GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 4 : Out for a Sunday Drive

• Thread starter EDK
  • 374 comments
New splits. Have had a hand full of T1's in the 37.0XX but keep stuffing the uphill kink right after. :crazy:

T1: 37.117
T2: 19.281

LeftyWright69,

Looks like we are going to be neck and neck this week. Also love that song.
Good luck to you.

Last edited:
Here is my first go at this one.

Nice job if you can blast that time on your first go.... wow :nervous:

"Ah Mustang"......... "Fetchbot read your bad Quote of me as your new times"

"Were so close in our times now that they are the same?"........lol

You might have to remove your time altogether and resubmit or better it so the Fetchbot can see a change, or maybe it will reset your time if you restate your real time. :dunce:

Last edited:
Jeez..thought I was doing better with my times! I took over a second off my PB with these splits...getting the left foot braking a little more now, which is helping keep the smoke down, and the speed up! :)

T1: 38.462
T2: 20.453

I'll find my 37/19s eventually, but I'm pretty happy with the results from this!

About an hour in:
Hopefully I can find a couple more hours to run it before the weeks up. It's a fun one so far.

Nice job if you can blast that time on your first go.... wow :nervous:

"Ah Mustang"......... "Fetchbot read your bad Quote of me as your new times"

"Were so close in our times now that they are the same?"........lol

You might have to remove your time altogether and resubmit or better it so the Fetchbot can see a change, or maybe it will reset your time if you restate your real time. :dunce:

Yes I really messed that one up. I was just trying to take out the song so it did not reload. Goes to show what happens when you get tired. I fixed the second post and will see if it picks up my first times. If not I will repost them in a bit.

Looking forward to seeing if I can edge you out this week.

I noticed my lap times going down hill after the 7th lap, so it might be a good idea to restart when the battery is empty.

EDK
Yeah, I had a brief run yesterday, and noticed I could get through lap 5 with the electric power on. I didn't manage to watch my replay or grab slpits yet, I'll do that tonight. Once the electric power goes away, the car is slower. So, unfortunately, that means having to restart every 5 laps. Another challenge for all of you this week. :dopey:

Thanks for that guys. 👍

I kinda suspected that was the case even after doing only 2 laps with no battery, I didn't check the speedo but it felt like I was carrying less speed going up the hill.

Cheers Shaun.

Still in constant amazement at the times you guys put down. 👍

Jeez..thought I was doing better with my times! I took over a second off my PB with these splits...getting the left foot braking a little more now, which is helping keep the smoke down, and the speed up! :)

T1: 38.462
T2: 20.453

I'll find my 37/19s eventually, but I'm pretty happy with the results from this!

Managed to get ahead of me on the leaderboard by .001!

Did a quick session tonight, and can't even get close to the times I posted earlier - There was one lap I did before (my best time) where I pulled off the first turn really well - don't know how I did it, and haven't been able to do it since. I'll have to watch my replay closer and figure it out.

Was gonna settle on the time I had, but seems like I can at least find another .001 to catch back up! :dopey:

Just off a good 90 mins spread over a couple of hours between dinner. This is it for me. I've left .15 out there in the final sector but i'm frustrated as all get out, and have next to no time now until submission to get myself back into the groove.

T1: 37.288
T2: 19.293

New splits.

T1: 37.389
T2: 19.757

Have started using the datalogger and replays to view my best splits to try and get some consistency rather than relying on a braking point and then luck. Seem to be helping. It might also be that my brain can keep up with these slower speeds.

After several trys.
T1: 38.266
T2: 20.299

Hay RaceRyder, were neighbors ;). Check out my location I'm just down the way from you. You have to be the closest member I have seen who list their actual location. Nor Cal Rules 👍

I was going to transfer my replay today on computer but decided to have a few more laps before which improoved my time by 0.05 or so...:)

-------

Submitting again!

Reposting to fix my screw up.

T1 37.403
T2 19.687

Will "Fetchbot" ever fix it's misinterpretation of a "bad quote/wrong time" by Mustang to reflect his now attempt to re-establish his old pre "boo boo" time?

Last edited:
Just had another go and spent more time in photo shop than anything, checking the wheels on the rumble strips... still way off my target though!

T1: 37.929
T2: 19.746

I had a lap who was .1 faster at the line, but somehow I managed forgetting to save my replay :rolleyes::lol:

Will "Fetchbot" ever fix it's misinterpretation of a "bad quote/wrong time" by Mustang to reflect his now attempt to re-establish his old pre "boo boo" time?

Well it appears the Fetchbot will not, so that only leaves me one choice. As soon as I get home from work I will just have to lay down a new smoking fast time to get in front of you. That should fix things nicely.

Put in another 30 laps. Gained .2 on T1, but couldn't bring it home. Got too frustrated to carry on and decided to try and finally gold the Grand Tour... :scared:

Really having a hard time with this combo. :yuck:

Latest Posts

Back