GTP Le Mans Prototype Series - Season 3

• Thread starter bermudakid
  • 1,230 comments

What 3 tracks would you like to see added? only vote for 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think The points are perfect. Only a handful of points separated drivers in the championship. The cars are going to be pretty even also so it will be a fight everywhere . Wish I could get some F1 Perilli tires then the races would be really close .... Lol

You could always make everyone use rain tyres :D

Who is getting Dirt 3 , if you noticed season 3 will probably end a week after dirt 3 comes out

I might get it, looks kindof like a waste of time though. Don't ask, it looks boring even though I'm a WRC fan.

But I'm sticking with one of my favorite rally games, Shox. Look it up.

Anyways, so is Daytona going to be in the series? I'm not going to participate in that one if that's ok.

I think The points are perfect. Only a handful of points separated drivers in the championship. The cars are going to be pretty even also so it will be a fight everywhere . Wish I could get some F1 Perilli tires then the races would be really close .... Lol

Yep, we'll have some close races this season, that's for sure.

Which car are you planning on using? I think you are the only one who hasn't really announced anything. Bentley again?

I'm just waiting in patience to see if my team mate is going to make the races, but I don't see why not.

So far it looks like we may be split into two groups. I hope not, but based on teams that are already formed it looks like this (my own observations!, correct me if I'm wrong):
R8 Oreca: Mike46 & Allin
MINOLTA: Bombe & Vracing
908 Oreca (didn't you guys change away from the R92CP?): MU & Ghova (Johny)
908 Total: Mike & Jake
Hybride: Golfer & (AS if he's in)
GT-ONE: Rich S & Jamman
787B: Razor & Tissimo

Which leaves two spots left for a full grid plus some reserves. Then there are:

Unknown:
BK, Page, Nashy, Mav, Jav, JML, C-Zeta, Daiba

Yep, we'll have some close races this season, that's for sure.

Which car are you planning on using? I think you are the only one who hasn't really announced anything. Bentley again?

I'm just waiting in patience to see if my team mate is going to make the races, but I don't see why not.

So far it looks like we may be split into two groups. I hope not, but based on teams that are already formed it looks like this (my own observations!, correct me if I'm wrong):
MINOLTA: Bombe & Vracing
908 Oreca (didn't you guys change away from the R92CP?): MU & Ghova (Johny)
908 Total: Mike & Jake
Hybride: Golfer & (AS if he's in)
GT-ONE: Rich S & Jamman
787B: Razor & Tissimo

Which leaves two spots left for a full grid plus some reserves. Then there are:

Unknown:
BK, Page, Nashy, Mav, Jav, JML, C-Zeta, Daiba

No shows and this many reserves should result in six 16 car starts. Or at least a near amount

i dunno what im driving, once teams are official ill drive something different not in the season , bentley is my best but im ok the the bmw or c60 the 05' r8 .

Not sure if nashy will make most races so i may just team up with someone and drive what they have.

This season is going to be exciting. Interesting that Mu appears to be really fast in the 908.... maybe I won't be the fastest 908 anymore? hmmm

Bermuda, my only request is that we make the official race 1 of the season a cool event somehow, different, idk. Personally I'd love to make Suzuka Weather the first race of the season, it's kind of a special track and would be exciting I feel.

Last edited:
This season is going to be exciting. Interesting that Mu appears to be really fast in the 908.... maybe I won't be the fastest 908 anymore? hmmm

Haha don't say I didn't warn you!

@bombe - Yeah Ghova and me were going to be the R92CP but we know it has some issues. So we found out there were 2 free slots for the 908. The car I wanted to use in the first place. Everybody wins!

Bermuda, my only request is that we make the official race 1 of the season a cool event somehow, different, idk. Personally I'd love to make Suzuka Weather the first race of the season, it's kind of a special track and would be exciting I feel.

Agree, it would be great for it to be the first track. I think I might jump in my C9 again. Or get the R10? Risky business.

Agree, it would be great for it to be the first track. I think I might jump in my C9 again. Or get the R10? Risky business.

I was testing the C9 with bombe a few days ago. It was by far the quickest out of the few cars we tested on Grand Valley.

Don't tell me, gran valley is going to be one of the tracks? I hate that place as much as I hate Daytona. Oh well, popular vote.

Do you guys use wheels? I just use a controller.

My driving skills vary becuase I do a lot of racing with my 4WDs. need to stop and start practicing with my C9 I guess. What's the HP limit? Is it official? Should I be looking at the OP instead of asking these questions?

I can see where you are coming at. Maybe we could call in some drifters at the circuit beforehand and some stunt drivers and make a video of the first race. Then we could have race highlights and all sorts of crazy stuff. A race at SSR5 would be epic in these cars we the lighting. As for actual racing, its not so good. Something special would be nice. We need a unique thing to do.

Don't tell me, gran valley is going to be one of the tracks? I hate that place as much as I hate Daytona. Oh well, popular vote.

Do you guys use wheels? I just use a controller.

My driving skills vary becuase I do a lot of racing with my 4WDs. need to stop and start practicing with my C9 I guess. What's the HP limit? Is it official? Should I be looking at the OP instead of asking these questions?

Practice makes perfect and Grand Valley is a great track! It's difficult with these cars, but its lenght, width and variation of turn types is fantastic. Love it.

I agree that the first race could be something special, but nothing can compare with La Sarthe. Suzuka isn't anything special in my opinion, in fact I absolutely hate it... but it always makes for a good race. For the first race we should just have a good race, that would make me happy at least :)

The only experience I have on Grand Valley with a Le Mans car is in GT4 blasting around it in my (I guess stealth becuase it's all black) R92CP. It wasn't to fun and I didn't like it that much. I wish those (Stealth?) Le Mans cars came back. R89C, R92CP, 787B, GT-ONE... only 4...

It says in the OP that the series starts after the 23rd. Does this mean that we are racing from the 30th?

bombe32

Yep.

Can't wait for Saturdays testing. I'm hoping to be as competitive as before. Oh, by the way, where is it?

Team Sauber? Team Silver Arrow? Sauber Racing Sports? Mercedes-Benz Racing Sports?

More to come if those aren't good. Lots of names can come out of a Mercedes.

No you decide. :scared:

I came up with them so now it's your turn to choose one, I don't care which one you choose. :)

Back