GTP's Member of the week no.15 - Introducing GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duċk;2420447
I doubt 200 members applied to become MOTM. 30 is probably a more correct number, if that.
But who knows the 30 who applied? I decided to say 200 because of that. :)

Do you think NASA faked the moon landing?

Name the first 3 things that come to your mind when you think of "underrated".

What is your current computer desktop?

What is the color of the walls in your room?

EDIT:

Your favorite moderator?

Your least favori... no I'm not going there.

IE7 or Firefox?

What will be the next big invention?

Global Warming: Folklore or Fact?

Duċk;2420477
There's more premium members in this forum right now than regular members. True or false?
False. At this moment, 1/3rd of them are Premium.

GTP members you'd like to meet the most?

Already asked? Oh, sorry then.
Yeah, asked before. :D

There's too many to mention, anyway.

Duċk;2420637
Do you think NASA faked the moon landing?
Nah. I've not investigated into it much myself, but I don't see why they would go into so much fuss to fake it.

Name the first 3 things that come to your mind when you think of "underrated".
Xbox 360, my Camera (better tham my Mum's that was twice as expensive) and sleep. :P

What is your current computer desktop?
It's not mine, but mine and my brother's. It's an Advent 3117. Getting on a bit in age now - 4 years old I think.

What is the color of the walls in your room?
A turquise-green. I had that phase ages ago. I bought a pot of ligher-blue paint 2 years ago but still haven't got around to re-painting it.

Your favorite moderator?
Hard question, but I talk to Touring Mars quite a bit. They all seem friendly, though. :)

Your least favori... no I'm not going there.
Thanks. :lol:

IE7 or Firefox?
Not tried IE7, but I'll probably like FF more. Though, I shouldn't make my mind up until I at least try.

What will be the next big invention?
Better ways of travel.

Global Warming: Folklore or Fact?
FACT.

G.T
Nah. I've not investigated into it much myself, but I don't see why they would go into so much fuss to fake it.
Well, they were racing Russia to the moon, so they probably faked it to win.
It's not mine, but mine and my brother's. It's an Advent 3117. Getting on a bit in age now - 4 years old I think.
I'm talking about these.

Do you think the convo forum should come back?

Duċk;2420665
Well, they were racing Russia to the moon, so they probably faked it to win.
Yeah, I knew that, but still...

I'm talking about these.
Whoops, my bad. I don't have any at all so I forget about them, mainly because Dad complains about them. Probably why I thought you got the word mixed up and meant "desktop computer". I would like one, though.

Do you think the convo forum should come back?
No. GTP has been a better place without it. There are less idiotic members around that posted in there and the main forums. I'm glad they just left.

Don't bother with IE7. Seriously. Firefox is much better. 👍

I don't want to hi-jack this thread, but try IE7. Even if you don't plan to replace your beloved firefox with it, you should at least get it to replace IE6.

TS
I don't want to hi-jack this thread, but try IE7. Even if you don't plan to replace your beloved firefox with it, you should at least get it to replace IE6.

Meh, try it if you want. At the very least do what TS said, get it to replace IE6. It is an improvement, just not too big of one.

Yeah, I'll try it sometime. I won't be expecting much.

Oh, has it got tabs? If not, I probably won't bother.

This thread is still open.

What's the square root of 563259?

Have you seen the "ReadMe.txt" thread made by I.T. King?

Do you want me to PM the copy of it to you?

Your greatest fear?

Insects!? Pussy.

How do you manage to do so much car stuff? Are you wealthy or something? Would you mind loaning me some so I can turn my Del Sol into a race car?

I wouldn't really call ourselves "wealthy", but probably lower middle-class. I think it's mainly to do with my location, as there are many car shows and the variation of cars overall over here, and my Dad liking cars very much in the first place.

No loans - we're not that rich. :sly:

How do you feel to be one of the only MOTWs to be Member of the Week for three weeks?

Do you think Mclaren_Man will ever create another MOTW thread?

Would I be good (or evil, depending on your point of view) if I decided to take over the MOTW thing?

Tell me your opinion of the fact that Jordan will ban me when my Premium subscription runs out (in 2039), and then everyone else will revolt, thus making GTP a civil war battlezone.

Duċk;2436875
How do you feel to be one of the only MOTWs to be Member of the Week for three weeks?
To be honest, I forgot about this thread!

Do you think Mclaren_Man will ever create another MOTW thread?
Yep.

Would I be good (or evil, depending on your point of view) if I decided to take over the MOTW thing?
McLaren Man doesn't really ask much questions, so you running it might scare the MOTW away. :P

Tell me your opinion of the fact that Jordan will ban me when my Premium subscription runs out (in 2039), and then everyone else will revolt, thus making GTP a civil war battlezone.
...and your army of Duclings will march in to cause more hassle?

G.T
McLaren Man doesn't really ask much questions, so you running it might scare the MOTW away. :P
No, I'd scare then into this thread. Not out of it.

Don't ask what tactics I'd use though. Those are confidential.

...and your army of Duclings will march in to cause more hassle?
Hell yeah. If you think Famine is scary, you haven't seen jack squat yet. :mischievous:

EDIT: Oh BTW, what's your opinion of me, Mr Windoze Hater, starting to use Windows apps again? If you don't know Adium and Safari got dumped for Firefox and MSN Messenger 6.

Or, how about this, just not post in it and it will slide into oblivion. 💡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back