GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

• Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
Some people may be thinking about hosting, but may think that they don't have fast enough internet for it. Could we have it so that the person hosting the room has the fastest possible internet (as in of the drivers next season, the person with rating-we can decide-) and maybe someone who like's doing all the tables and stewarding stuff do that? Furi is very good at doing the tables and OP's and keeping thread updated, but then someone next season ight have like 40 mb internet and it would be suitable for them to host. thoughts?

I reckon RPH or Mule(2 series may be tough to maintain at a high standard though *cough* Furi) would be best candidates, and a co-op thing with all the other drivers.

With work and family, it would be tough, plus I've attempted a couple of series and in my opinion, unsuccesfully.

Euro Racecar wasn't unsuccessful.:)

okay, he will fill it up with crap at some points during the season, but have you seen the toca7 OP? The track section especially. One thing I would like is the tables to stay. Also all the OP work if it ok with drop. It is really clear and easy to use, very good and should be kept :)

If I were to take this over, Chqr said he wants to do Nationwide, so that works out.

No way I'm doing both.

So, there's a troll in charge of NW... and arguably the most hated man in SC running the top tier. :sly:

Seems legit.

I'm not sure I'd want to deal with rabid penguins who dont like me for little reason and will try to attack me at a moments notice.

Ok, I'll put my hat in the mix. Will at least give it a go, if you guys are happy with that.

Only issue with me is my connection. In S1 I did have to use the services of Niop and Drop and with co-host Tom, I really wouldnt' have been able to do it without them.

So I can't be a one-man host that Mule is or Niop or Drop are or even Furi.

So put me in a grade-b list.

As far as I'm concerned Knelly for SC and MULE for NW seems the most logical scenario.

I'm not the ideal situation host and I do enjoy MULE's series.

Wouldnt mind RPH taking either too

MÜLE_9242;7989808
I'm getting beat up by the tag team of Carb and Furi :(

I've been following the thread all season, you must be used to it by now, Mule. :D

Back