GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 4 : Out for a Sunday Drive

• Thread starter EDK
  • 374 comments
Also looks like GTP_Reverend wants in on some of the action. I just put him back in his place......3rd.

I love close races. I'd rather lose by a foot than win by a mile. That being said, I've already got an hour set aside tomorrow after work to try to shave a bit more. :cheers:

Okay well I have to give up for the night, so you get to keep the lead for now Lefty.

Reverend welcome this is going to get interesting seeing how close we are to each other. I wonder who will wind up at the top of Division 3 this week. I seem to choke up on the last sector costing me each week.

Good luck tomorrow you two I will be gunning for you.

First splits...
Hmmm T2 time looking pretty average, looks like I have work to do :)

New splits

I feel im reaching my limits with the DS3. Oh BB was set F2,R10,ABS2 i know seems a bit odd .:dunce:
But im willing to try anything at this stage.

I will give her another crack over the weekend.:)

I like this Spooner. Still using my DS3 instead of DFGT. Will switch over soon.

T1: 37.183
t2: 19.307

Now with a good last sector.

Maybe it's just me, but it feels like this car becomes slower when the battery drains.

T1: 38.133
T2: 19.836

It does get a lot slower. I've been doing 5 laps, then restart, 5 more laps, restart.... rinse/repeat :D

Slower intermediate splits but a much better final time. There's a good half second still in this for me.

T1: 37.717
T2: 20.059

Yeah, this was already confirmed by others as well. So I guess most are restarting every 5 laps or so.

Battery is nearly dead by the end of 5/6 laps. Personally I am resetting every lap to get the best out of the car - otherwise your only giving yourself a disadvantage against the remainder of the field.

Battery is nearly dead by the end of 5/6 laps. Personally I am resetting every lap to get the best out of the car - otherwise your only giving yourself a disadvantage against the remainder of the field.

Does the power drop before the battery is empty? Also I was under the impression, that the tyres weren't performing as well as they should be on the first lap.

Does the power drop before the battery is empty? Also I was under the impression, that the tyres weren't performing as well as they should be on the first lap.

Definately makes a substancial difference - as much as 3 or 4 mph difference I have noticed. No problems with tyres on the opening lap here - not that I have noticed anyway.

Has anyone found a helpful brake balance? I have been experimenting, but cannot find much difference...

Hey guys, who is in charge of the WRS leaderboard? I just found that Zoky_CRO is from Croatia, and the flag that appears is from Costa Rica...Croatia domain is .hr (Hrvatska) / .cr is Costa Rica.

Hey guys, who is in charge of the WRS leaderboard? I just found that Zoky_CRO is from Croatia, and the flag that appears is from Costa Rica...Croatia domain is .hr (Hrvatska) / .cr is Costa Rica.

JoostBaksteen is the guy you want.

Can someone confirm how much of the pit lane we can use on exiting the last turn please.
Regards.
Jay.

Can someone confirm how much of the pit lane we can use on exiting the last turn please.
Regards.
Jay.

As far as you can go until the game invalidates your lap. There's only so far the game will let you go but other than that it's all concrete and can be used.

That's certainly my take on it anyway 👍

All hard surfaces are track, but you will be penalised by the game if you go beyond a certain point. Besides, you shouldn't be heading far enough in to it to initiate the penalty.

Damn you Mav!

Thanks guys. I must be on the absolute limit lol.
Updated time
T1 37.966
T2 19.668

I can pull 37.6's on T1 but just can't seem to tie It all together as usual.

All hard surfaces are track, but you will be penalised by the game if you go beyond a certain point. Besides, you shouldn't be heading far enough in to it to initiate the penalty.

Damn you Mav!

:D

Should have used the imortal - "God damn you Maverick" line there fella ;)

Back