First 10

T1: 38.734
T2: 20.427

EDIT: Woops wrong car :ouch:

First 15:

T1: 37:752
T2: 19.973

Last edited:
On startup, I typically slow way down, go all the way straight to the wall, downshift to 1st, HARD left, and then clip the rumbles on the left on my way to the start line. This usually gets me across the start line at 86-88mph. I can't usually repeat that speed when crossing the finish after that first lap though.

Div 4 Silver's got to have *some* (legal) tricks in order to move up!
That, or I need to learn to drive better, Mkay.

Happy with that, just a case of chasing hundredths now, maybe a tenth at a stretch.

No, like any track, some kerbs are good, others are bad, on this track, the bad ones are very evil.

Really struggling to find any more time to cut now :(

I'm sure that there is a much better line and braking points than I am using.... But finding them is tricky!

Driven a bit faster then yesterday 👍
But this could be my last run unless i'm home early on sunday.
Like the long straight, you can have a zip of your coffee in the run down the first corner. :crazy:

T1: 37,680
T2: 19,670

Keep on shaving :dunce:

Anyone else getting a slight "pull" to the right on the long start/finish straight? Probably easier to notice with a DS3, due to the left-stick auto-centering. Mine's only a couple months old and hasn't had much use, so I doubt it's got a "lean".

Just wondering if it was something about that straight, or something inherent in the car.

Compliments to EDK/Vaxen/Admins! I thought I'd hate this car/combo, but it's great!! 👍

Last edited:
They are quite violent here, you have to know them quite intimately to actually utilise them.

Pretty excited, after getting some free time. I nearly shaved a second off my past splits.

T1: 37.854
T2: 19.737

Found 45mins to squeeze another session in (i'm an addict yes:scared:) and found a smidge at T2, but .15 at the line. Probably not enough to catch you Phillip, but it's all i got mate.

T1: 37.181
T2: 19.374

New splits:

Amazing T1. :eek: Well done mate, I was wondering if someone would crack the 37.000 barrier. 👍

New Splits.

T1 37.578
T2 19.504

Nearly my limit here.

Cheers Shaun.

Last edited:
Lefty and Reverend,
Sorry I was not able to get in any smack talk yesterday. Work kept me very busy. I was able to run some laps late last night. Although I did not get better T1/T2 splits I did improve my T3. I will try to get in some good ole smack talk over the weekend.

Back