GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

• Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
How about no one hosts, someone just has the OP, someone else to do the tables, someone else to host the rooms, someone else to count laps and deal out penalties. Kind of like the Green Bay Packers where they don't have an owner, the team is owned by like the town.

good idea mate. So we need an organised person, another organised person, a good internet person (rph I think you're leading this), and a keen person. With the timings I think it would be best for one of you guys over the pond to count laps and penalties, as still have a long while after the race has finished before the morning ours come, where as the european bloke's don't get off till 1:30 sometimes, and you guys would have to wait a whole day for us to get back up, count the laps, and then send it. Just my two cents of logic :P

Give us like a recording 'impression' of what you'r eheairng Mudd ahahahaha

I don't think that's a good idea... I'm into the cocktails tonight as well. :D 'Drunk Mudd impersonating drunk Tom'. That could be ugly.
Mule, Knelly and RPH would all be great hosts, IMO. Really wish I could participate and contribute more to this series, but the timing is just wrong for me currently.

Edited because y'all suddenly are typing crazy-fast :lol:

Mudd
I don't think that's a good idea... I'm into the cocktails tonight as well. :D 'Drunk Mudd impersonating drunk Tom'. That could be ugly.
Mule, Knelly and RPH would all be great hosts, IMO. Really wish I could participate and contribute more to this series, but the timing is just wrong for me currently.

Go on son, have one for me mate!

Completely agree, in the samwe situationas you too 👎.

Came here to check what time the race started tomorrow, but reading the last 3 pages, I see absolutely nothing has changed. That being the case, my desire to associate with this type of drama has also not changed. Sorry Furi, don't mean to bail on you, but this is just ridiculous.

Won't be racin tonight. Quite certain I broke my hand. Won't know till Monday though.

I will not dignify this race with my existence any longer than I have to.

Also not coming to this or Nationwide next season if cautions don't start showing up.

Especially I will not race with Kartman ever again even if cautions are brought in.

I will not dignify this race with my existence any longer than I have to.

Also not coming to this or Nationwide next season if cautions don't start showing up.

Let me guess, you're pissed that MULE won the championship (correct me if I'm wrong, I wasn't there).

Bit of a silly 1st few corner(s) I know it was probably an accident but looked like it could have been avoided, screwed me over 👎

Although, sitll sad I DC'd so dam frickin early on, would have helped RPH :banghead: :(

Last edited:
5 against 2 and the 2 only lost because I ran out f fuel.

Mule the moron lost, everyone goes home happy.

Last edited:
Chris 7th out of 7 finishers.

Well done to Akmuq on winning :cheers: , bad luck to Mule.

Back