GTP Nascar Nationwide Series - Series Champion: Spurgy 777

• Thread starter Müle
  • 578 comments

Which tire compound do you want to use for the season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so that's 10? you will leave at TOCA time, as will neljack and spurgy and chris. I make that about 6 finishers provided no-one disconnects/quits...

Well I am leaving at TOCA time (7pm) , Chris doesn't need to leave until 7.45pm. Jammy with us as well.

Gokartman - you've maxed out on friends so I can't add you. Neljack, spurgy and Joe aren't showing as in a room so I can't access.

Gokartman - you've maxed out on friends so I can't add you. Neljack, spurgy and Joe aren't showing as in a room so I can't access.

RPH is now hosting. We will see how many we have in that room and then we will decide on if we race or not

I say just forget the race this week, some of us will have to go to TOCA before the race ends anyway :(

I'm clearly a terrible person. Can't even wake up in time for my own race. :/

No, it worked. I just shut it off then went right back to sleep.

I was gonna let Ganon run our third car, too but never got around to replying to his PM :(

MÜLE_9242;8130544
I was gonna let Ganon run our third car, too but never got around to replying to his PM :(

Ganon hopped in a #24. We did no quali, damage was not set, and just raced. Not a clue if this counts for points really.

No offense, Furi, but I really wish TOCA didn't exist. That way I could start the race at this time and it would be much better.

I also think we need to set up an official backup host, in case this happens again. As for now, the race is official, but there will be no pole point, since qualifying didn't happen.

MÜLE_9242;8130598
No offense, Furi, but I really wish TOCA didn't exist. That way I could start the race at this time and it would be much better.

I also think we need to set up an official backup host, in case this happens again. As for now, the race is official, but there will be no pole point, since qualifying didn't happen.

I could say same :rolleyes:... And I think we all agreed we need a back up host.

Perfect timing Joe, well done mate.

Good race guys, unlucky Gibbs.

3rd, 4th and 7th isn't the end of the world.

At least now I hope there are no such people around who would be surprised at me having never finished higher than 4th in a SC race.

At least now I hope there are no such people around who would be surprised at me having never finished higher than 4th in a SC race.

People who set their gears to top out @ 192MPH even though I told you what gear you should set it to tend to finish below 4th position, Carb.

I need someone with the replay to count laps and tell me when everyone DC'd please.

Latest Posts

Back