GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

• Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
Knelly
I would like to confirm I will take Ford, and we are making all English Team.

Team GB will consist of myself, Spurgy and Joe. We also welcome Dave to our Nationwide Team, with more news to follow.

Did the no more than two Chase drivers per team rule not get passed?

Okay I'm on the clock. Gimme a bit.

As I said before, the Chase drivers are no better than the regular non Chase drivers so what's the point of the rule. It's not like any one team can dominate anyway so why not let people be with whoever :)

Then you guys should probably decline my offer to oversee next season, as I would put HMS back up to four cars, SGR down to two cars, and implement the two Chase drivers per team cap.

So, good luck next season. I'm looking forward to seeing where this is headed.

We pretty much all agreed to 3-car teams all around in the lobby already.

Then you guys should probably decline my offer to oversee next season, as I would put HMS back up to four cars, SGR down to two cars, and implement the two Chase drivers per team cap.

So, good luck next season. I'm looking forward to seeing where this is headed.

Imbalanced teams are going to lead to alliances anyway... might as well make it even teams.

I need to wait for PM's to come back before I make a decision. I don't want to commit to a team and have nobody driving for me.

Pretty much the only way I was guaranteed a ride was by taking a team, I think. Based on the number of PM's I have.

Seems like everyone's turned against me the last few weeks :/

Back