GTP Le Mans Prototype Series - Season 3

• Thread starter bermudakid
  • 1,230 comments

What 3 tracks would you like to see added? only vote for 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well i can say you have to finish.................. but if people are going to leave, then people gonna leave. All i can do is not allow someone to race again.

Most of the people who race once and quit, you never see them on hear again anyway.

Side Note: is their any footage or broadcast of todays test day at lemans????? the New R18 was like a tenth fastest than the 908's but i still wanna see some vids.

sadly their wasnt but theirs a radiolemans.com podcast of the full test day.

1. Bermudakid - Speed 8, BMW V12 or Audi R8 '05 ( I'm undecided )
2. Tissimo & razor70 - Mazda 787B - Team Wankel
3. Blaze_409- Toyota Gt-One - Team Toyota
4. MikeTheHockeyFan - Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total
5.jml1010 & EliteDreamer or daibaspeed sorry not sure which one - sauber mercedes - MERC-Enaries
6. AllinWitJT & Mike46and2- Audi R8 05' - R.E. Racing

3. Blaze_409 & mustardaddict Toyota Gt-One - Team Toyota
5.jml1010 & EliteDreamer or daibaspeed sorry not sure which one - sauber mercedes - MERC-Enaries
The GT-One for mee of course.

7. C-ZETA - Minolta, 787B (Stealth) or 908 Oreca Matmut (still in deciding process)

Slashgear is stating from a Sony source that we'll be getting PSN back in North America / Europe by this Tuesday. Hope they are right, so we can end up holding a race this weekend.

7. C-ZETA - Minolta, 787B (Stealth) or 908 Oreca Matmut (still in deciding process)
8. mu675 & GTP_Johny 908 Oreca Matmut / Autonomy Racing

Can you guys post what LMP1 / Group C you think you might drive. i was keeping track in my head but i kind of forgot everyone now .
R8 Oreca: Mike46 & Allin
MINOLTA: Bombe & Vracing
908 Oreca: MU & Ghova (Johny)
908 Total: Mike & Jake
Hybride: Golfer & (AS if he's in)
GT-ONE: Rich S & Jamman
GT-ONE: Blaze
787B: Razor & Tissimo

C9 Sauber: Daiba & JML

Which leaves two spots left for a full grid plus some reserves. Then there are:

Unknown / undecided
BK, Page, Nashy, Mav, Jav, C-Zeta

Don't think it's that outdated, is it? Some just needs to be added to it, of course.

9. bombe32 & Vracingfan - Toyota MINOLTA 88C-V (BMW and Courage can be in the race too, but I need online physics to test them out!)

9. bombe32 & Vracingfan - Toyota MINOLTA 88C-V (BMW and Courage can be in the race too, but I need online physics to test them out!)
10.GT5_X2010 & MC CAULEY - Pescarolo C60 Hybride (team name unkown)

I noticed the moderators slight reference to me. hehe. Anyway, I'd practice in a-spec but I want to learn how to drive the circuit in my C60 but it's not by C60 in a-spec because its easier. Oh well. B-spec is named approprisaately. Boring-spec. A-spec= action-spec. But I am going to do all B-spec enduros in the next 3 weeks. Then I will glitch abit to get the bright red and yellow bar F2007

Well there goes my opportunity to have a go with the 908 I realised there's still a space for the 908 Total. But Mike's probably already arranged a teammate...I think it'll have to be the 787B now.

7. C-ZETA - 787B (Stealth) - Team GT BlackStealth

well i can say you have to finish.................. but if people are going to leave, then people gonna leave. All i can do is not allow someone to race again.

Most of the people who race once and quit, you never see them on hear again anyway.

Side Note: is their any footage or broadcast of todays test day at lemans????? the New R18 was like a tenth fastest than the 908's but i still wanna see some vids.

There is no footage I know of (eurosport cover it for me and I haven't seen anything) however if you 'Like' the ACO Le Mans page on facebook then you can see the pictures of testing that were taken. Oh, and that Pescarolo is not as pretty as the Hybride. The Audi Sport North America R18 is amazing

Well there goes my opportunity to have a go with the 908 I realised there's still a space for the 908 Total. But Mike's probably already arranged a teammate...I think it'll have to be the 787B now.

Jakegirard uses the Total too.

The MINOLTA is still available, remember, there can be up to 4 cars of the same type.

I just wish I had an opportunity to have gotten that 787B Stealth, but it wasn't available in my country :P

Sorry about this but i'm going to have to drop out of the series. All my data has just gone again for the 4th time so that means I have no minolta or any other cars for that matter.
Sorry bombe32 but you're going to have to find a new team mate as I can't be.

