GTP NASCAR Truck Series S5 - Pre Season - Start Date Confirmed

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 487 comments

What road course do you want in this coming season?

• Daytona Road Course!

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Spa!

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Nurburgring GP/D!

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Road Courses? I don't do right hand turns!

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your system doesn't work Furi because it doesn't prioritise who gets the last 6 spots (10 out of the top 12 are in this season) So what you're saying is that if Neljack or Ganon are late, and Extreme/C'N'T get in first, Nel and Ganon won't be allowed to race?

EDIT: And I see what you're saying Drop, I was just suggesting a general rule for prioritising, individual driving skills should be taken into consideration too.

I just joined because James asked me to, but with the quantity of racingl eagues I joined lately and with all the problem with pay drivers, I'm reconsidering getting out of the league... Not that I don't like the series, you guys or James/Jakob, but to take people spots in only 4 races is not really fair.

Thanks for the information drop 👍

A fairer way would be to give dedicated full-time entries priority over part timers.

Furi, you should install this to the first page just so everyone knows what the team situation is right now.

Pepsi Racing
- RedPartyHat
- Carbonox #29
- Matty #20
- Spurgy

Team RPM
- Furinkazen
- Chrisjohnson #93
- FlyingFox
- Neljack

Team Extreme
- James6653/michrulejj #50
- m8h3r #24
- Izzyracer #62
- MOTORTRENDmitch #63

Cut 'n Trim
- JakobNascar #88
- I am Yellow #17
- Nascarmaniaco #30

Mobil 1 Racing
- Ganon #14
- akmuq
- DrifterJoe
- Smuffy

Put me out guys, hope you don't feel bad James, but I don't want to take spots from people who will race this full time and might/will battle for the championship.

I sense some sort of comemoration going down in the back-stage of this league with my leaving. :lol:

Put me out guys, hope ou don't feel bad James, but I don't want to spots from people who will race this full time and might/will battle for the championship.

I sense some sort of comemoration going down in the back-stage of this league with my leaving. :lol:

I may be slow..... But I'm not......... Ummmmmm............ Not smart.

You'll get some good results this season, really helps having a team around you.👍

Any chance you can get Motegi?

Chaps this will start in January but chances are there will be one gao week inserted somewhere, moving house in January you see...

Every track in the poll is a terrible road course FOR TRUCKS

FULL TIME PART TIME

Pepsi Racing
- RedPartyHat
- Carbonox #29
- Matty #20
- Spurgy

Team RPM
- Furinkazen #54
- Chrisjohnson #93
- FlyingFox
- Neljack

Team Extreme
- m8h3r #24
- Izzyracer #62
- MOTORTRENDmitch #63

Cut 'n Trim
- JakobNascar #88
- I am Yellow #17

Mobil 1 Racing
- Ganon #14
- akmuq
- DrifterJoe
- Smuffy

Death Knell Racing
- Knelly

From my understanding we have 11 full time drivers who are committed to every event of next season.

Last edited:
FULL TIME PART TIME

Pepsi Racing
- RedPartyHat
- Carbonox #29
- Matty #20
- Spurgy

Team RPM
- Furinkazen #54
- Chrisjohnson #93
- FlyingFox
- Neljack

Team Extreme
- m8h3r #24
- Izzyracer #62
- MOTORTRENDmitch #63

Cut 'n Trim
- JakobNascar #88
- I am Yellow #17

Mobil 1 Racing
- Ganon #14
- akmuq
- DrifterJoe
- Smuffy

Death Knell Racing
- Knelly

From my understanding we have 11 full time drivers who are committed to every event of next season.

Is this right?

My thoughts on Furi's decision on what road courses to include:

"OOOhhhh yeees, I know. Daytona Road course. Because high downforce enduro racecars drive there and there very simalar to trucks :D"

+same for spa"

"Well high downforce enduro racecars drive on another configureation around here, This'll do"

Couldn't care how bad my spelling just was.

I think Daytona Road is a good track for trucks, you guys just want tracks like HSR because it's easy :lol:

But HSR is nearly an oval and actually produces fun racing.

Nürb GP/D... ugh, just forget about it, that's a touring car track :crazy:

Pole end tomorrow at 4:40 & this is in a three was tie with continental & TOCA

Pole end tomorrow at 4:40 & this is in a three was tie with continental & TOCA

Wat8.jpg

Makes a little sense now. By the way, GWC finishes for obvious finish will NOT be implemented at SSRX. We will use current rules for SSRX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back