GTPlanet Scale model thread

• Thread starter bondy_1625
  • 15,837 comments
This absolutely.

Let alone the number, all of them are high-quality stuff, I can't remember him posting a cheap Maisto or Bburago or something like that.

haha, I actually do have my fair share of Maistos, though I only have a couple Bburagos. Also have a few old pre-Elite series Hot Wheels, among other budget models.
These days most of my purchases are AUTOart and Kyosho, though I really want at least one CMC and one really fancy Exoto...
Someday I will have to post a list of all of my models lol

Hehe, thanks :)
I know Holdenhsvgtsr has contributed greatly to this thread also. He has some models that I would kill to have...

Anyway I did a wheel swap on my 1/18 AUTOart R34...

100_5718s.jpg

Wheels are Rays TE37's made by Hobby Design. I probably would have painted them bronze if I had bronze colored paint lol. Might get some better pics later...

I know Holdenhsvgtsr has contributed greatly to this thread also. He has some models that I would kill to have...

Thanks although most of my money has recently been getting eaten up by my special commission job.

Picked up this today though on sale

027501DE-AE10-4D81-BB8B-45D6F3E9A467-894-000000936A62CDCF.jpg

Also got this :D
F073AA28-FAFE-4D5B-96CA-C86F9AAA7487-916-000000963D6EB64E.jpg

And a valve from alonsos 01 minardi
3A035ED2-F9CA-4BC7-B2E7-8E5D09B4537F-916-0000009648F64B46-1.jpg

Getting that valve is amazing. Can I ask how much it cost? Ive got a front wing off a 888 Racing V8Supercars Ford Falcon that was driven by Dean Canto. I will try and find pics of it for you.

Getting that valve is amazing. Can I ask how much it cost? Ive got a front wing off a 888 Racing V8Supercars Ford Falcon that was driven by Dean Canto. I will try and find pics of it for you.

It wasn't much they did have a mclaren piston though so tempted to get it

819A5959-85A2-4FC8-B287-FFFCCF13EB1F-916-000000ACA2B994A9.jpg

I love those TE37 man! They always work with any car, especially JDM cars the most and Euro Tuners.

And yes Venom and Holden, your collection is similar to the Sultan of Brunei and Leno. I'll kill for some of those cars as well. Props! :)👍:bowdown:

Wheels are Rays TE37's made by Hobby Design. I probably would have painted them bronze if I had bronze colored paint lol. Might get some better pics later...

Where did you buy the wheels?

It wasn't much they did have a mclaren piston though so tempted to get it

819A5959-85A2-4FC8-B287-FFFCCF13EB1F-916-000000ACA2B994A9.jpg

That's cool! Would love to have that. Do they have more of these things? If so, do they have an online webshop or do you know where I could find it? I'm trying to search on eBay but without succes...

I just finished browsing from 100 pages back! It's nice to know there are fans of Gran Turismo who collects diecast cars as well.

I'll post more of my collection... I wished for a better camera from Santa this Christmas! :sly:

Awesome! The wheels are pretty well done. Need a sticker.

Picked up this today though on sale

027501DE-AE10-4D81-BB8B-45D6F3E9A467-894-000000936A62CDCF.jpg

Oohh is that the car that Adrian Fernandez drove to like 3rd or something? :0

Oh! Absolutely. I greatly admire Holden's collection - some eye-boggling cars in there and a great contributor, too. I don't have too many of the upper-line larger diecast cars to show off, so I merely lurk in this thread and drool. :lol:

Bit, here's a Ford GT:

IMG_0746.jpg

Hey that was not the deal misterrr!!!

Very nice. Have fun with it!

:D

i did try to buy this to display it on

http://www.modelzone.co.uk/tamco-solar-battery-powered-turntable-for-1-43-diecast-figures-collectables.html

from the modelzone shop that was next door they said they didnt have any, i then said well you have 2 in the window can i get one of those he said i didnt want them i said i did and he then said well im not selling you one!

i cant wait to get back to my local modelzone, the staff are much nicer there (maybe cause i spend far to much money with them and im on first name terms with the manager :lol: )

He'll roll it down the stairs? Throw it at people? :dopey:

Hahaha 👍

That is a very nice display Holden! And a salesman saying you can't buy his items?? That is new to me. What a bastard. You would get your ass fired for saying that over here...

Got myself a present :D Saw these two together and just had to buy them..
imagezwm.jpg

996 and 997 Flying Lizard's from AutoArt

Back