Sorry about this but i'm going to have to drop out of the series. All my data has just gone again for the 4th time so that means I have no minolta or any other cars for that matter.
Sorry bombe32 but you're going to have to find a new team mate as I can't be.

For the 4th time?

Sorry to hear that, good luck!

C-Zeta: I guess this is your opportunity to get yourself a team mate, lol ;)

C-Zeta: I guess this is your opportunity to get yourself a team mate, lol ;)

I don't really have any good settings for the 88C-V to rely on though, where as I do with the 787B...I might still give it a test. For now I'm going to stick with the 787B but consider it as 'subject to change'.

OK, did a test on Daytona and the Mazda setup I used, with the same PP as 88C-V was faster around Daytona Road. OK the 88C-V had less down force but it has more torque on it anyway. The 88C-V has more responsive steering but as a result more over steer out of the corners. Also did tests on High Speed Ring and Eiger. Mazda was faster on HSR but the 88C-V was faster on Eiger, so the 88C-V would be more suited to twistier tracks I suppose, but either way the 787B was faster on Daytona so I think it's the one I'll go for. However...

...the 905 I tested earlier on Daytona was actually faster than BOTH! :eek: It had a setup as well, but I got rid of it before I did another test at HSR and it was the slowest of the 3. :)

Last edited:
Yay after a 4 hour drive I'm now officially on holiday. But I was delighted to find out when I got here that there's a wifi connection point. So just thought I'd check out how it's going. Which is a good thing cause you guys are picking your cars. Obviously by now you know what I'm using :D

11. Jamman48 - Toyota GT one - Team GT bull Japan (if anyone else is using a GT one possibly?)

Now I'll go and enjoy my vacation :D

Last edited:
Center Parcs. I mentioned a few pages back. Better not go off topic. The moderator may get angry at us. :ouch:

Nah he won't mind. I won a Subaru 360. Hehe added 200kg ballast and it got stuck on the Mt Aso hill in the demo and rolled backwards. Now that my 908 is retired from my personal service (It has a good few thousand miles on the clock) I've decided to give it to my Bob, K.Kobayashi. He is over level 30 and very boring to watch although he did pull of the pit lane overtake move at Laguna. Wait till he is in my FGT when he has finished the endurance races and begins his FGT season. He will be amazing by then.

Anyone got anything fun and GTP Le Mans Series related?

Anyone got anything fun and GTP Le Mans Series related?

Yes, I am looking for a team mate, lol. :grumpy:

I hope the guy you linked to yesterday was serious and not just trying to calm people down claiming that the servers might be up and running Mon or Tue. I still doubt him.

My offline testing said the MINOLTA was 1.5 secs faster on Laguna Seca compared to the Courage - didn't try the BMW, but I still don't rely in it since the cars change when they go online.

BK did want publicity for the series and if the moderators all talk to each other about what they are having trouble with then I'm sure that we will have the highes possible authority taking note of our series. We should ask the mods if they want to join the series.

EDIT: (If a moderator see's this) Is our race series allowed to have a private discussion section for members only where we can discuss whatever we want?

let the mods be.

i need a teammate , ..........i think. not sure if nashy will be at the races

EDIT: (If a moderator see's this) Is our race series allowed to have a private discussion section for members only where we can discuss whatever we want?

Unfortunately no... For good reason, though. A "talk about anything you want thread" opens the door for massive bandwidth useage, which costs Jordan more money, which ends up leading to MORE advertising on this site, and more rules...

Be glad the forum is the way it is at the moment. It's fairly tidy, easy to read (for the most part), and mostly organized.

On the topic of this thread...

You guys are doing great. Keeping on topic as requested. 👍

Keep it up.

;)

let the mods be.

i need a teammate , ..........i think. not sure if nashy will be at the races

How about Mav? Can he make the Saturday races?

If C-zeta doesn't want to join my MINOLTA team then I will enter in either the BMW or the Bentley if you would like that, but I still prefer the MINOLTA. If the Bentley, then I need a setup, lol.

I'll be your teammate if u want BK, i prefer the speed 8 but i'll go with whatever you want

11. Jamman48 - Toyota GT one - Team GT bull Japan (if anyone else is using a GT one possibly?)
12. A7XMaverick - Speed 8

well since only 2 are interested in the GT-One. Blaze_409 and Jamman will be a team.

Congrats :gtpflag:

Back