GTP Online Racing Bureau (GTP ORB) Now Hiring!

• Thread starter gogatrs
  • 1,489 comments
I'm sure it won't be a problem, don't worry. I can't see anything like that happening, seeing as any series can join us.

ok. i have your word lol.

......sorry guys lol ...This is what happens when youve been studying sociology and anthropolgy all day long.....you start to make something out of nothing...

👍 No worries, my friend. At least you apologized!

Blaze_409
ok. i have your word lol.

......sorry guys lol ...This is what happens when youve been studying sociology and anthropolgy all day long.....you start to make something out of nothing...

lol
You do bring up some good points.
But it's been covered by the fact that anyone can join, and that most features are optional. Actually, I think they all are optional.

We're not taking control, just helping out. 👍

4,000 posts gogatrs! Congrats! And what else needs to be done tonight?

CAMjhr
This, it's actually kind of stressful. We're just trying to help, Blaze.

The series are: The Mini Challenge, The Capp Cup, LotS (I think? TimberW's series.), and JLawrence's VSCS.

There you go, EliteDreamer!

CAMjhr
4,000 posts gogatrs! Congrats! And what else needs to be done tonight?

Dayum, you're right.

As for what else needs to be done, I think it's just a matter of collecting volunteers and further organizing everything.
We also need times for the license tests.

We also need times for the license tests.

Tell me what cars/tracks, I'll set the easiest time. We should use recommended cars.

And I hope what Wardez has in mind isn't too complicated, I sort of like what we have now.

Common cars on real tracks. Here's two ideas.

Mercedes SLS on Nurburgring GP/F
Nissan GTR on Suzuka Circuit
etc.

Just come up with an agreed combination and I'll do one of them to set the Amateur time.

EliteDreamer
Common cars on real tracks. Here's two ideas.

Mercedes SLS on Nurburgring GP/F
Nissan GTR on Suzuka Circuit
etc.

I was thinking go up in difficulty with the car/track combo.
My thoughts:
Golf GTI at Monza
I like the SLS at Nurb GP/F
And then the Cobra at either Laguna or Cote d'Azure

Okay. Is the Golf a recommended car? I'll do that one right now. Online or offline setting?

I'd say Sport Softs for all 3.

CAMjhr
Okay. Is the Golf a recommended car? I'll do that one right now. Online or offline setting?

Online, grip reduction real.

And as for tires, do whatever those particular cars come stock with out of the dealer.

System update 3.70! Only when I have stuff to do...

How much effort should I put in? Note that I'm in probably the 4,000 range on the Seasonal Time Trials.

It's a PS3 system update, and Red Screen of Death I suppose.

I was thinking go up in difficulty with the car/track combo.
My thoughts:
Golf GTI at Monza
I like the SLS at Nurb GP/F
And then the Cobra at either Laguna or Cote d'Azure

im not sure about golf gti at monza.
the golf gti is not a high speed car imo. something like suzuka or cote or something like that where the car is in its element would be better.

its like running a caterham at the circuit de la sarthe.......(why would anyone wann do that) its just straights

Back