GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

• Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
All I'm hoping is that DONKEY_9242 keeps this series outside PURE.

Now that's a bit uncalled for given Mule ran NW fine as per the GTP Nascar rules.....

Anymore of that Penguin and you'll be getting reported..

Banter is one thing but that is not on.

Now that's a bit uncalled for given Mule ran NW fine as per the GTP Nascar rules.....

Anymore of that Penguin and you'll be getting reported..

Banter is one thing but that is not on.

Wow, look who's talking now, it's Mr Serious Professional Racing Driver :sly:

Also to all of you uneducated people, calling MULE a donkey is a compliment because after all, donkey is only referred to as stupid because it looks like it, in reality, it's sometimes wiser than a horse. :)

I've seen people change user names before and it's only been to slander them so don't give me that drivel. I know what a Mule is aswell.

I am more serious on morals and fair treatment of all people than racing. So how about you fix the attitude.

Also showing your blatent immaturity by calling me by "Mr serious professional racing driver".

You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack any individual or any group.

This is in the AUP and in my opinion the post I quoted was in breach of that as it was abusive and hateful... (Could be seen as harassment too)

Keep it to PMs then the forum is meant to be a friendly place, not hard.

I think there's a certain person here who needs to know that the "being 100% serious" type banter really doesn't work out. :P

Theres a clear difference between banter and abuse. You crossed it Carb.. Atleast with the post I quoted, from there you've only dug deeper into your hole.

Theres a clear difference between banter and abuse. You crossed it Carb.. Atleast with the post I quoted, from there you've only dug deeper into your hole.

I wouldn't consider it abuse, calling someone Donkey instead of Mule isn't exactly an insult, just a failed attempt at being funny :)

This is truly unique if maulpac (hey, I've used that name for months, does it never concern you?) is actually dead serious, because last time I saw him being like that was during the V8 Challenge season where he got into a debate about how much you're allowed to "cut" at Monza. A hot topic for us NASCAR drivers as well huh? :dopey:

I would also just like to mention that Paul isn't even involved in this...

And we have a title to resolve tomorrow.

I bet there would have been no abuse called if I had said horse instead of donkey...

As a matter of fact, how come no one said anything about abuse when Matty won and announced his view on things through his winning message?

I bet there would have been no abuse called if I had said horse instead of donkey...

As a matter of fact, how come no one said anything about abuse when Matty won and announced his view on things through his winning message?

Carb just leave it mate.

photo-19.jpg

I think you should all shut the hell up and stop having a go at Mule; I'm half drunk and I can still tell that. He's a decent guy and he wouldn't be annoyed at you unless you'd been a pr*ck to him; he's genuine.

I'd love to see Knelly or Mule take over to be honest, known you guys for ages and you're both awesome, great candidates for taking over.

Knelly would be good except that he would want every race at midnight GMT :lol:

RPH has strongest internet out of anyone though.

Tom.
You're a winner Knelly, love you mate 👍

Tom has been drinking all, just in case we get any drunk posts a bit later. :lol:

:lol: I wish you all could hear the 'drunk Tom voice' that I'm hearing as I read these posts.

You'd easily tell if i'd drunk way too much since my typing would be inchoherent Tom, hi buddy ;)

I'm serious though, I thinlk the leadership should be eitther a mix of Knelly, Mule and RPH or just one of them, you guys are the best, skill-wise (maybe aside from Joe off the top of my head), and you're some of the most awesome and genuine people I know on thois site.

Give us like a recording 'impression' of what you'r eheairng Mudd ahahahaha :P

How about no one hosts, someone just has the OP, someone else to do the tables, someone else to host the rooms, someone else to count laps and deal out penalties. Kind of like the Green Bay Packers where they don't have an owner, the team is owned by like the town.

You'd easily tell if i'd drunk way too much since my typing would be inchoherent Tom, hi buddy ;)

I'm serious though, I thinlk the leadership should be eitther a mix of Knelly, Mule and RPH or just one of them, you guys are the best, skill-wise (maybe aside from Joe off the top of my head), and you're some of the most awesome and genuine people I know on thois site.

Give us like a recording 'impression' of what you'r eheairng Mudd ahahahaha :P

Yep drunk :lol:

RedPartyhat
How about no one hosts, someone just has the OP, someone else to do the tables, someone else to host the rooms, someone else to count laps and deal out penalties. Kind of like the Green Bay Packers where they don't have an owner, the team is owned by like the town.

This is why you're awesome man, fact has been spoken, amke this happen 👍

RedPartyhat

Bagsy penalty giving :sly:

Back