GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

• Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
Hey i didn't see exactly what you need for request to join, but I'd like to. I saw the #88 has no name listed next to it. Is it free to use? If so i will take it, if you let me. My PSN is Spazmaticality

#88 is filled by Rflx_Niop. In fact every spot is filled in the Sprint Cup league. However in the Nationwide, there are definitely few spots available and I'm sure there will be room for the next race if you message the team owners. 👍
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=259224

I've decided to run the All-Star race as a way of 'farewell' even though I'll be seeing a lot of you at TOCA and the like.

Back to our roots tonight boys. NASCAR at Daytona. I for one am just going out there to have some fun and hard racing.

No Skype for me tonight and looking forward to the banter!

Will also be opening a room around 6 bst with the league specs, just to have some fun running 7 - 11 lap races while the quali's are going on.

Let's have some laughs and good racing tonight 👍

OK, it looks as though the Nationwide Prelims didn't go to well due to lack of participants.

I have a room open anyway, if peeps just want to run some Daytona short lap races till the Main Event later on 👍

Order of Nationwide drivers:

mustardaddict
Chqr
smuffyatfcp
neljack

Nobody else gets in. They didn't bother showing up.

Probably won't be there tonight, just re-painted the walls and my room is a mess.

The quali race pretty much sums up JGR's season and the events leading to its demise. I'd guess it was also the fitting end to my career...

Right, Matty should not be allowed to go through to the final All-Star Race and here's why.

The Irishman firstly took out the field through lag. He's been lagging the entire race. That wreck caused Carb the most significant tire wear out of anyone and even without a caution, he would have needed to pit.

Matty DID NOT drop to the back even in the first half of the race to avoid wrecking other drivers and causing tire wear and degradation. That just shows how much he cares about the others drivers in the field.

He then took me out by shuffling his rear end and then a few others later on.

What's more? Matty lagging isn't new. The way in which he did not show any of the other drivers battling any fairness by not dropping back and trying to fight in last 5 laps when we would have had all 7 drivers still battling. Instead, he insisted on giving 'lag bumps' and compromising the other drivers.

I won't be racing tonight and I hope Matty shouldn't be allowed either putting rightfully Carbonox 5th.

He's a danger to the field and risks ruining this event through not just his connection but stupid behaviour.

Right, Matty should not be allowed to go through to the final All-Star Race and here's why.

The Irishman firstly took out the field through lag. He's been lagging the entire race. That wreck caused Carb the most significant tire wear out of anyone and even without a caution, he would have needed to pit.

Matty DID NOT drop to the back even in the first half of the race to avoid wrecking other drivers and causing tire wear and degradation. That just shows how much he cares about the others drivers in the field.

He then took me out by shuffling his rear end and then a few others later on.

What's more? Matty lagging isn't new. The way in which he did not show any of the other drivers battling any fairness by not dropping back and trying to fight in last 5 laps when we would have had all 7 drivers still battling. Instead, he insisted on giving 'lag bumps' and compromising the other drivers.

I won't be racing tonight and I hope Matty shouldn't be allowed either putting rightfully Carbonox 5th.

He's a danger to the field and risks ruining this event through not just his connection but stupid behaviour.

I agree. Sorry matty but out of order that lag.

Back