona - it's very narrow and the first turn is a pure killer, both for yourself but even more if someone ram you from behind.

Yeh and for monza you've only got to learn like 5 - 6 braking points which I think someone mentioned last season.

I don't mind Indy road course. It's not my favorite but it's ok. But I prefer Daytona and there are a lot of slow speed corners at indy which really wouldn't suit the GT one.

OFFICIAL DRIVER LIST & TEAMS
1.VRracingfan/CALM_DAN

Reserve Drivers

How can you agree that you loved monza when you weren't even racing in it :P

lol. I want to race at Monza though. I should have worded it differently but you know what I mean. I don't get why people want Daytona Road though. It's so narrow and there aren't many overtaking spots.

lol. I want to race at Monza though. I should have worded it differently but you know what I mean. I don't get why people want Daytona Road though. It's so narrow and there aren't many overtaking spots.

Owned again. Just like on codemasters forums from that guy talking about fuel. Your more loopy than Jenson Button :P

Daytona is a nice circuit to drive and thanks to the massive bank you get fantastic slipstream making exciting racing. In my opinion anyway :)

Owned again. Just like on codemasters forums from that guy talking about fuel. Your more loopy than Jenson Button :P

Daytona is a nice circuit to drive and thanks to the massive bank you get fantastic slipstream making exciting racing. In my opinion anyway :)

Terribly embarassing **** ***

i voted Fuji, Indy and daytona

im not sure il be able to make every race on saturdays but i will try (i could be the guest car to sir everything up lol)

Terribly embarassing **** ***

Unfortunately yes :).

btw does anyone hear from senna anymore. He never hardly signs in nowadays and ive not seen him on this forum for months. I know he complained a lot but it was fun having him in the series.

I don't think that's the reason, he's got a pretty good setup for the Pesky C60 Hybride too.

He has a good setup in a Hybride? Excellent.
AS, this is my call out to you, will you be my team mate in the C60 Hybride? I'm on my one and the R8 is banned. Please. I hope you see this AS. please.

I didn't really post a time , I just kinda assumed you knew or I forgot . Race time is 1900 GMT . My mistake.

Any way there's some new stuff in the news & I'll update the op later

Who is getting Dirt 3 , if you noticed season 3 will probably end a week after dirt 3 comes out

I didn't really post a time , I just kinda assumed you knew or I forgot . Race time is 1900 GMT . My mistake.

Who is getting Dirt 3 , if you noticed season 3 will probably end a week after dirt 3 comes out

I'm getting DiRT 3 definately. Who can resist a chance to go all Ken Block at Battersea with a DFGT in a Fiesta gymkhana car? I can't...
Oh and there is the zombies mode

I never noticed there was a new release date. But I am most definately getting it, best rally game ever to be made was DiRT 2, too bad I got it too late to actually get some quality online races... I don't think it will prevent me from taking part in the finale anyway.

Just looked at the release date and it says European release is May 24 and some places it's May 27. Not the best release dates considering I've got exams later in May and some in June. Might be better to wait a little then.
---

Aww, Daytona Road is leading the poll. Then Monza and Indy and the night race only fourth. Could have been fun with a night race as the season opener.
---

I am pretty sure I am not winning this season - 2 secs per lap on Suzuka is what I am missing compared to MU's Peugeot. Well, I just pray that Grand Valley will be either race 1 or 2, 'cause my setup is close to perfect for that track at the moment - don't want to mess too much with it, lol :D But it's going to be closer this season; more battles, and smaller gaps due to the extinct Audi R8s.

Defiantly getting dirt 3. I didn't get dirt 2 and thought I'd wait for it to go down in price. Unfortunately I didn't get round to getting it at all :(

I think The points are perfect. Only a handful of points separated drivers in the championship. The cars are going to be pretty even also so it will be a fight everywhere . Wish I could get some F1 Perilli tires then the races would be really close .... Lol

if theres a place open ill be
GT5X2010 team mate in the
judd thing. i see mav has been
sniffing about the place.

Back