GTP NASCAR SPRINT CUP S3 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Joe Gibbs Racing, Toyota

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,094 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome, let's settle a championship then 👍

So the double header will be 2 x 200 miles, right?

Ok, so unless Joe has any major objections, we have the following:

The Chase will be contended between Niop, Joe, Knelly, Mule, Tom, ACDC, RPH and Furi.

The Draft order will be Niop, Joe, Knelly, Mule, Tom and ACDC taking the first six spots (order to be determined). Drop, Dowhat, Trynor, Carb, Nater, RPH and Furi (in that order), followed by remaining Cup drivers then Nationwide Drivers.

Let's get ready to race 👍

Easy to decipher the important words but anyone know Italian to see if there is anything else?

Tom, does your Spanish help?

It says something about the Main course, East, West and Superspeedway basically with some marketing patter. None of the indecipherable stuff is important. Very glad they've added this 👍

Assuming we get Motegi soon, do you guys want to see it in the Chase? Maybe replace one of the Daytona races?

Assuming we get Motegi soon, do you guys want to see it in the Chase? Maybe replace one of the Daytona races?

Swap it into the Chase in exchange for the double header Daytona race?

It looks like some people won't be able to make it, so if anybody needs a driver next Saturday I would be pleased to volunteer.

Now that the dust has settled, and about 30 PMs have been exchanged, I'm back. I would like to apologize again to everyone for the way I acted before, as it was completely out of line. However, the overwhelmingly positive support I received from you guys via PM really helped me realize just how much I enjoy this group of drivers.

I'm looking forward to running Daytona this weekend, finishing up the Chase, and moving forward with Season 4, the draft, and the new schedule (featuring Motegi).

While we're finishing up the Sprint Cup for the next month, I would like to solicit volunteers to take over the Nationwide Series, as Chqr has withdrawn as the host. The Nationwide Series is a great companion series to our own, and definitely deserves to be continued. If anyone is interested, please post up and let us all know.

Now that the dust has settled, and about 30 PMs have been exchanged, I'm back. I would like to apologize again to everyone for the way I acted before, as it was completely out of line. However, the overwhelmingly positive support I received from you guys via PM really helped me realize just how much I enjoy this group of drivers.

I'm looking forward to running Daytona this weekend, finishing up the Chase, and moving forward with Season 4, the draft, and the new schedule (featuring Motegi).

While we're finishing up the Sprint Cup for the next month, I would like to solicit volunteers to take over the Nationwide Series, as Chqr has withdrawn as the host. The Nationwide Series is a great companion series to our own, and definitely deserves to be continued. If anyone is interested, please post up and let us all know.

Good to see you back Drop 👍

I think Mule said he was up for hosting Nationwide in one of the 2 Nationwide threads we currently have.

Furi is also looking to bring the NASCAR Trucks back for their fourth season. Having the big three operating from Friday nights to Saturday evenings should be great. I'm not sure how long the truck or Nationwide schedules are going to be, but I would love to see something like 8-10 truck races, 9-12 Nationwide races, and 13-16 Sprint Cup races.

I'm doing the preliminary scheduling for Season 4 now, and I'm thinking about adopting a 3-to-1 race/break format. We would race for three straight weekends, then have an off-weekend every fourth weekend. This should keep everyone refreshed, and allow for a little cooling down between every few races. What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back